All those youtubers that ran to defame a innocent guy just because his look and the fact that there is a pussy involved

>all those youtubers that ran to defame a innocent guy just because his look and the fact that there is a pussy involved
>all of them remain silent after ruining his life when he gain the courage to fight back and show the receipts
is there a more punished man than projared?

Attached: he has the receipts.jpg (1080x1080, 59K)

Dubs checked

Attached: 1567000244521.jpg (750x694, 66K)

how many ads this nigga need on that video

Take it to reddit

literally who?

this the guy that fucked the underage downs girl?
and what did he do now that i should care about?

i'm not watching a 30 minute video. fuck this guy

can someone tl;dr?

video is fucking 40 minutes long

basically you've been lied to

Both people who accused him lied, had proof, both locked their twitter accounts like pussies

JUST AS I SUSPECTED

both the little fuckers r still claiming to be victims

No that was San Hyde

Is Ross a straight up cuck, I heard someone say that?
Like I know Jared fucked his wife, but was he actually just okay with it?

i was right

Attached: 1376543408649.gif (477x456, 194K)

>but was he actually just okay with it?
No, what Holly and Jared are claiming is false. Ross stalled the divorce and was pretty down about it. Don't believe Jared, just after posting this video of him looking haggard his mistress posted a pic of him playing with her pet chickens all smiles.

Nah, at least if Jared is to be believed both relationships had already dissolved/discussed the reality of divorce by the time he started fooling around with her.

Pretty sure Ross and holly were divorced already, if you consider that cucked then I dunno what to say, it's more like Jared got Ross's sloppy seconds.

He still cheated on his wife. I don't care about all the other shit that was obviously questionable in its authenticity. ProJared can lick my asshole.

Attached: 785jugta0fa11.jpg (640x397, 24K)

>be famous youtuber
>unhappy with relationship and want to leave
>gf says no and threatens your career if you leave her
>seek therapy and try to reason with her
>she doesn't budge
okay fag

>having more than one emotion is proof that you are lying

Meh, he asked to end the marriage and she refused, that’s not cheating. He was already upfront and honest and would gladly have left if she signed the papers

>be famous youtuber
That was the first mistake. Don't come crying about shit going public when your so called career is determined by public opinion. He set his own trap and then walked into it. Nobody should feel bad for him.