What do you think about spiders?

What do you think about spiders?

Attached: 10E2AAB5-5F2C-4447-BC39-3669B9B81015.jpg (268x188, 7K)

i fucking LOVE spiders oh my god they are cool

They alright

Gay and retarded

I leave them be. If I come across one in my house, I let them go. They take care of the little pests I don't like. I leave them and house centipedes alone because again, they take care of the pests.

They're fine if they stay out of the way and kill mosquitoes and flies.

It's only when they encroach on my personal space that I take issue. I also don't like larger ones crawling near my doggo either.

i was bite by two different spiders, so i fucking hate those shits, because it's painful and disgusting and they are ugly as shit

i was bite by two different spiders, so i fucking hate those shits, because it's painful and disgusting and they are ugly as shit

I kill em all whenever i find one cause i fear them. Only the small jumping spiders are cute

Can you repeat that please

Look at my spider

Attached: WP_20140919_004.jpg (1632x916, 340K)

As long as they don't bite me I won't bite them.

There are a lot of different kinds and they are very interesting creatures. Did you know there's one type that lives underwater and another that is herbivorous?

As long as they don't bite me I won't bite them.

I like them because there are a lot of different types and they're really interesting. Did you know there's one that lives underwater and another that is herbivorous?

Spider is a cool guy. Eh shots web and doesn't afraid of nothing.

i like them , there's one in my basement that has killed almost every other spider in my house, and other bugs.
every month or so I'll vacuum up his/her pile that gets dropped to the carpet

>t. spider

They like to crawl in my sheets and bite in between my fucking toes. I used to half drown them and cut their legs off individually but now I just remove them from my house

IS THE SITE BROKEN??

They don't actually exist but instead are just government spy cameras used to moniter its citizens but ppl are too brainwashed to notice.

Aside from the dangerous ones, I think they're cool as fuck. Every year a hoard of fly-catchers stays for a few months in my house, and anytime I see them I save them before my dog finds them. Some of them are pretty damn cute too

Attached: D'aww.jpg (474x306, 21K)

Tend to just leave them alone if they aren't venomous. I put a few out by the dryer exhaust vent outside my house because wasps used to build there, and the spiders got rid of them real quick.

Nothing ruins a nice day outside than a swarm of wasps or ants. Spiderbros take care of the problem in a jif.

I captured some from the house and put them outside by my dryer vent to kill the wasps that liked to house there. Nothing ruins a nice day on the patio like a swarm of wasps or ants. Spiderbros took care of that real quick.

tasty but give me gas

Listen you arachnid motherfucker, as long as you stay away from me, we're good, but if you come into my space, I'm gonna kill you, you got that? Fuck you, get the fuck out, I don't want you here.

I think if they leave me alone, and eat bugs, they can live.

So I'm a Spider, So What?

i love them i have 2 trantuals

Possibly the most disgusting creatures ever to have disgraced this beautiful planet. Any spider that dares to trespass in my house is getting eliminated.

And to all you niggers saying something like "oh I like them they keep flies away" why don't you join us in the 21st century and kill the flies yourself you fucking cro magnon homunculus.

Attached: anime disgusting.png (211x248, 20K)

no

Get a load of this bug-scared faggot

Attached: C'mon now....gif (320x193, 1.79M)

It’s pretty cool watching them spin webs.

So you are a spider's maid???

Attached: WhotUSay??.jpg (563x749, 169K)

And then use those cool webs to catch asshole flies. Spiders are Yea Forumsro's

Flies would be everywhere without spiders.

photo of the spider pls

Also, are you having issues posting?

I got bit by a black widow once and it was annoying it felt hot for a few days

spiders are bros. circle of life man. have spiders, no need for bug spray. hell i leave the scorpions in the garage alone cause they eat all the roaches.

Yep
Yes, I am. It's been hit or miss for hours

I thought it was just me. It takes a long time to upload.

I think spiders are a pretty cool guy and he doesn't afraid of anything

theyre so kawaiiiiii

Nah, I've been seeing user's bitching about it all day

Test

Cool until i see eggs