Make sure to watch the news on Sept 1st. It'll be a day you'll never forget, a day that will change the world

Make sure to watch the news on Sept 1st. It'll be a day you'll never forget, a day that will change the world.

Attached: _pdp_sq_.jpeg.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

Faek n gyaeeee

What will happen op?

op will suck 9 dicks at once

where at OP?
i want to play pretend Nostradamus and freak out my wife

"Fat cheese dick dork gets caught with cp"

OP will molest his sister

Just remember OP, one's jaw can only welcome so many cocks.

It's my " crawled out the vagina" day :D

If you're planning on doing something terrible you should do us a solid and just an hero instead.

Attached: 1567042985243.png (495x495, 610K)

where at op?
i want to play pretend Nostradamus and freak people out. maybe throw investigator off your trail by mucking the waters with zealous staged prophecy.

i will stand on a soapbox and preach any wisdom you pass on to us

I am from the future and I have collected the major news of September 1st.

Thank me later.

Attached: op.png (500x368, 100K)

OPs gonna get V&

Attached: 1524812191838.jpg (933x610, 49K)

Is it time to head for the bunkers ?

Is it time to head for the bunkers??

Chainlink will hit $1000?

counterfeit and homosexual

happy cake day

edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger

whatever you do, make a livestream.

I second that

Mine too
Faggot

>name any terrorist or mass shooter from 2 years ago
>" I'm gonna change ZA WARUDO guys, for real. Consequences will never be the same after me!"

o.O

You won't do it faggot your a lil bitch

o.O

Unless you are kim Yong Un ready to start armageddon I guess nothing much will change in the world. No doubt you'll die to so your world will change forever even if you come out of the event unharmed you will go away forever.

I Know one thing I'm not going outside that day lol

Get him boys

Nuclear bombs dont change the world, you wont too.

Its all meaningless.

Britfag here. Whatever gay ass school shooting faggot thing your gonna do, it ain't gonna change shit for me or anyone. Congrats for being a disappointment and a cunt on the internet. Noone takes you seriously you mongoloid freak of a human being, you elephant Man looking ass big head no brain having deadass retarded faggot. I hope you die from the remnants of your toerag of a brain sliding out of your nose with the rest of your snot. I want you to do whatever you do knowing nothing you ever do will change anything. You unoriginal pathetic weakling of a humanoid. Fuck you.

this is literally the photo for a mask at party city. Am I supposed to be afraid?

Attached: Mitsuha1.png (818x453, 568K)

?

If you plan on slaughtering people then you're the fuckin problem cause you went public on Yea Forums, so Yea Forums is gonna become the next scapegoat of causing shootings and murder. Fuck you and everything you stand for you absolute fucking buffoon. You seriously think you'll change anything for the better? Fuck outta here you're not the protag in a movie or TV show, you're just a regular jackoff like me and everyone else on this stupid website.

Lmfao gg

You're not cool

Cringe

just curious: they knocked on your door yet or just bust it down
btw: sage

I've had a ccdw for 10 years. Try some shit around me or my family and you gonna get stacked like that austic in Texas.

Hey higher up just make it rain all day that day that should take care of problems

Agreed

le funny mem bridge

Attached: xd.png (338x218, 170K)

Ffs, what is it going to be this time? Fucking tomato festival? Fuck off, just kill yourself instead

Duh, it’s the fbi staging this to do precisely that.

Do you think we are for cyber attack sense USA did it to Iran?

Next scapegoat? We were the 1st scapegoat newfag

Try again, only this time, in English

No, she's not

Stop fucking up this website and gun laws with your retarded autistic gun mass shooting spergs

Stop fucking up this website and gun laws with your retarded autistic mass shootings

Checked

Attached: 1566977011663.jpg (680x680, 44K)

im cracking your ip now you criminal

Attached: 1549762049007.png (640x925, 1.33M)

there's going to be a solar event on September 1st, power will go out across the U.S. and other places in the world for a few hours

More like a cyber attack

It's my birthday, give me a nice present OP

>set a reminder on my phone
This effort better not be for nothing faggot

Oh buddy.

The flare isn't that strong

Attached: 79FF484E-7DAE-4EC9-948B-A0F28E6547CB.jpg (258x206, 8K)

Those are already a daily occurrence