Be me

>be me
>depression
>seemingly nothing gives joy in life anymore
>no motivation to do anything
>play vidya from time to time only to realize how bored i really am
>feeling like ending it from time to time but too much of a pussy to ever do it

i dont even know anymore guys. what keeps you going Yea Forums?

Attached: ngz5jcsstw1ryw9fko1_500.jpg (500x486, 37K)

Smoke weed

I rotate between anime and video games

I like rts games the most as I never seem to be able to get bored of them.

Anime is endless media I enjoy so yeah that helps too.

Dude just find something fun to do. I keep it simple with a rotation of anime and video games like a lot of other degenerates on here, but you could always try to find a new hobby.

bump

Itl never get better, but you gotta keep living for the few good moments in life. They're there you just arnt realizing it.

make music for fun, weekends go to abar if u dont like

Have you ever considered not being a massive faggot? How about you go outside and do something about your depression instead of shitposting on an Azerbaijani sweater croquet image board

make music

there's not much to do outside man.

Start running, seriously changed my life. First week will suck incredible quantities of asshole as your legs and lungs adjust, but humans are built to run far and you adapt really quickly, raised my test made me more confidant and hornoer and running late made me tired enough to actually sleep at night

Fuck me I just had the exact same thought process before I stumbled upon this thread. You're not alone.

there's nothing really to do outside.

No necesitas algo que te mantenga en marcha solo debes seguir adelante

The only thing that keeps me going is my built in survival instincts. As fed up as I am most days, I could never kill myself.

Personally, the only thing that seems to motivate me is the pure anger at how bullshit everything is. If we're stuck here suffering, we may as well do some stuff to fill the time I guess.

Wish I had better advice OP.

glad to know that im not alone at the least.

It's because you voted for trump. That's why no one likes you.

I was in the same situation late last year. I ultimately tried some new things in life, for me it was cycling and walks through nature, and it gave me new motivation in life and my old hobbys.

Attached: 20190822_115014~2.jpg (3039x1960, 1.69M)

Been there for a long time, still fall back from time to time.
What helps me out is working out.
1 hour, at least 3 times a week. (personally 6)
First you're gonna go in the gym and fuck up a few times but hey, at least you're doing something right?
Then you're going to start reading about training proper, it might even start to interest you.
After actually getting the hang of it you might actually start enjoying it.

Also setting up an alarm every day helps giving you a more steady mood.
Wake up every morning, preferably before 9, at the same time every day.
Get your eight hours, maybe take some vitamin D supplements to help battling feeling down.

The first 2 weeks are the hardest, then it gets less hard to start doing anything, just hard to keep doing it.
And then suddenly you won't have to make yourself do it anymore, you want to.

i'm not american and dont live inside the usa

cry more faggot.

i understand exactly what you mean. thanks man

No you don't

Subsistence and maintaining a minimum standard of living.

When I'm not working towards that I drink. Alcohol is an incandescence in a world of darkened forms. A brief reprieve from the uncomfortableness of a pointless existence.

Just find a comfortable way to idle the time away. You'll die eventually even if you don't try to.

Same here. I think about getting a job or someshit. Im so fucking bored

Sometimes I just wish I had a true passion. Talking to people who have things they truly love just keeps reminding me how everything is bland and how I have zero motivation to get anything going. Sure, uni is going well, and I like IT, but would I say it's my passion? Not really.

Attached: Ed4LdEW.jpg (243x207, 6K)

go outside. Leave everything and runnaway. Everything is better than lonelyness and depress indoors

bro is this a copypasta? Im sure Ive already read something exactly like that

unfortunately it's not. i'm just typing what im thinking

i feel you way too well..

i wasnt ready to relate to something today

im sorry.

I just hope I'll find something that sticks. In the meantime I'll continue studying while making mediocre drawings every 2 months kek

OP u should drop 2 tabs of lsd, put on some pink floyd, and figure out why you feel the way you do, really helped me man, lsd is the only antidep that works for me(tried 4 previously). Expand that cute lil mind of yours buddy.