Poor fag here

Poor fag here...

A little background, I'm from South Africa (no I don't own a pet hyena).

Grew up in literally one of the most ghetto neighborhoods here.

Managed to get myself into college and I'm doing pretty well. So well infact that I got chosen for this amazing program over in Boston.

Only problem is I need to pay for the flights myself (bullshit).

I hate doing this but there's no way me or my fam will be able to afford this..I havent even been on a plane or even out of Cape town...

Soooo any donations to help out?
Pleeeeease bros

PayPal is [email protected]

Tl;dr I'm poor need money to get outta this place

Attached: images.jpg (388x380, 32K)

Are you white?

Bump for charity

I wish

Nope I'm not master race :(

x

ooga booga pick the cotton

ooga booga pick de cotton

mail the uni/college, tell em your situation and ask if they can pay and help u get part time job, all payments go to them until flight is paid.
if they not retarded n scuffed they will accept this cuz they wanne have u there to learn n to get their quota

ask your teachers to help support you. See if you cant get a loan of some kind. OR just get on one of those boats all those other africans are riding to illegally get into america. you'll be good... oh south south africa. You're white arent you? Yeah the boat idea might not work.

seriously though, take out a loan at a bank and get your ass to boston.

Tried and failed

mail the uni/college, tell em your situation and ask if they can pay and help u get part time job, all payments go to them until flight is paid.
if they not retarded n scuffed they will accept this cuz they wanne have u there to learn n to get their quota

With every word I write I feed into my own delusion. My words are worthless and carry no weight. These words are the truest words I have ever written. I am of no value. I am not a writer. I am not a poet. I do not write songs. I compose nothing of worth. This must be a reminder that I waste my time and energy for a cause that has no reason. Even in this I become redundant because I am so delusional that I am compelled to record my words even in stating that writing for me is pointless. Let this be a song.

I am coming to terms with the reality of my ability to convey myself as a writer, poet, and songwriter. I am unable to portray myself with words in a sensible fashion due to my inability to articulate myself in a composed manner due to my mental illness. I have found that my desire to write is caused by a compulsionary side effect of a delusional disorder in my brain. Despite enjoying the act of writing, I am unfortunately not making the choice to express my intentions and words, rather it is a manifestation of my mental disorder, possibly Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or perhaps Bi-Polar. No matter which, it is an unhealthy practice that I continue to record my words in this manner due to the potential to propagate my delusion further. Writing any more would facilitate the sustained belief that my ability to write is a valid form of conveyance. No matter how much I would suggest that I am capable of being a writer I must recognize my limitations and set a boundary for my level of skill to do such. I am not an expert, and I would go as far to say that I am not even a novice. I am simply an individual that incidentally engages in infrequent journaling. Therefore the practice should be stopped as to adhere to my psychiatric treatment and personal care at home.

not donating then

I have, they said its outta their hands since I'm already only going there because of scholarship

el oh el. why post that here? I wrote that. YOu from Yea Forums?

Thanks anyway bud

post all your pepes

Pretty cool though

Contact the program manager and explain your situation. They can point you in the right direction for financial aid or a loan

Start a go fund me or something. Probably better than asking Yea Forums. A go fund me has a much higher chance of working.

better than the usual begging threads

Also, you're not the first person this has happened to. They probably have resources for you. From their point of view it would be an asset to have a black South African in the program, welcome to US sociopolitics. I'd be surprised if they don't help you