Best makeshift dildo?

best makeshift dildo?

Attached: 56d72a92d685a.jpg (1600x1200, 148K)

sauce?

hairbrush, cucumber, sharpie in pooper

dont have the first, nor the second, third one is the one im using atm

no sauce, sorry

Freeze a condom with water and Dirt.

don't have condoms, tried with a banana but it just broke

or poop

Doesn't have a hairbrush; NOT A GIRL

are you surprised?

It's one of those teen model sites that used to be popular. I'll see if I can remember this one's name.

i hope shes legal..

No, she's an illegal imigrant.

kek

vladmodels tanya / tatiana georgieva you kids

vladmodels, tanya y157

just buy one online. use paypal so it doesnt show the name of the purchase on your mom's card. get it delivered to general delivery. instead of an address just put the zip code and general delivery. then pick it up at your leisure at the post office. go buy some toy at some game shop and tell your mom it cost the value of the toy+the dildo.

hide it under your bed and get caught because if you're scared of getting a dildo then you're probably a child who's mom still digs through their stuff.

Vlad did produce captain planet, for the record, for those uninitiated and thinking of searching.

Buy one of these, good for stretching out in the beggining. Make sure it's the plastic one tho, not glass

Finally!
good goy making good threads

Attached: E302649F-73F8-4E32-8EFA-85EB6DE49CC5.jpg (224x224, 12K)

didn't sent pic

Attached: 41YSTD7ervL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 16K)

Cucumbers are actually one of my favorite things to shove up my ass, and I own quite a few dildos/plugs. You can buy any different shape or size, And you can just make a nice salad with it after. No waste