What does Yea Forums think of Elevator Shoes?

What does Yea Forums think of Elevator Shoes?

As a 5'10 guy it feels amazing being 6'1. I feel like a movie star whenever I walk around

Attached: Elevator shoes.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

If i wear boots I feel too tall. 5'11

I'd say stop concerning yourself with height when you're already average. There are better things to be concerned with to improve your life.

You'll get made fun of behind your back by everyone. I know because my entire company made fun of our boss who wore those boots.

>He's like 5'6"
>Had like 3" rise

Women deceive, men own who they are.

Don't be a bitch.

yeah I just walk on my tip toes wherever I go and when someone challenges me I stand my normal height and they feel bad then buy me ice cream. im a winner.

As a 6'1 guy naturally, you're a fag

So...you wear high heals

Holy shit. Thats a fucking game changer user.

Im glad Im 6'. Short guys are mentally off

Waste of money.
Instead of feeling shame for the way you were born why not just gain confidence?
Work out, lift, learn skills. Better yourself in more ways. False portraits of yourself is just an extension of weakness.

Stilletos would be better. Open and honest about who you are.

jokes on you nigger I get free ice cream

Is this a meme? the floor isn't aligned with both pics. I know elevator shoes exist, but the photo is bothering my OCD I claim to have at this moment.

No thx. Would hit my head on too much stuff. Doorways, light fixtures, etc

but you're not 6'1 and you never will be no matter how tall the platforms you stand on

Attached: Manlet+to+manly+doctors+hate+them_2f8c44_6495198.jpg (1200x1814, 199K)

this guy looks stoned af

>When the height-ism means actually fuck with people in real life

Guys.. you fucking idiots lol

Height-ism Memes*

Attached: 1452779591127.gif (299x399, 1.6M)

I'd feel more dominant in kindergarten, fuck 3rd grade. Some niggers in the 3rd grade were already 5 foot.

As a 6'2" guy, you'd still be smaller than me. Fucking pussy faggot. Might as well be a trap and let the real men above 6' have all the good meat.

well said buddy

Attached: 1406021929706.jpg (1336x1764, 446K)

It also makes you seem as insecure as every naturally tall guy is

6'2 barefoot. Will women just strip before my glory with these shows?

Word

And they say being a manlet isn't hard.

Attached: tippy toes.jpg (1514x1000, 446K)

There

Attached: shoes2.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

shit hahaha those chicks look like amazon women next to him. he could be a hobbit in the next lord of rings remake.

why the hell would you care about your height if it isnt abnormally short or tall?

Attached: 1253896112177.jpg (800x800, 45K)

Attached: giphy.gif (480x320, 106K)

he's just tip toeing it lol

the average man doesn't know the problems manlets face

If you wear em you’re more of a fucking manlet than just owning your size.
>5’11” here

Attached: manlet.jpg (237x213, 9K)

If I'm 6'5" will these shoes make me 6'8"? Might need to grab a pair

how did a woman win gold and that guy only got bronze? olympics are fucking raterd.

Have fun being Frankenstein.

like trying to buy a beer

Attached: so small.jpg (288x516, 34K)

Dubs of truth

Yeah. Then you'll be the same height as your crush Dr Disrespect faggot. Dont forget a 3 point jumper before you front kick an usher threw the skybox window.

Ouch, I met a 5'3 guy once and I felt legit sorry for him.

But OP is a fag. 5'10 is average.

and when the bartender laughs while asking for your ID while scanning your short stature.

I'm 6'3.5" tall. this world was built for you manlets, stop complaining. yeah, I get the bitches. the jobs. the money. but my back will be bad by 50, leaning over trying to listen to short people, and women. tables are too short, chairs too short. I'm relegated to only fly business class/first, because you animals need to push seats so close together. I hate manlets and short women. most men are growing taller, somehow the world is still built for the manlet (for cost-cutting measures).

Attached: SUCK IT BITCHES.jpg (3000x3000, 957K)

test

well, op said he is 177cm and that is like the average in the usa. i assume he is from there because he used freedom units

op is plain boring average and worries too much, or trolls

I saw a 5'3 man before, I almost felt like asking him if he can do any circus tricks.

pathetic

Attached: manlet.png (990x592, 747K)

The gayest shit ever. Also being 5 10 will never be considered short unless there's a 6 6 guy standing next to you.

You'll lose way more pussy wearing lift shoes than you will from being 510

Isn't that Tyler1?

Women know to look for elevator shoes. Once they see them, it's more of a turn-off than if you were just short. You're not fooling anyone.

never thought id see HIM on Yea Forums oh shit!!

5'10" is a manlet.

thats worse than a bad toupee user
dont do it its just going to call attention to your insecurities

Tryhard=turnoff

Anything under 6'3'' is manlet

Calling bullshit on this, anyone over 6ft doesn't go by half inches, like anyone over like 10 doesn't add "and a half" to their age...

My dick is like 5 inches, maybe a little longer. The entire head sticks out the top of a toilet paper roll.

Im insecure about it and think no woman will stay with me or be faithful.

>what girls actually think of manlets.

Do you have more of these?

Manlet detector is slightly aroused.

Lol manlet shoes

On a real one though being 6'4 has it's downsides. Like I can always see the band on stage so it feels like I'm not even in a crowd, My dick doesn't fit in my boxers, bitches fuck me for the height alone and don't even read past my height on my tinder

This thread is hilarious. Girls care about physique too, not just "he's tall". There are plenty of girls who hate "lanky" dudes i.e tall and skinny, no muscle no meat, just a tall lanky frame. Bitches dont wanna date slenderman

5'10ish is solid, especially if you have a bit of muscle mass on ya. Also, you can be tall af with a little skinny dick and I assure you that your lanky 6'3 ass will not be covered from her lack of interest.

I manlet is a little guy shorter than say 5'7 and lower. Also, good luck on your knee health post age 35. Also, not a single picture in this bitch

kek

Sage

>I manlet

Yes you are, lol.

What does Yea Forums think about FlexTape?

As a 6'' guy it feels amazing stretching my cock to 6.5''. I feel like a movie star whenever I walk around.

Thank you FlexTape.

You look like you're tip toeing and when you actually cuff a girl, good luck explaining any of that

>if your brain says you can't do something
>give up before trying

Imagine actually analizing the poses of other dudes and then calling them manlets if they don't match your criteria. You are either a girl or just a fag.

Or just really good at noticing physical handicaps.

you passed

I already have to duck to get through doorways. Being tall is great but you need a hard head.

Fucking manlet

Have you guys tried idk, growing?