Let's hear those secrets/confessions

Let's hear those secrets/confessions

Attached: we-all-have-secrets.jpg (851x315, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumo

>Be 17
>At best friend’s house, using his iPad
>Looking for a pic he took so I can copy it
>See 8 min video, thumbnail is his bedroom
>Wait until he’s out the room and start playing it
>Vid is of him molesting his kid sister
>Watch to the end
>I’m shaking
>Close it, put the iPad away, never tell him what I saw

what was he doing in the vid?

When I was younger I would try to intentionally get caught masturbating hoping whoever caught me would help me finish. You

>had my first period when I was 7

My girlfriend has 2 arrows made with pen or marker on her butt, pointing towards her hole. She got angry at me because I didn't trust her enough. She said that she did it herself for my pleasure.

Is she cheating, or just a freak?

Damn, I will post again too.
When I was 16/17 I came home from a friend's house early and the front door was locked, so I had to go around back. When I went I heard the unmistakable sound of fucking. I peaked in the window and saw my stepdad fucking the shit out of my little sister.

I ended up watching a few dozen times

Funny how both of the last threads died at the same time. I’m glad they did though.
Here is the non shower shot I was talking about earlier

Attached: 5DFDE404-B135-4543-9042-E1C86675DD32.png (750x1334, 1.5M)

I enjoy destroying women. I get them hooked on drugs. I cover them with shitty tattoos and body piercings. I don't really hate women, but I do enjoy breaking them down.

Undressing her, fingering while he jerked off, then finishing on her tongue.

I'm a zoophile with a bird shit fetish, or at least, I WANT to be a zoophile, because birds are just so beautiful and their body's are superior to the human body in so many ways.

Every day when I jack off, I fantasize/imagine in my head a 3 foot long(about the size of a golden/harpy eagle), fully sapient red tailed hawk taking a massive shit and piss on some guys dick, which is used to lubricate his dick while he's fucking her.

But sometimes, unfortunately, I end up jacking it to a human, and I end up fucking hating myself.

In my preteens I got taught about sex and my own body by the older brother of one of my best friends.

Girl?

JOIN THIS EPIC DISCORD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: __bedivere_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_shijiu_adamhutt__658382373117bf29eb9898a24c22af (681x1000, 116K)

Yeah. I'll pass on showing my tits though.

When I was 17, I dated a 13 year old girl that was obsessed with me. Fucked her plenty and she was freaky as fuck. We sent a lot of nudes to each other. I love talking about her so I'll answer any questions.

I have a cop fetish

I tell that secret all the time because it's basically the only secret I have

Apart from being a Zoo but you know

Good opportunities

Attached: image12.png (339x221, 171K)

Didn’t want that, I just wanted to talk for a sec.

Fuck it, wrote this for the one thread that died. Its got me hot remembering the details so here.

Sluttiest and dirtiest thing I’ve ever done to date. So about this feeling I get. It honestly starts off as an urge inside of me. Its like a craving. It grows to the point were I can’t focus on anything until I satisfy this craving.
This was around mid April. Work was normal, other than the craving. I found myself running my middle finger up and down my lips, teasing my clit multiple times during work. On these days I honestly leave work with my panties soaked.
Left work thinking I’d explode! Took the subway home, made eye contact with a few good looking men, all whom looked away quickly. All I could think about was having them down my throat. This is what I was craving.
Got home, panties flew off, and Mr. wand came out to play. Played with him to completion. Used the bathroom, took a shower, plug lubed and inserted. Did my hair and make up. Inserted my vibrator egg and let it go to town as I searched for a proper source of how do I say this haha strangers dick in my throat?
Found a shop, crowded area, but guaranteed glory hole. Thought twice about and this itch was not going away so I said fuck it I needed this. Got dressed up, but I thought that would catch too much attention. Changed into some sweats and a nice blue hoodie. Kept my heels on, I have always loved how it feels to walk on heels and be plugged. Stopped at a near by Duane reade bought some strawberry flavored condoms and I was out! I love the look on the cashiers face. Some mixed jealously and desire haha.
Train ride there was busy people all around. If they only new. Sat next to an elderly woman.I remember I scared her, my plug pinched my skin when I sat down so I jumped a bit, it startled her. God I love stairs and heels when I’m plugged.
Got to the shop and walked in no more turning back. I put my hoodie up. My heart was fucking pounding out of my chest and I was wet.

Tits come after this, I have a super similar story

I had to get a physical for a beauty pageant when I was a preteen.
The doctor was a younger guy late twenties who examined me.
My mom was a clueless ditz so she left me alone with him.
He finger fucked me into my first orgasm.

What a combination

Walked around the shop a bit, flirting with the various toys, not as crowded as I thought. Some heads turned at the sound of my heels as I walked around. Saw a clear path to the stairs leading down and I went for it.
The lower floor was dark, and you could see multiple booths. Jumped in the first one as I saw a couple of heads turn in my direction. Dark stuffy booth with dirty screen and floor. You could insert some cash and play a movie of your choosing, but I had more fun in mind. Gathered myself took a deep breath and walked out. Heart still pounding, and already dripping down my leg. The crowd of men there turned to me. All gathered around two booths in the far end. They were all waiting for someone to populate the one booth. I felt high, dizzy, and just on the brink of climax. Walked my best cat walk to the booth at the end. All eyes still on me. I had my hoodie up but could still feel them glaring. I’m sure they did not know if I was a man or woman considering what I was wearing, but I’m sure they did not care. Stepped in and closed the door. I had not even taken my hoodie off and I heard shuffling on the other side of the wall. As I took everything off, took my vibrator out of my bag and inserted it. Turned it on and I was in heaven. My heart was on overdrive. I took the condoms out and opened the first one.
I turned to meet my first visitor. Small bush average size, veiny and rock hard. I placed the condom on and he tugged away and sighed. I spoke and whispered only with a condom. He probably realized I was a woman from my voice as he quickly jumped back in and let me put the condom on. Took that cock all the way. Came at that instant. The vibrator and the plug moving as I gagged was indescribable! This put on a high I’ve never felt before. Juggled between having it in mouth, jerking it off, holding the head with my lips and licking the tip, and fully deepthroating it. Before long I felt him flinch and grunt and I knew my job was done.

I dated a cop once who was into horses.

Okay.

Heard a thank you in broken english and I prepared myself for the next one. A shaven black cock came in instantly, barely heard the door close. Put the condom on and we were off. This one was the same size as the one before, just a bit thicker. Definitely felt that way in my throat. This one I kept only the head in my mouth and licked it just like a lollipop. Rubbing myself now as the vibrator hummed. Heard a light oh fuck, and quickly drove it down my throat. Held it as long as I could. Gagged and told myself to keep it down. Pulled it out and I saw him cum right infront of my eyes. Saw the red condom get filled, received a thank you bitch and he was gone. Now I was in a trance. The next 2 to 3 men I don’t quite remember too well they were just average some hair and some smell. The last one was a hung guy. Big veiny, white, but slim. The usual rhythmic cicle while rubbing myself. I was close to climaxing again and I took this big boy all the way down. Had to force it down. Came hard. We both did. Legs weak body trembling and a small puddle between my legs. I sat on my heels gasping for air. I finally felt satisfied. I was barely able to stand up. I put on my sweats and hoodie on stumbled out still in a trance. Didn’t care that there was another dick waiting for me. Walked of to the stairs, heard a couple of awws, come backs, and other muttering but didn’t pay much attention. The lights, the sounds, the people were all a blur after that. Stumbling out the store I remember seeing a flash. I looking back and see a slim dark skinned Indian looking man. Didn’t pay much attention to it I was on another world.

I am a cop who’s into into horses.

Walked out to the street, the city was alive. People walking by quickly glancing at me and then away. No one cared and best of all no one knew what I had just done. It was my own secret my own story. Made my way to the subway to head home. Satisfied, still plugged, and my vibrator still inside but off.
I did notice the same Indian dude almost all the way home. I stopped a few stops after and told an officer I thought I was being followed and described the man to him and pointed him in the direction I last saw the Indian dude. He told me that he’ll look for him and walked off in that direction. I ran to an underpass and into the train and headed home. Always checking over my shoulder, but no longer saw that man. By the time I got home I was off my high and a bit paranoid. Entered my building in a rush and made sure the main door closed and locked behind me. Smoked a blunt. Took a shower rubbed one more out to the memory of the my adventure and called it a night. Clean. Satisfied. And loving my life. Slept like a baby.

-V

I'd like to believe you but this is Yea Forums

Are you the from this morning on /LGBT?

I’m a cop you idiot!

From. Sorry I’ve been drinking

So uh.. you into guys?

Am I just being paranoid like she says?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29-23-20-42-054_com.miui.videoplayer.png (1080x2246, 1.71M)

Are you still with her?
Did you have any problems?
If you broke with her, how did she act?

Smart investments

Attached: image26.png (340x218, 170K)

No sorry.

>In my preteens
how old were you? how old was he?
how did it happen?

Dated younger sister on top for a few months. Met her family a couple times except 2 of her sisters. We break up so I decide to go after older sister on the bottom about a week later. They never knew I fucked them both.

Attached: 16DDBF02-2953-4EB5-9EE3-58AA3D185CD4.jpg (720x1184, 108K)

Cryptic stuff. I like.

It would be nice to chat about horses sometime

Literally had a very similar convo earlier, was just talking about about my younger brothers friends doing the same thing

I don’t play that game. I’m detective John Kimble.

11 when it started, and he was 15. He was already doing the same with my friend/his sister.

If you want to chat you can find me on kik - BigBadBear00

I am very discrete and won't do anything to get you in trouble

I'm in a relationship with an Iraqi woman 19 years older than me, and she's pregnant with my daughter.

Very similar. Also not showing my tits.
First sex was with my brothers friends. I vividly remember the bed I was sleeping on too.
>literally just talking to my mother about this same thing because Colorado just changed it’s laws to go after predators
>I’m pretty sure this messed up my sex life for good, I’m into kink now, and I drink now (hey that rhymes)

No, since I started dating someone else. I still used her, until I had to cut it off.
No problems in general, besides the fact she lived 40 minutes away and parents generally wouldn't let us be alone in the house. Her mom was more lenient than her dad though.

C’mon don’t give me that shit. You know you’re lying.

Nope, not lying at all. Being completely honest here. If you want to think I'm lying, that's fine but sad

Work well

Attached: image42.png (338x225, 173K)

Good tying
Sturdy rope

Looks like you’re either an idiot bot or some fuckin neckbeard

Go and get your mother please.

>That shading on the arrows
You are being cucked sir

Thank you

Attached: image44.png (850x609, 1.25M)

Digging her up would be a pain in the ass

Thank you

Attached: image45.png (934x599, 632K)

Who’s your daddy, and what does he do?

Yeah I looked at the same thing too, the ass wasn’t that good but the sharpie was lol

I'm a guy, when I was about 12-13 I would let my older cousin who I live with fuck my ass so I could play the playstation 2 for as long as I wanted.

My dad was a cop. (Make sense?)
He's dead too.

Well you must be very proud of yourself.

Glownigger. Glowniggers everywhere.

Work ethic

Attached: image47.png (337x216, 168K)

Thats what happens when you grow up and get older.

I'm "straight" and 18 with a gf, but I like sexting like a cum slut to guys on wickr

>be 16
>snoop around on mom's phone out of curiosity
>find out she's been fucking our neighbor and cheating on my dad
>get hard from knowing that and jerk off

Tried to fuck my cat with my tiny dick when I was 12. He meowed quite instantly and I stopped right after. Never tried it again.

Hot af. Hi V

You sure she wouldn't be able to do it herself as a way to present herself to me? We've been in a relationship for years now, so probably wouldn't cheat.

I like her ass tbh

so like he was using you as a cumdumpster?
how did it feel at so young age?
was your friend same age as you?

Based trips of truth

That’s not weird I sex couples in tinder a lot, and I know it’s always girls

Are you sure she couldn't have done it herself as a way to present herself to me?

I like her ass, personally

I've never told anyone this and I've posted in these threads before.

When I was 18. Flip phones just turned popular. So I begged my aunt who I was living with to take me to Cingular. She got a family plan for me mytwo cousins and her.

Well about a month later I realized I could record videos on my phone.

I worked a shot fast food job and I'd get home at like 2am. I'd be able until8 9 am every day.

My cousin who had school every morning would always wake up at 6 am and shower. One day I decided to grow a pair and I set up my phone in a nook/shelf we had I've our toilet facing the shower. And I recorded her taking a shower.

I did things previously with this cousin but it's been like a year at this point since I have e and I wanted to see her tits.

Well anyway she saw it. Didn't touch my phone, but came directly into my room and said what the Fu k user.

I panicked acted like I didn't k of what she was talking about.

Well she said when she gets home from school we were going total about it.

That night. I went into her room. Parents weren't home other cousin was at work.

She was kind of mad but since we have explored each other previously she brings up how if I really wanted to see them I could've just asked blah blah like I had the balls right?

Anyway she let me lick her pussy and fight her that night. And for like 2 years after. She wS a lesbians so she really didn't like duck but she let me rub my cock on her pussy a few times and stick it in. I was also her onky blow job she ever tried.

At the end of the day I'm happy I did it

Bet this is a dude

This one looked like it didn't come through so I replied with

This one

I'm not sure, it felt like he really cared about us both at the time since he always made sure we were feeling good. Yes she was.

Yeah she drew on her ass.

or she's been cheating the whole time. rip your mentality

My cousin caught me masturbating. Now I think of it to help me cum

Colin?

Any signs of it to be sure?

Don't think so. We're both quite busy. Barely have time together, let alone for someone else

No

Nah.

>he always made sure we were feeling good
like how?
how often he was coming inside?
how big was his cock?
were any of you bleeding already?

Reposting story since I don't think I'll ever do a greentext.

I got handjobs, anal penetration, and a few blowjobs from my younger sister when I was a teen.

>be me, extremely horny and a sexual degenerate 14 year old that jerked off multiple times a day
>have a sister at the time, 11
>I developed some strange fetishes, one was incest so I wasn't opposed to doing that stuff

>convinced her to bend over for me so i can grab her ass, and jerk off to it
>convinced her to give me handjobs and finish me many times while she was naked
>thighfucked her
>i accidentally came in her ass, also first and only time i penetrated

>stopped when I was 16 and she was 13

well

Zootropolis must have been a wank fest for you...

Hey baby.
Nope. Vagina between my legs boy.

Hey baby.
Nope. Vagina between my legs boy.

Absolute wank fest.

I picked up and put down a reasonable amount of weight today. Thanks for the motivation.

Fuck is love to talk to you more about this, this is so fucking hot

I don’t get it

I like pain, I like seeing my own blood after ive cut myself because the pain makes me feel so alive. ive not self harmed for over 3 years but I remember that it was invigorating.

V! That is by far the hottest thread I've ever read. I'm glad I know your story now! -chicagoanon

I slept with a married woman for over a year, we had sex everywhere... she gave the bwst bjs ive ever had and was a right dirty slut. I accidentally got her preggo

Fucking connection. Welp fucking off for now, shift is starting. I’ll be in and out of the thread. AMA. If thread is alive I’ll post some tits later feeling a little hot after reminiscing of that night . Bye Yea Forums for now.

Thanks baby, it was. I’d love to hear from you.
Chi-baby! What’s up! Glad you enjoyed it ;).

I'm an undercover agent working for the Mossad.

I need to fuck you, shift? Are you a stripper?

Are you single V? Have you ever told the guys you date that you have these tendencies? -chi

I was a child prostitute when I was a young boy and I loved it.

I want a girl/femboi who I can hit. Not spank. Not light slap across the face. I mean full on black eye after I'm done choking them to the point to where they pass out. Then I'd cuddle them, dot over them, take care of their needs. Then hit them again. Take my day out. We'd have outings and people would stare at us rudely because they'd see the buses but fuck them. I just want someone to love... and hit

Gtfo neckbroad

I once masturbated in my friend's mom's mouth while she was sleeping on the couch in the living room and my friend was taking a shower. I'd been staying there for the week so my balls were full and a came a bucket load. My heart was racing like fuck and thought I was going to have a heart attack, but she didn't wake up until much later while we were playing xbox near her. She definitely could taste it in her mouth when she woke up and looked grossed out, she went to the kitchen for water or a drink of something. Had other opportunities to do that but didn't risk it again.

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

Attached: 8302194414218.jpg (2560x1024, 372K)

oh did u?

I once fucked my friends dad when I was like 16 at a party at their place. His son walked in on us, his girlfriend found out, but we denied it all. Eventually everyone thought his son was fucking the dad's girlfriend and they broke up.

i want to fuck my best friend connor

Attached: conr_gay2.jpg (508x676, 98K)

The Clintons killed Epstein.

I found out years ago on my cousin's friends iPod that he watches solo men jacking off after he told me I could play games on it. Years later I make a fake account to ask him questions and shit and find out that not only was he gay, apparently he either has a fantasy of both his dad and mom fucking him or they actually do, when he's in a dress... I'll never know...

Oh wait also he goes on Grindr now apparently to be abused by men

Attached: f8caadf.jpg (2048x2048, 194K)

that's my name dude

tell us some other times

He wants to bum you

tell us about some other times

Did you ever see the link to the site with a guy fucking ostriches?

Cheating on my gf with a 19 year old uni chick (I'm 18). It's mostly because I don't see her much and she's so busy so I just bust a nut in this other girl and feel bad about it after. I've gotta stop and dedicate myself but I'm so fucking lonely if I don't. I've tried telling my gf she needs to spend more time with me and all my mates (college student UK here) joke that she's banging Tyrone and whatnot but she occasionally tells me that she wants to be with me forever and we should move in and stuff. I don't think she bangs anyone else on account of how tight she is and how she basically tells me about denying people who hit on her. I'm very confused about my life rn please send help.

I fingered my grandma's dog and really want to fuck one eventually

I'm a horse who's into cops.

Got to fuck any attractive pussy available to you, especially if your gf doesn't keep you satisfied. Don't feel guilty or deprive yourself; just accept that you need it. You'll just regret it if you give up the extra pussy that you need.

Yup, I even have most of the videos on my hard drive, faped to the one where she pisses on his dick during sex twice

Posted earlier in incest thread which is still active

last year I sold my house and bought a smaller one after splitting with my girlfriend. Went to go visit my cousin who is married with two kids. Me and her went for a night out. After a day few drinks I told her since I was about 14 I'd fancied the fuck out of her. I'm 32 now she 36. I then offered her £5000 for a night of sex, she refused, and was very fucking shocked. I upped it to £8000 and after disappearing to the toilet for 40 odd minutes, I thought fuck what have I done. She going to tell everyone in the family and in fucked. But she came back and agreed. We went out a couple nights later and booked a hotel room. Stayed there for about 6 hours drinking and fucking

Hue

Almost always it happened in the pool house when they thought they were alone, or late at night. I remember staying up until like 2 am one night and hearing him go fetch her to take her out. I of course waited like 10 minutes to go out myself and watch him pound her.

I once farted in a shaker cup, closed the lid real tight to lock in the scent, and gave it to my friend who unknowingly gulped my scent.

I know I can get pussy if I get a good looking fit body but I'm a bit lazy and all I've been doing is Keto

Attached: 968af5b.jpg (1616x4320, 1.28M)

Shit myself in the bed during a drunken one night stand. Got up quietly, smeared the shit on the girl beside me, went to clean myself up, got back into bed, yelled "WTF!" and made the girl think she was the one who shit the bed.

Fucked my brothers gf

Attached: 37107669_10156601892697148_3920662502471368704_o.jpg (2007x2015, 312K)

pics or didnt happen

have no pics of a one night stand

I am Spartacus

describe her pussy. did you fuck her in the ass?

Yeah man but like. I feel awful lying to her.

stop being a fucking pussy, jesus christ.

Who the fuck is V?

i wanna have sex with my 5 year old cousin

When I was in the military I was at a training command and organized off base parties where we "initiated" female trainees with sexual games and dares. It was all a scam but the girls thought it was a legit club with career benefits.

What is pic from?

Seek help Jeff

For years i used to wake up early just to masturbate and cum on both my sisters breakfasts. yoghurts, cereal etc. Occasionally cummed in their shampoo and stuff too

This would be really hot..

No, this is Patrick.

i drive around flashing my small clock to female drivers

Used to have my cat lick my asshole. Still never felt anything so amazing

i'm a chubby

Attached: 1138268594057.jpg (663x630, 60K)

Whoa. How small is it? Can they even see the time?

Recently set up a camera in my sisters room. I never would’ve guessed how much she masturbates throughout the day

did things to passed out sis

Attached: 1567115967841.jpg (1125x1378, 279K)

they can a few have laughed at it

i’m about 4in

Casio?

Did she seem like she enjoyed him fucking her.
Did he ever fuck her ass? Story?

I am sparkatus

Underrated and fucking hilarious

not sure what you mean

found porn of my ex when she was fucking young and broke up with her because of it buuuuuut now my current girlfriend is into age play and all the shit ex was into that i made fun of her for making her feel like shit and just a lil whore but do anything for the current girl because she’s fit makes me feel bad but i’ve blocked it out by this point

Your literacy skills are astounding.

Thank you for sharing though.

I have a kid in Africa that no one knows about

I like exposing this slut I went to highschool with.

Attached: 0D63A5C3-C26A-4C31-B520-1B01AF7B35B2.jpg (810x1070, 200K)

You said clock, nigga.

Savannah?

auto correct

Literally every “secret” I have ever told in these threads has been completely made up by me.
I know I’m not the only one

i'm a guy. when i was 17, i had a few threesomes with a girl that was 17 too and her 44yo fuckbuddy. bi so i sucked the guy and also fucked the girl. fun times.

I have a big rape fetish but also that might just be because I’m a horny virgin

Being a twin, I'm afraid of dying second.... I don't wanna be alone

You write like a man. No one is buying your erotica fem fantasy.

name or more pics?

Yea Forums is a work of fiction.

How old was she at the time?
Did you ever tell her you saw her getting fucked?

Clue #1
5918 School ST, Oak Forest, IL 60452

I've have stolen 3 of my female friends nude and kept them secret for at least 10 years, I have never shared them and keep them for my own personal fapping

I've resolved that my next girlfriend I've gotta dp. I've had the chances before but never took them, and it fucking sucks

Clue #1
5918 School ST

Her vola r/10fv2ddu4

Ugly house.

fuck i love doing that kind of shit, i've fed my wife's sisters so many times
how old were your sisters at the time?
did they ever notice the taste?

fuck i love doing that kind of shit, i've fed my wife's sisters so many times
how old were your sisters at the time?
did they ever notice the taste?

I used to play xbox

I'd let my brother fuck my gf as long as I could rail his. I have a personal gripe against them both, and getting to treat his gf like a cumslut would be cathartic. Likewise, watching him fuck her till she sobs and cums all over his cock would be a pretty satisfying porno to watch till the end of time.

When I was a teenager I had sex with my cousin, I think her kid is mine

Oh hey, me too. Have a friends snapchat, FB and phone PW. Found out she's cheating on her BF, regularly flying out to fuck another guy who thinks hes dating her and having phone sex with some military dude from the states she used to bone. And that's just what I'm sure of.

greentext

1 day, op. i work in retail. Shit is getting real.

> tl;dr The biggest chains are unionizing. Keep an eye on the news. TRUMP

greentext

greentext

Gave my ex herpes (was a symptomatic and didn't know I was a carrier until she had her first outbreak). Dated a few years then she cheats on me with my best friend. She gives him hsv. He passes it to his gf. Everyone involved finds out. Now I get to bareback his ex (she is way hotter than my ex)

Not OP but me too! Cum in my coworkers lunches damn near every week. Can't explain it but she changes when she eats cum. Gets super close, doesn't go too far but she seems almost hornier.

Not going to greentext but the story is basically when I was 14-16 my cousin used to spend time with me, it ended up more physical then it should have been. She obviously was older and she had a kid around the time we were doing it. It stopped around the time she got pregnant

I fucked my cousin in the ass when we were younger. She had the best ass in the world

She was around 10/11.... I never fucking told a soul lol...

Ehhh there were times she seemed to be into it.. but I am 95% sure she was a "reluctant participant"

Yes he fucked her ass a few times haha.

Story of that or of what?

I can’t stand these threads anymore, no interesting stories, nothing but larping

Saw a girl's tits today because loose shirt and weird angle. I think I'm in love with her

I come on these posts and make stuff up just too get a response I have lived a boring life. I crave adventure but I'm too much of a pussy to do anything

glownigger

No user, I’m a bartender.
Yes, I'm single. No never got to that point. Had a boy toy for a while but he was more of just help in getting me off more than actually fucking me and getting me off if that makes sense. I am V.

Sure, story user

What do you have against them?

His gf convinced mine I was literally the worst because I pissed her off once and my gf ended up putting me through hell for a very long time before shit worked out. One is one of bitchiest motherfuckers on the planet, another is just retarded but hurt me.

Yeah, tell about her getting ass fucked and any other interesting stories about her experiences.

Fair enough. You should make it happen.

I’m a zoo necro. Been one for 3 years, I live in a very rural area where hunting is commonplace so people don’t really ask why I “hunt” so often. There’s something just so beautiful and romantic about dead animals and how at peace they look

Been thinking through a plan. Might try to talk him into a drunken blindfold wife swap. Probably the easiest way to pull it off. Not gonna be as fun if you can't see the look in their eyes, but it would be a real hassle getting them to play along otherwise

I’m a who cops thats into horses

I really want the satisfaction of mounting my ex on a cock that's painfully too large for her (she's very small) and just watching her slowly slide down, viewing the subtle changes in her expression as she adapts and he stretches her from inside. It would be a fucking experience

Recently I've been hanging around my cousins more and more and their parents have complained that one of their daughters is to crazy and they hope they can marry her off. She isn't actually crazy and given the household they live in, it's perfectly normal. She is bossy I'd say, but otherwise a surprisingly capable young women. I've lately played around with the concept of what if I married her. I wouldn't mind her being bossy as I see it as rather innocent and she is pretty attractive. idk Yea Forums, I think this is wrong but it still seems nice in my head

Attached: bladerunnerpepe.jpg (796x422, 288K)

i fucked my cousin for like 4 years and we never told anyone about it, until today

I first met my boyfriend when he got me drunk and raped me when I was 15. He tracked me down online and apologized two years ago, and we connected over it and eventually started dating. We just tell people we met online.

You have wickr?

I, for some fucking reason, casually fell into a MFF relationship (not just a 3some, but an actual 3 party relationship)
Theres this girl who i used to fuck, dont get your hopes up since she was fucking horrible, shrek tier (actually, shrek is kinda cute compared to her) who really gets along with this other chick, chubby but much better looking, kinda cute.
Long story short, i hang out with the ugly one a lot, it turns out they are experimenting a lesbo relationship (ugly one was into girls but never had anything with anyone, cute one doesnt even know what she wants). I didnt really give a fuck and started fucking the ugly one (sex with her is just great, and im not exactly good looking myself so...) since i didnt think shit between them was serious. Ugly one told me i should be her boyfriend, i just laugh and tell ask her "what about CuteChubbyGirl?" "what about her? i already asked her and she wouldn't mind" "for real? so im just gonna fuck her girlfriend and she wouldnt mind?" "haha well its not like you are just gonna fuck me, silly, you'll have to start fucking her as well"
I fucking obviously said yes.
I havent fucked the cute one yet but i did made out with her today (the whole thing started just yesterday) so theres a chance im gonna be fucking both of them tomorrow
So, what should i expect from this?

Post it brah

I used to date this older guy a few years ago (im a girl), he'd send me dick pics and shit like that, i was never into it so i never sent him anything but i did enjoyed what he sent to me so id save all of it.
I found out he's running for governor.
So, should i do it? should i be a bitch and do what i wanna do?
Almost forgot to say, he cheated on me

Do you plan to go out again? How often do you do this, V?

Ever thought of going bareback or is it too risky for you? What would reassure you mind?

Not saying you should but i probably would see if he was interested in making a donation or sending some gifts

Im fucked up...
Closet crossdresser
Lets dogs fuck him
Lets guys fuck him
Enjoys trap porn
Hates everyone
Losing mind from drugs and fucked up life

12yo.
Sleep in the same bed of a friend after a day of videogame.
I woke up.
Put my hand in is pant.
Start wanking him.
He get hard and move a little.
I panic.
I stop.

(You.)

This thread needs you v it fucking dead

was that the only instance?

This was the story for one of my sluttiest nights to date requested by a Long Island user on a previous thread. I don't often do this, only when I get my itch to be a slut. Happens once sometimes twice a month.
When it comes to strangers I always use a condom don't ever want to risk an std or pregnancy. Only way to fuck me bareback would be to date me for some time.
Yea its pretty dead. Rip. Have some tits before I go to bed ;)

Attached: 1CF50D5C-6CA0-40B1-B5B5-1D6D460A1FCB.jpg (604x622, 104K)

I want to do that; my is an independent bitch earns her money; how can i break her down

> 1st: no NO you weren't
2nd: yes you did, you little
>.. .. .hm what was the word
> Cum Rescepticle (m.)

she's cheating, retard

this is golden gate FED bust quality post....

DAVID BERNHARDT.

Reason being...he is in agreement with comfort while there is no legal signals but response to distress grievance. A signals game is just coexisting in continued enforcement to zone happiness allowance. The result wanted is belief in happiness enough sufficient to abate commoners need to resignal to healthcare insurance policy company while a commoner could time bureacracy as a job into association of statistics and other record. The associated companies regularly exercising deep academic scientific method are in zones in mystery to commoners but that the security is told. In words and only words we argue debate a code of laws to United States constitution of United States.

Do we get Greenland while we United Nations? Is that the one one worried about?

Is Greenland a signals game secret? Already, overt deep state signals game abuse overt AND YET THOUGH NOT DEEP state. Only in commoner watch can we believe. Is a fairly churned market round cycle of zones as signals game highlander battle royale? A WE NEED REFEREES?HAHAHAHAHA..,.

We are savage in working order from order. How are those in order from chaos? An other day in paradise.

Attached: 2019-08-29-22-36-23.png (539x885, 457K)

not really much of a secret, user.

Are you also into ink?

Give it up, mate. Stop cheating on her. You'll feel worse about it down the line and even more heart broken if she finds out. Stay firm with your concerns and tell her to hang out with you more and to show more affection.

Are you gonna share or what bro

Once I've put candy bar in my asshole. It melted and I only got wrapper out

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I guess it’s safe to say everyone has done some gay things! But I’m not gay never was!