Neighbors' dog won't stop barking...

Neighbors' dog won't stop barking, no matter how many times we kindly ask to just shut the balcony so we don't hear him outside.

It's 1 AM here and I don't want to keep hearing the same bullshit anymore, how do I properly poison/kill this dog? (german sheperd) Should I buy some meat and fill it with poison or some sharp little stuff?

Attached: jurassicparkvhscollection.jpg (1200x1600, 590K)

>but rat poison at store
>chop it up into little bits
>dissolve it in water
>buy big fucking T-bone steak
>boil steak in rat poison water
>toss to dog balcony
>repeat once or twice weekly for a while
Problem solved, or by ear plugs like a normal fucking person.

Yeah, that would probably work.

Be safe and test some by eating it yourself first.

bump

Attached: 1556108134684.jpg (1000x1334, 113K)

Thanks, I'll look for this

Dont kill the innocent doggo kill the douche owners

Thing is hes on a 5th floor flat tall at the very top

Why not both?

With kindness and profess your love for them loudly until they get sick of you and close the door

Oh, well just push him off.

rat poison is a combination of fiberglass particles and anticoagulant drug. Boiling a steak in a small amount of anticoagulant without the glass particles won't do shit.
Do a research on some toxins lethal to dogs, or you'll waste a t-bone steak for nothing.

Sage advice

Rip the shielding off the door of your microwave oven. Now you can turn the thing on and point it at doggy. He'll make one hell of a racket as the radiation burns his flesh so maybe the neighbours will take it inside.

That's cool tho, but unfortunately neighbors' flat is not directly in front of mine, just pretty close

That's fine, microwave radiation will go through walls.

so should I just fill some meat with rat poison and sharpy stuff?

Kill the owned for being such useless retards and keep the dog and teach him proper etiquette.

I'd do this but I don't want to end up in jail

just make meatballs with a shit ton of garlic in them
if you feed the dog those meatballs it will die in about a week

Attached: cc45588.png (500x413, 162K)

How about filing a noise complaint with police/landlord? Or pointing speakers at their flat and blasting the shittiest Goregrind until the dog stops barking/they learn their lesson?

Just give him chocolate