Does anyone on Yea Forums have a brap fetish?

Does anyone on Yea Forums have a brap fetish?

Attached: 1553030516571.jpg (1024x689, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B1wnbosFIxZ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do. I long to be farted on by a woman's ass.

Attached: Fart Play2.png (2283x2454, 1.97M)

used to

if you don’t mind me asking, could someone please explain the appeal of this fetish? i’m not here to judge, i just genuinely want to know.

I think OP refers to the fetish of fart sounds.

It's mainly about the taboo of liking the farts in the first place.

Do you have that kind of fetish OP?

I guess it plays to the taboo aspect of it. Girl's asses are sexy, but the smells from them aren't. It's closing the gap and embracing every aspect of her butt, including the scent..

It's not an accident fart fetishists tend to be ass fetishists too.

Yes but i hate the term "brap". Just sounds retarded. I've had several girls fart around me and a couple in my face though. I still like it.

I like big butts but I don't like anything that comes out of them. You've got to be some kind of sick, depraved lunatic to like excrement in a sexual way. And by law, lunatics are not allowed certain rights. At least in the good old USA.
Some people are sick in the head and choose to like things that are nasty and debauched. Then again, I'd be hypocritical if I told them to stop doing that, as I've got my own weird kinks. So long as they don't violate the NAP, I have no reason to launch a Tomahawk at their general location.

Tell us your secrets Master.

Attached: 1556805456018.jpg (716x437, 45K)

discordgg
nqfa8WW

Dont let them know how into it you are and start by admitting to less creepy ass related fetishes. Also if im having sex with a girl i always sniff her ass while I'm licking her pussy from behind. Acknowldege it's a super niche thing and lots of girls need to warm up to it or just wont want to period.

Don't act like it's something you're obsessed with or would need for her to do all the time. Something i think that's worked for me is also not being afraid to go down on them when they arent necessarily at their cleanest. Like I'll lick a girls pussy/ass after they get home from work or walking around all day. It lets them know you accept their "filth" which most are taught to hide and be ashamed of. This probably wouldnt work on an unhygenic person.

Fuck that. Have you smelled gym pussy?

Well not the gym but I've licked the pussies and asses of office/retail workers and they were fine. A couple of them were fatties too.

If you arent willing to make the sacrifices, you'll be forever doomed to covet the lady farts.

Yes, I know the trend already passed but I still love dubstep.

WUBWUBWOBWUB WRRRP BRAAP BRAP BRAAAP WOBWOBWUB VRWERRP WOB WOB.
Fucking love it.

not him, but i have and i love it. if the girl is hot enough, it takes a lot for her to somehow gross me out, i draw the line at vomit and shit basically. anything tamer than that and it only gets hotter the sweatier and smellier she is... and the best way to get a girl to fart is just to cook her gassy foods before eating her ass and hope it happens accidentally, then she'll be the one embarrassed and apologizing and all you have to do is be nice about it and act like you're just now realizing that it was kind of hot. they love it when you make them think they're tho one who gave you the fetish, feeds their ego like crazy

instagram.com/p/B1wnbosFIxZ/

Some of hers are better than others (some are clearly staged and just seem fake) but I've been checking her instagram for awhile now. I still enjoy it.