Hey Yea Forums i got a request from you...

Hey Yea Forums i got a request from you. One of my friend is an upcoming comedian in Quebec Province and he's getting gang rape by SJW for promoting an article that denounce the positive marginalization of trans, gay and such. So I need all of you shitposter to shitpost hardcore on some people. I got an hitlist ready for you. I'll be waiting

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (299x168, 10K)

NYPA

tits or gtfo

Nope

Edgy, being a comedian does not mean you get the right to silence the voices of others. If he is going to shit on the trans community then he deserves whatever the fuck he gets. Its not a matter of comedy when some people are literally at a higher risk of suicide. Show some humanity or get what you fucking deserve

too bad there is a lot of high profile people in there, including a girl that made fake rape accusation against a local politician also this article is not edgy as it was posted on Journal de Quebec, the highest selling newspapers here

I hate SJW's as much as anyone else with at least half a brain, but NYPA.

What’s the list

yeah i get it, i was just defending him by myself but hey, didint know about the NYPA thing.

well for starter: Alice Paquet. fake rape victim
Mathieu Niquette: small comedian dude
I got some more but these two really did a number on him. wishing for the end of his career and sending people to spam his facebook wall and shit

>positive marginalization
what the fuck is that?

but I don't want no doxxing, just some goofs

no.

well for a starter did you guys heard about the down syndrome queer drag queen dudes. theses are a perfect exemple of positive marginalization as peoples are praising them instead of being like yo wtf

>positive marginalization
what the fuck does this mean you sperg it doesn't make any sense

why do you care? is your shit that tight?

It mean that you stand out from the masses but instead of being looked upon ( exemple: Drug addict, they are praised.

Post Marie-Pier Morin tits or gtfo

well I care because he is my friend and i can't let them SJW ruin his career because he post a populist columnist article.

damn I wish I had thoses with me, she's hot. but laurence leboeuf is way hotter. plus if you want her tits there all over the place

He sounds like an asshole. Why should anyone give a fuck? Let em tank

Faggot

I would settle for any Quebec tits

>>rrreeee its against the bible

shut up tranny, hurry up and kill yourself you'll never be a real girl

user are you okay? should you really be posting about real politic stuff from china?

Attached: Snapchat-290849179.jpg (1212x1511, 67K)

here's the tits of ludivine redding a quebec actress. yeah i know stuff is fuck up in China. but i won't take the chinese gouvernment by myself ahah.

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=kOq99p5P4SHUWP--)16.jpg (640x360, 25K)

I didnt even knew theses existed, well fuck the Hitlist Let's post some Quebec Tits

well they can pretend at least with that gapping flesh wound they call a vagina

Attached: Snapchat-971292812.jpg (1280x960, 61K)