I have this and 2 Budweiser’s. How can I get the most drunk off of them? Which order should I drink...

I have this and 2 Budweiser’s. How can I get the most drunk off of them? Which order should I drink? Should I add caffeine? The liquor is 80proof. I also can’t buy for a little while because I broke my card and have to wait for a new one to be delivered. Unless I get to cash a check this is all I got.

Attached: 247F7AD1-BE8B-43F5-A85E-37BB8E0925E8.png (750x1334, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off faggot

use the Budweisers as a chaser

Lmao
How much do you weigh faggot

If you are over 150 lbs you probably won't get to drunk unless you're a lightweight

Also you can use bud as a chaser if you're a little bitch
If not just chug the bud first then drink the brandy from the bottle

shoot the liquor quick then savor the buds while you do something, the liquor will assimilate while you drink the buds and you'll get max drunk for that loadout while also using your drunk for max fuck

Attached: BRlHVSx.jpg (750x736, 196K)

Mix them all together and buttchug them.

will get you the most drunk OP

Drink it and find out. Beer before liquor is the saying but could also use as chaser like other user suggested. Doesn't matter if you add caffeine.

This

let it soak up in your ass, you'll get 10x faster drunk when the alcohol is absorbed through your intestines

if that gets you sufficiently drunk, then you're not a real drinker. i'd be jealous though, i'm at the point where i need an entire bottle to feel something.

>erk and jerk
are you black?

put it all in your ass

Put the hard liquor in a pot on the stove and inhale the fumes. It will knock you off your ass.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema

270 lbs. Why?

You fat piece of shit.

Attached: 1567033249526.jpg (581x1024, 64K)

Liquor before beer, never fear. Beer before liquor, never sicker.

This is bullshit.

I'm an alcoholic, so I would know.

I NEED MONEY FOR MORE NOW

> (You)
>This is bullshit.
>I'm an alcoholic, so I would know.

Huh? Nothing ever goes well if you drink 8 beers then switch to whiskey...

I drink easy jesus and I'm not black.
I also call it erk and jerk.

Evil juice. It’s just cheap and strong.

funnel it all on a empty stumach

I’m thinking I should save it for tomorrow.

I got a quarter gallon of calico and 4 coke zeros. 8 dollars and 17 smokes cuz I can't cash my check until tomorrow now. Sigh.

Ima see if my mom or sister will give me and 10 and I’ll pay them back. Honestly I shouldn’t drink tonight cause I been putting off this school shit for such a long time and tomorrow is the last chance to sign up. I usually start drinking at like 9-10 though. I figure if I start within this hour I should be good by the morning.

Butt chug the beer

Stick the liquor up your ass. Drink the beers quick.

Ugh. What you going to school for? Never tried going back to school always kind of regretted it now that I'm a loser in his 30s.

I just started drinking when I posted that. Maybe by the time my gf gets out of work I'll be done and I'll talk her into buying me a couple cheap pounders till I can pay her back tomorrow to keep this buzz going until I pass out around 3am

got any hydrogen peroxide lying around? add some to the drink. or hold alco in yiur mouth for a while beforw swallowing

this actually isn't true, alcohol is alcohol. people perceive that mixing gets you more inebriated but the reality is that if you're already drunk, you're more uninhibited. you don't regulate your drinking and think that it's because of mixing, but in reality, you're probably just drinking more and/or faster than before.

Drink the brandy on an empty stomach, you'll get drunk but you'll feel like shit after, oh well.

Without the peroxide I tried holding it under my tongue before cause it absorbs faster like that but it really burnt like hell.

yes and no
your smoll instestine isn't a sponge nor a full blown liquid supply system, all the juices in it flow into blodstream through pure osmosis
alchohol pulls water to itself, so it takes longer to get drunk on liquor than on beer
it doesn't matter if you mix, but drinking water or any low abv drink will get you drunk faster, if you were already a puking timebomb you'd puke either way, if you mix you just do it faster
>t. a former minor alchoholic, now a pothead that hasn't tasted alchohol for 7 months

broke your debit card? If you mean your dl why even fret over it? Only new cashiers card

under-tongue absorption only works for roxy-es, pure thc, dmt and genuine medicine like nitroglycerin
stuff like meth and alchol are lpracticly corrosive to your soft tissue under tongue, it will fuck up your colon aswell but that shit heals much faster and can take a buttload (pun intended) of liquid, meaning you can dilute the goods into a less corrosive solution
[spoiler]also don't take peroxide, the aditives will kill you, unless you have 30% food grade shit that you diluted to 2% don't bother[/spoiler]

order doesn't matter, blood alchohol level is all that is relative to intoxication

not eating before you drink can help, and other then that the speed of which you drink it will determine the level of intoxication

shotgun the two budweisers or if you have a beer bong use that and start taking shots of the e&j