Starting college next week. How do i get laid big time?

Starting college next week. How do i get laid big time?

Attached: 1566514046898.jpg (223x226, 4K)

develop a personality that people want to be around, have confidence or fake confidence, blend it all together into social skills and BAM pussy on your dick.

tinder/bumble are good apps for meeting people but ive had the best success from just talking to girls i meet in class or at parties.

Be a girl

Be rich

Be gay

Try super super hard to be cool.

Make sure you're part of the top 20% males

this is really the only good advice you're ever going to get from fucking Yea Forums. gl OP

>tinder/bumble
Yes, goy, add to hypergamy

Lie. They dont know anything about you and they'll believe anything if they're drunk enough.

Dressing well and taking care of your apperance is a really good way for quick pussy without much effort

Drugs

Lower your standards. As you start to get laid you will automatically be more confident and attract better girls

Step 1: Go to parties
Step 2: *dont be weird*
Step 3: ....
Step 4: Profit

you must be a virgin

do these things

Go see a hooker

Regrettably not. Nice shaming tactics though.

fag

Are you being rude to me?

no im being nice, retard

You better be on your best behaviour around me.

okay mommy

Start going to the gym at least 3 days a week, take care of your appearance and personal fitness. If you are attractive then getting women becomes so much easier. Then just get out and socialize and develope basic social skills. You don't have to be the best talker out there if thats not your personal strength, just be able to hold a conversation with people without wierding them out. Everything is easier if you have self confidence too, and you tend to have more self confidence if you are sure of yourself and what you are doing.

As other anons have mentioned, parties can be a good place to get laid. But these days I'd be pretty worried about a rape allegation if you are going to attend a party and have mutually consensual sex with a chick who's been drinking. I would tread carefully, especially with the current political climate in colleges

Eat your vegetables and then you can play your videogames. You've been a good boy.

I tried this and it’s not working

Attached: Pp.jpg (600x353, 44K)

Be gayer. Come to me if you need a helping hand.

can i hav tendies?

I'll make you something nice. A good homecooked meal, because my husband deserves it.

thanks mommy

just mirror the people around you and be one of them, be confident and dont act like a thirsty whore around girls. Make lots of mutuals, expand your circle, be social.