I've been getting paranoid lately (I actually have an appointment with a psychologist soon b/c of it and other things)...

I've been getting paranoid lately (I actually have an appointment with a psychologist soon b/c of it and other things)....
I recently taped over the webcam on my laptop.... but, then someone told me that they can see through the tape.... but that is bullshit, so I ignored it... but I kept thinking about it... The only way I could make myself stop obsessing over it was to tape little pieces of Aluminum Foil over the webcams....
I'm just really drunk, and really bored, so I'm posting this to see if I get any replies....

Also, I will probably end up on some kind of SSRI soon, do you have any stories/suggestions?

Attached: DrJones.jpg (1280x1707, 152K)

Nobody gives a shit about your fucking webcam

Attached: mia.jpg (600x750, 65K)

mfw they have more cameras in your house than the one on your laptop.

She's kind of cute. Who is she?

>he doesn't know

That's the virgin Mary, you degenerate. Show some respect.

Attached: 1566873908988.jpg (318x318, 75K)

Attached: Not.a.Virgin.Mary.jpg (590x590, 16K)

Such as?

I may have dated her a couple years ago.

Don't trust psychologists OP.

Mia Khalifa

Hey im a psychologist. Best thing i can tell you is PsyDs are better than PhDs. The former is comparable to a medical doctor and have tons of training in multiple forms of treatment.

What do you have against Shrinks?

Attached: Shrink.jpg (640x427, 166K)

you know that there's an app that can make you see through aluminum foil?

they will steal your brain

Quit being a Homosexual.

I can't D: I fantasize about you cock all night!

Why? my cock is only big enough for you to fantasize about it for like 2 seconds.

In my parish's church, the statue of the Virgin is just heart-breakingly beautiful. I couldn't help myself, I went and tugged one out in the sanctuary and jizzed a rope right across her robe.
I was going to confess, but whenever you go to confession the Father recognizes your voice and I didn't want him to know it was me.

If your cock was a tootsie pop, how many licks would it take to get to the center?

owwww myyyy goowwwwdddd! I love baby cocks, they are soooooo cute!!!

OP here, I had sex in a church a couple times, a chick I kinda used to date lived in one as a caretaker.... she cleaned and stuff...
I kind of miss her.....

There is no center.

He knows already. God talks to him you know.

Cody?

The bitch of it is, and I'm not joking, soon they will be able to see through the screen. Future touch screens, and lord help us holo screens, will work by watching our movements instead of just reactiong to touch.

Legit, I know a guy who worked on a thing a long time ago that made it so you could use feedback or some stuff through CRT TVs and basically see the basic shapes and stuff from any TV that was on....

this, NEVER trust them. majority doesn't even know what the meds do. they just follow protocol and don't give a shit about u

Well if God was there, that must have been how my cumshot got deflected to her robe, because I was aiming straight for her lips.

This is fact. 90%+ of them could be replaced by a flow chart.

Busted

or just a questionnaire... you know the one you get, you fill it up and you get either ssri, benzos or both

So, can we just get a flow chart and tell the peeps at Wal Mart what meds we need?

If this is Cody, Just because you don't have to work at the one job today, doesn't that mean you should still be at your other job?
It's a "Some Of" day and all....

Aluminum foil is useless and your a retard.

If you ACTUALLY want to protect yourself from the mind-controlling magnetic fields, you have to get the EMR absorbent material. It comes in a sheet of fabric, stylish clothing, or a bucket of paint.

Amateur.

Attached: 71U8SmIPBpL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 16K)

Didn't know about the paint, Thanks!

Will this shield me from the FBI if I paint my walls with it?

im pretty sure 10+ layers of tin foil can stom most magnetic fields... unless yopu have a huge electromagnet at home

checked 4 4s.

This thread... holy shit

Attached: 1566761867129.webm (720x720, 1.45M)

check your smoke detector?
electrical outlets?
what year was your television manufactured? if it was after 2013 it's pretty much guaranteed to have a microphone.

you need to hide your hard drives and play cool user. they don't have any proof yet so shut the fuck up and keep cool.

tell your psycho-the-rapist you were momentarily paranoid because someone mentioned how google ads work and they said what if google watches you shit. that you started over thinking it and realize it's irrational.

you fucked up big time getting them involved. it's bad enough you got their attention and your house bugged but calling one of their assassin psychologists. that's just foolish. you're better than that. you're going to have to beat them at their own game. kill them first. it's the only possible solution

Aluminum foil has low conductivity, so it's not the best material for reflecting magnetic fields. It also absorbs nothing.

Something like EMR paint contains silica carbide with is like a sponge for magnetic fields. But I guess you could use tons and tons of tinfoil if you want.

this is why they're trying to keep people from buying lead.
it blocks the signals.
i have to go I'm being watched

Funny story, I actually had to drop a duffel bag full of HDD's off with someone back in the day for reasons....
Anyways, I kinda got a court thing that got the Therapists involved.... I REALLY dislike jail, so I do what they say... (mostly, I'm not supposed to drink, but fuck that shit).

No you don't have to go everyone is being watched.

You’re probably just insecure about what somebody might see if they really were watching you. ...probably.

So what do you want to hide from the CIA niggers, OP?

Attached: ECE50C75-49F5-44A8-894F-58076576A8D3.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Paranoia has no real reasons sometimes.
boobs

>Aluminum foil has low conductivity
Although aluminium is non-magnetic, it is a good conductor, so even a thin sheet reflects almost all of an incident electric wave. At frequencies more than 100 MHz, the transmitted electric field is attenuated by more than 80 decibels (dB) (less than 10−8 = 0.00000001 of the power gets through) [12] -- however actual energy absorption is minimal: the remaining high-frequency rf energy is almost perfectly reflected from uniform flat aluminium surface, and thus, reflected signal may continue to propagate internally, and if holes or passages of suitable geometry exist in the shield, signal propagation may continue out through those, the aluminium being good material for implementation of a microwave-frequency waveguide.[citation needed]

Thin sheets of aluminium are not very effective at attenuating low-frequency magnetic fields. The shielding effectiveness is dependent upon the skin depth. A field travelling through one skin depth will lose about 63 per cent of its energy (it is attenuated to 1/e = 1/2.718... of its original energy). Thin shields also have internal reflections that reduce the shielding effectiveness.[13] For effective shielding from a magnetic field, the shield should be several skin depths thick. Aluminium foil is about 1 mil (25 μm); a thickness of 10 mils (250 μm) (ten times thicker) offers less than 1 dB of shielding at 1 kHz, about 8 dB at 10 kHz, and about 25 dB at 100 kHz. At these frequencies a ferromagnetic material such as mild steel is much more effective, due to different and complementary electromagnetic permeability properties, and common practical shielding implementations utilise both an inner high-frequency reflective material such as aluminium, preferably bonded (via annealing or electroplating, done to avoid capacitance between separated layers), to a more substantial structural ferromagnetic shell, usually mild steel

Lead?

Lead would only be useful if you could get big fucking chunks of lead like four inches thick. Lead absorbs radio signals just fine because of it's high density. But living in a basement will offer the same protection basically.

It's not practical to absorb radio signals with lead lol. Faraday shielding is what you need. Make sure it's properly grounded.

Attached: 710CVohR6HL._SX466_.jpg (466x433, 20K)

Jesus. That is too much. Do a TL:DR.

silver foil works better. mike drop

Unless Mike is a werewolf, silver is USELESS!
Shut the fuck up and Hail Hydra!

oh ok. that's good.
so. I'm a democrat and were raffling off some supple children if you're interested in contributing campaign money

Male or Female?

lead is not just for radio signals ace.
i have a molten salt reactor in my silo.
(atomic city Idaho)

So you’re more worried about a normal hacker recording you and potentially blackmailing or stalking you or some shit? Because that’s a legitimate concern for a normal person to have.

Quit jacking off while watching bad pron.

Attached: Chair.png (528x640, 375K)

Good Bye Thread... You were fun while you lasted...

OP had to leave to put more foil over his windows to block the glow niggers telepathic rays

Aluminimumum doesn't block telelepathy....

Uh oh...

Only high grade steel blocks mental attacks.

Some heavy trollin' going on in here.

Attached: 1562984349914.webm (540x734, 361K)

Listen to this user, OP. He seems to know his stuff

Jesus loves you.
Get a job.

I already have one?

Attached: 1566762386192.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

I've seen that dozens of times and never known the background. The fuck is he drinking?

Urine

Why don't you do something for a change, you fucking loser. Stop suckling off mommy's tit. Stupid nigger

Attached: 1566516836997.webm (202x360, 490K)

Suggest something to do. I'm quite bored.

You could stop being a shitty neighbor to start. Come on over and apologize to my face

Attached: 1566760502483.jpg (566x480, 58K)

You are a shitty neighbor, apologize to me.

How would I be the shitty neighbor? Do I fuck your sister? Do I hate the interracial couple? Or do I hate the drug dealer with the grow tent, meth lab, and untrained pit bull that attacks my dog regularly? I'll give you a moment.

Attached: 1566359082828.jpg (942x1024, 91K)

APOLOGIZE!!!!!!
NOW!!!!

Come over here and suckith my dick. I love them skinny types. Brush first if you have meth mouth though. Jacob, you can wear a wig.

Attached: 1566992091584.jpg (461x411, 36K)