Fuck you dentist, you won't have my money I will endure it by myself

Fuck you dentist, you won't have my money I will endure it by myself.

Attached: 1552279838118.png (238x538, 151K)

Ya know tooth aches can be lethal

Pure dentist propaganda

At least visit cvs and pick up some of that artificial tooth plastic to cover that shit up.

What is cvs ? American thing ?

It's a general store/ pharmacy

Don't fall for dentist Jewry get that pulled, ain't no fixing that fucker.

You're gonna have a bad time

My wisdom teeth came in a month after my poorfag ass was kicked off my dad's insurance. Every few weeks they would bother me. It was like being slapped in the face with a hammer. They eventually just broke. It was hell but I made it. You will too user.

Fucking everything's lethal these days. Just do what you wanna do because life is fucking short.

Lol no you will not that shits going to get infected and go all septic and you are going to end up in the ER with a bigger bill than saying to your dentist I don't have that kind of money to have you perform Magic on this tooth and try to save it just yank that shitt out and let it be

one of Trump's biggest supporters

My wisdom teeth came in individually over the course of a year.
Every time it started hurting I'd go buy some whiskey or tequila and start swigging that shit

I had a tooth like that. Don’t be a retard lol. It’s going to chip more and more until it’s down to the gum line. Then food and shit is going to pack into that hole until it causes a nasty infection that could potentially fuck you up real bad.

Getting it pulled is so easy if your dentist/ortho guy isn’t a complete clown. It’s honestly less pain than a bad filling. You numb for 15-20 minutes and then the good doctor pulls the fucker out in one gentle tug that probably won’t hurt at all. Certainly not more than the numbing. Then they’ll bitch at you for a solid ten minutes about avoiding dry sockets and chewing on your gauze, and you get to drive home.

Be a man. Your breath fucking reaks

I wait and then i will pull it when it starts to move
Yes
>It was hell but I made it. You will too user.
Not the first time I have to live that, I can and I will, thx user

Just remembering that pain makes me cringe. That was the worst pain I ever endured.

yeah so that looks pretty fucking serious. get that thing pulled

Attached: 1543019921172.png (483x470, 184K)

And this was the start of my alcoholism better than getting them pulled and ending up hooked on oxycodone and becoming a Doper this is fail news ware I live sady

Dude you need that pulled...I was in so much pain that the dentist couldve ripped it out and I would've been okay with it. But I was put to sleep and had it removed. I woke up and was feeling high as FUCK. Basically free drugs.

Cope harder lmao. I had mine pulled at 18, they gave me like a week tops. If you get hooked on that then you’re a natural born addict.

Kek did anyone see that user a few weeks back that did his own root canal?

Shit went badly as you can imagine.

Shit i dont know about that user, i was talking to an addiction consultant doctor and he said hed rather see 10 dopers than 1 fullblown alcoholic.

what? screencap? anything?

Attached: 1554660394295.gif (225x249, 1.25M)

have fun dying of sepsis

having lost my entire top arch now only 2 other pains come close to shit teeth. A heavily pinched back nerve, and a kidney stone.
No dentist could pull that shit its broke as fuck. They will have to dig it out. Novocaine will get you through that though. They'll shove a wad of antibiotic covered gauze shit in the hole they make and suture you with stitches that dissolve over time..

Attached: 1561746999314.jpg (400x236, 21K)

need screens

that sounds fun

good god, i would hope i got a heart infection first

Dude go and sell some plasma and get that shit fixed.

checked

Attached: 1547491350333.png (384x390, 175K)

Attached: aaa.jpg (626x461, 51K)

checked

A simple extraction is like $350. You'll fuck up your alignment, but wont be out 2-3k for a root canal.

thank you dentist.

Attached: DSC00340.jpg (2592x1944, 1.38M)

who the fuck perscribes opiates after fucking pulling teeth, lmao america really is a fucking shithole. Jesus fucking christ what is wrong with you people. Braindamage at its finest. Grab a few ibus and life is gucci, nah lets git the addictive shit.

i had a root canal in europe it was 30 euros per visit.

Lol you're gonna die

Tooth infection can kill you in days. That's pretty fucking short

cap plz

>30 euros per visit
where was that? belarus?

Attached: 1555725429741.jpg (248x454, 13K)

good god, is that mold?

Attached: 1545222701707.png (330x328, 89K)

>belarus?
no it was in spain, but what if it was? you still get quality affordable healthcare there, and it doesnt cost you 700 dollars to get a root canal

I got a wisdom tooth pulled with no anesthetic for 900$

sounds like hell of a deal m8

yeah it's that much. that's good talk for another time. where do NAs get it better if they need to pay for it 1K. like in taxes..... lower taxes, no heal care bills monthly..

I'm literally in the exact same predicament.

where are you at

guy i worked with had some kind of gum infection from avoiding the dentist after cracking a tooth. fucker died a week later from sepsis in his fucking heart or something like that. fucked up shit man.

Texas wbu

Have fun dying retard

a round trip ticket for four days from austin to lisbon in november will be around 650 bucks, do some sight seeing, roam around, go to the fucking dentist and pay no more than a few hundred for all the work you want done, then fly home having spent the exact same amount of cash.

Well actually I drive to Austin pretty regularly for work. It's only like 2 hours away. But I'll have to look into that. Anyone you recommend?

In Australia the public system will pull that for free. But not for seppos.

I don't believe you

Attached: 1505169881473.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

Medis is a insurance company here, just look over their list of approved providers, any of them will be good, and most in Lisbon will probably be able to speak english. You can also go to Paris and get work done, actually anywhere in europe and it will probably be cheaper than anywhere in the USA, call before you go and find info out. Also closer to you, Costa Rica and Argentina are supposedly good destinations for dental tourism.

Ok I'll look into that. Thanks for the info.

is there really a thing like that, i know dentist have fillings like that but i didn't know they make over the counter stuff.

what do you mean about this part

>Then they’ll bitch at you for a solid ten minutes about avoiding dry sockets and chewing on your gauze

Had a patient once who had a stroke that put her in a vegetative state from a tooth abscess. It’s not bullshit

oh boy.. you dont know what a dry socket is.. you dont fucking want to know. basically your wound will take longer to heal and you'll be in pain, not ow pain, more like SOMEONE KILL ME pain

Show screens nigger

hey.. i had a root canal on a bicuspid but since its a bicuspid, the other nerve is still alive and i feel it on my cheek. its been two years, should I just pull it?

so how do you prevent?

dont let food go in it

is it hard to keep food out and clean? like just eating with the food on one side of your mouth and rinse more often?

>mouth is warm and wet, perfect for bacteria
>so many of the fuckers you can peel them off your tongue and they make your mouth smell worse than ass within a day
>tooth decay happens to be perfect way into bloodstream where your body can't effectively protect itself with skin
>all of these stinky bacteria get high speed route to give your insides to give you the aids, cancer and ligma
>dentist propaganda

Enjoy your septic shock.