Let's prove if youre a summerfag or a real degenerate. post your fingerboxes and rate others

Let's prove if youre a summerfag or a real degenerate. post your fingerboxes and rate others

>general fingerbox thread

Attached: B5kXVnzIgAIA3Ms.jpg (480x640, 36K)

Nice one mate!! Where'd you get yours? I decided to try a digital one. Honestly not happy with it. Any ideas where I can pickup an older model?

Attached: UT8VBeyXXxbXXagOFbXl.jpg (307x309, 11K)

I'm trying to make one but it's a lot harder than it looks...

Here is my collection of 15 years. Got some really rares ones and as you can see and they work wonderfully!

Attached: 865CF0D2-A1BF-4FF9-91F8-72B484AE5E38.jpg (750x525, 48K)

You dont like? I'm a fan of mine.

Attached: 1294451374937.jpg (497x389, 21K)

that's a fine box have you have thought of selling it?

Attached: IMG_20190709_175225.jpg (610x607, 252K)

What's a fingerbox?

Attached: 1526236093185.png (786x974, 420K)

>you have activated OPs trap card

honestly I got mine of a yard sale, while i like the finger massages in the newer molds, nothing beats that slight fear of raming your finger into a splinter because the last session got a bit rougher

I got a carrying strap for on the go and large and small holes if using your index finger isn't enough. My dad wished he had a strap on his when he dropped while playing.

Attached: fingerboxappraisal.net.jpg (640x640, 72K)

oh boy i remember the first time i dropped mine. it looked completely fine but the inside felt all wrong

Be careful if you're going to continue playing with it! A kid i knew down the street where i live played with his finger box after smashing up the internal parts and lost his finger when the backspring shot back at his hand. Might as well buy a new one at that Point. No use losing a digit!

Bump

Man Yea Forumsro you're missin out. Fingerboxes are better than sex! It literally causes your mind to explode in waves of pure ecstasy.

By finger you mean penis?

Kek your finger box has instructions on it are you retarded or something?

Seriously though great box user i love the artwork, my dad has an embossed box, ottoman i think. Cant wait to one day own it, i don't blame him for wanting to hold onto it a little longer though, beautiful finger box (trickier to use than the more modern ones were used too) it was my granddads.

>tfw your penis is small enough to fit in a fingerbox
why even continue breathing at this point

Attached: f57.jpg (650x650, 125K)

I know its Yea Forums but i really wish people wouldnt joke about putting dicks in fingerboxes, it can be really dangerous.

It gets bigger when I pull on it

The thing i user, some newfag might see that and think its a really funny idea to try it and end up getting hurt.

Finger boxes have generally had a hard rep the last decade and itd be shit for them to be in the news again for all the wrong reasons.

i wanted to the the same once. naive as i am thougt how hard could it be, just a cube with a hole in it. i deciced to cut my 1980 model in halve and while it was just metal and wood i couldnt figure out how they work even if my life dependent on it.

Now we just need a tarp thread

Sure man, go ahead. Beware the splinters. You'll break the mechanisms inside it as well too. GL explaining to daddy how you broke his great great grandpa's fingerbox