I hope Dark Rey isn't a vision. I'm hoping she's a twisted clone

I hope Dark Rey isn't a vision. I'm hoping she's a twisted clone.

Attached: dark-rey.jpg (1300x650, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/aug/29/men-women-workplace-study-harassment-harvard-metoo
msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/movies/star-wars-fans-caught-that-disney-accidentally-posted-a-huge-rey-spoiler-on-its-website/ar-AAGvgaX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stupidest lightsaber design since the cross blade

It's a vision. They won't do any cool twists. It's all faggot Disney shit now. Abandon franchise.

Attached: 1567038844204.jpg (640x615, 34K)

Omg that image

Uncle Phil!
Wat I tell u bout dat shit!

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/aug/29/men-women-workplace-study-harassment-harvard-metoo

jokes on u she's a double-double agent

coming soon

Disney doesn't have the spine to do anything cool with "Star Wars".

We could have had a fucking Imperial Civil War!

Attached: Rey tomato slicer.jpg (1300x650, 263K)

I hope she dies in this movie

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-202907_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x1047, 373K)

Say what you will about the prequels but at least they felt like star wars. I don't know wtf these new films are but it's all dumbed down with predictable characters. So sad.
>Gif related it's me when I saw that star destroyer scene with the purple haired dyke

Attached: 1566964047226.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

she is, jew jew bantha blamed the fans for spoiling the plot for themselves

my god... the ivory in that womans mouth

The aggravating thing is, I could have bought the Admiral as an Admiral IF she had just acted like a goddamn Admiral.

Also her logic was stupid as fuck.

>"You're already on edge. I'm going to put you even more on edge by not telling you my plans, making you think I don't have a plan at all. This will eventually result in you and a good part of my crew committing mutiny. I'm such a military genius. But we're all geniuses actually for agreeing to use those utterly dumbass bombers that don't work for shit."

I think it is Rey's twin sister. I mean the movie is called "The rise of Skywalker" and as far as we know, there are no Skywalkers left. So Rey is probably on, and "dark Rey" is her twin. The only thing that would make sense, even though putting "sense" and JJ Abrams in the same sentence is contradiction.

Either way, hope you expect nothing from this movie, cause we all know it's gonna suck hard.

Attached: star_wars_pepe.jpg (700x437, 30K)

I've given up on the franchise. Fuck it.

Attached: 1566805603028.jpg (1024x529, 57K)

(((Disney))) is still attempting to make Star Wars movies? One would have thought they would have simply given up at this point.

The franchise was damned the moment it decided to coast on people's lazy nostalgia.

We could have had a goddamn Imperial Civil War.

Attached: 1506635231001.png (554x546, 35K)

that's funny, because walt supposedly hated jews.

Rey and Ren are brother and sister. Movies by Disney are feminist propaganda.

msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/movies/star-wars-fans-caught-that-disney-accidentally-posted-a-huge-rey-spoiler-on-its-website/ar-AAGvgaX
nope
its a vision

You're fucking high
Jar Jar felt like a legit star wars persona?
Half a movie wrapped around pod racing felt like star wars?
The prequels were absolute garbage.
The crazy part is that Rogue One was the only thing made since the originals that actually followed the story and premise of the franchise.

But they at least didn't coast. The new trilogy is just badly copying the original trilogy.

Actually pod racing was one of favorite parts. Very star wars right along with bounty hunting and smuggling. As for jar jar yeah he was very annoying and hurt the movie. So...they were very ambitious films and aren't anywhere near as bad as this Disney shit.

Rogue one was fucking trash. It was a disposable film with disposable characters. That Vader scene was pure pandering to the fans so they didn't have to write something good.

Attached: hate.jpg (1600x816, 97K)

Exactly, and it's still better than eps 7 and 8.

I would have liked "Rogue One" more if Krennic had been a more credible opponent to Tarkin, and had had his working-class origins played up more.

Agreed. It had potential everywhere. Just shitty writing. Relied more on visuals and nostalgia then story.

+1 mein negro
All if these young fan boys think it's an "original story" since 7.

Stupid zoomers

More like a portable grill.