REMINDER:

REMINDER:
Yea Forums Hates Racing Cyclists

Attached: 1539830050702.webm (640x358, 1.28M)

I hope they all die

Attached: 1550819968978.webm (640x480, 1.48M)

I hate these fuckers about the same as niggers, they are just begging for an ass whooping. Got into it with a bike gang full of doctors because they said I pulled out in front of them, they were all acting hard until I pulled out the ole gen 19 on them.

Attached: THTJB_Styx_Poster_wide_House-1030x695.jpg (1030x695, 85K)

/r/thathappened

Granted the guy who threw his water bottle is a jerk but hitting him with a car is technically assault with a deadly weapon. Ain't worth the charge.

STFU they deserve worse

Yes about 5 months ago

Excuse me Glock Gen 3 .19

cant press charges when they're a bloody pulp on the side of the road

What processes a grown ass man to wear that kind of shit and piss everyone off

Attached: 1539637018862.webm (640x360, 1.61M)

Please, you don't own a gun let alone know how to spell. You dreaming big little one.

>.19
You don't know what you're talking about and you don't own a glock.

He initiated the attack by throwing what the law defines as "a projectile" directly at the driver of the vehicle. The driver, not knowing definitively what the projectile was, reacted out of self defense.

Lawyer ass nigga, that shit won't hold up in court.

Attached: 1562472054111.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

I don’t mind them, but that’s probably only because I’m American. In most places I’ve been to, the cyclists are forced onto a narrow shoulder where all they can do is pedal their stupid little leg and wait for death as lifted diesel trucks and 18 wheelers blast past them from behind at 55mph. The cars give zero fucks about those hippies. Due to our shitty roads and big vehicles, it would be so easy to mistake them for a pothole if we clipped one of them in passing. I almost pity them for being dumb enough to WANT to do that.

...But if having no sympathy when somebody gets hit by a car means I hate them, then yea I guess you have a point

>shitty roads
>being dumb enough to WANT to do that.
exactly, go cycling on suitable roads or find another hobby if there aren't any

Ok im a 38 old man without a gun you got me! I own more guns then you're whole family, I just inherited 6 if them 2 months ago.

I have a glock 19 and a glock 40 that I carry with me outside the house, I also carry concealed in the state of NC

I am American
I live in NYC (South Bronx)

I don't own a car because everything is within walking distance.

I constantly see bicyclists disobeying traffic laws, keying cars, riding against traffic, hitting people (really fucking hard). I walked into the street, I had the right of way and BAM! I got smashed by a bike and broke my collar bone. The little illegal jumped back on his bike and kept going and didn't even bother to help me.

I don't care one bit when these fuckers get smashed by cars anymore, they deserve it

Attached: YUKI.N.17.jpg (689x1020, 266K)

share the road bikefags

Attached: 1542011417386.webm (198x358, 441K)

fghj

>American
>Ride a bike regularly because cheap
>Stay pretty damn far to the side and obey traffic laws
>Don't even own goofy cycling kits

Plz don't run me over guys. Just trying to get home from work.

Not just bicyclists, but also motorcyclists

Technically, that bike nigger landed on his fucking face.

Why’d you pull a gun in California? Californians are the biggest pussies when it comes to road confrontations.

I fucking hate faggots like you replying to every single fucking post.

Genuinely kek’d

you're not a racing fag & you say you stay off the road/stay to the side so you'll be fine