What do boobs feel like?

What do boobs feel like?

Attached: 1536170694836.jpg (700x934, 101K)

Like rolling a beanie baby around in your hand

i don't know what a baby feels like

Like a bag of sand

salty milk and coins

x2

in a bagh?

in a bag of sand

Like your ass Grab a hand full

A handful of ass trapped in a bag of sand*

Who dis?

>bag of sand

Fill a big ziploc bag with a mildly thick liquid and squeeze. Water would somewhat work as well

Like salty milk and coins

warm balloons filled with syrup

water balloon filled with jello that was made with too much water

Attached: Kat_Dennings_NudeLeak_1.jpg (800x828, 369K)

Like any other fleshy part of the body.

But the act of squeezing them and resting your head on them as she strokes your hair is out of this world.

Squeeze one of your fat rolls
Pretty much that

squishy tbh wud be nicer if they were firmer

Some women do have denser/firmer breasts but they are at a higher risk of cancer

nope. you're clearly a basic basement dweller, faggot.

Nah man, nah man it ain't like no bag of sand.
More like a bag of water.

This

Goddammit user can't you recognize your own mother

>couldn't visit little brother for almost 2 years
>Visited him and his mother (she was my father's second wife, he divorced)
>Dad is always working in different countries, always far from home
>Played with my little brother for a few hours until started drinking beer with his mother
>Started talking about how much weight she has gained and how all the extra weight is in her boobs
>She's ugly and old as fuck but has big tits and her daughter (from a different marriage she had) sucked my dick one time
>Let's try luck the mother: the conversation was about the differences between naturals tits and operated ones. She allowed me to touch one of her boobs just to feel a natural tit, just touching from upside
>Conversation went boring as fuck, started looking at her tits while she's speaking looking at my eyes, real close lol
>Heard all her shit and started touching her boobs while she's speaking, she didn't give a fuck
>A few beers later I was sucking her nipple
>she didn't like that
>We're family user, think about your brother... your father ..
>I said I need a family member to keep the secret, explained I like her boobs that was all, showe dick and balls, she laughed
>Keep touching her tits until really late night, drink, conversation
>She went to bed with little brother and I slept in a different room
>I went to bed so fucking horny and high after the beers and the joints that almost woke her up just to cum on her tits lol, may I will try other day

i was disappointed that they actually feel like my manboobs, so if ur fat congrats, you know how tits feel

Like 5 hot pockets in a sack

and then you woke up?

>in your dreams.

lol no, that happened last night, this morning I woke up bit hungover and from the bed I saw her walking topless on her way to the bathroom. She enjoyed that I touched her tits, I'm sure and she will tell nothing, may to her female friends but that's all

Like boobs.

Beat me to it Haha

Hey, it's that whore Jill Kinslow.

Jill Kinslow

They feel like success and that you're not a total fucking loser you fucking loser

felt 12 developing tight tits, like hard jelly

Anyone else noticed that you can feel the milk glands inside on some women? I've never seen anyone talk about that.