Have you taken the Underwear Pill yet?

Have you taken the Underwear Pill yet?

I thought recently, why do we even bother to wear underwear? What's the point? Is it supposed to keep us warm down there? If I was wearing shorts all the time, sure, for modesty sake. But I wear long pants, and nobody's looking up my trouser legs.

I've saved so much laundry time in since I stopped this waste a couple weeks ago, and I'll soon save money as well. Nobody has said anything, because how would they even know. I just make sure to wipe very thoroughly (I use baby wipes at home) after doing my business, so I don't even have to worry about "racing stripes". And given how sexy guys find a woman not wearing underwear, I figure I'll also get a similar reaction from women as well. What's your excuse?

Attached: basic.jpg (600x300, 29K)

every single time you take a piss theres this 1 drop that lands in your pants and you know it

You're an idiot.

We wear underwear because it keeps piss off our clothes. Once you get over the age of 22 (I assume you're 12) you'll need that shit.

Gotta have something that keeps your dick from flopping around

You sound like someone who doesn't have a mucus membrane between your legs.

Femanons represent. We need undies.

Attached: 1539246807156.png (367x600, 71K)

Minimal. I shake it a bunch first, and yeah there's sometimes maybe a dot or two, but no big stain, and nobody's said anything.

What you've failed to consider, is that the exact same rule applies nobody how many layers you wear. That 1 drop's going to land anyway, right?

Fuck off ffaggot

It's your first line of defense against sharts...

Dude i work outside in 40+ degree weather all the time, without underwear I’d be so chafed and rashed up id look like i took my junk to a belt sander. But if you sit at home eating tendies and playing LoL all day then maybe underwear isn’t necessary

Attached: 1544137961760.jpg (445x456, 24K)

also sweat. holy fuck does your crotch get fucking NASTY if you are freeballing it.

Your underwear is there to protect your pants from your ass, and the other parts of you that dribble.

Keep doing what you're doing, OP. Enjoy it. One day you'll learn why the rest of us aren't joining you.

yes but it doesnt drop on the pants you wear everyday

You wash you underwear generally after wearing for a day. You can wash your pants much less frequently because of this. I wash my jeans maybe every 6 months.

Ah, the tendies dismissal, the last refuge of the underwear slave without an argument. I'll have you know that I am not some basement-dwelling NEET tendie eater. Rather, I have a good job in an air-conditioned office space. I'm very popular around the office, and NOBODY has said ANYTHING about me not wearing underwear. Sometimes sweat is an issue, but I'm civilized enough to just take a shower when I get home.

#commandosquad

Dude you can't make this shit up.

I hope you're trolling.

Attached: 1525841631896.png (680x680, 124K)

Ahem... 1 or 2 shakes is fine. Any more and you're just playing with yourself.

i'm not OP, but every time i piss i sit and i dab my dick with TP to make sure i dont get that last drop in my pants
unless i'm drinking, thats the only time i use urinals but thats another thing all together

I, too, was once cocksure and carefree like you. And my 20s flashed by. Then my 30s. And toward the end of my 30s, you know what? You start to realize that your body is doing weird shit you didn't tell it to do. You'll have trouble digesting some foods, maybe. Maybe it'll be grease. Maybe it'll be a new allergy you develop. But one day, you'll be sitting there, in a good mood, feeling like you're in control of your life, and you will trust a fart.

And that fart, my friend, will betray you. And when that happens, you will be glad you're wearing underwear. Or very, very sorry that you're not.

Remember, it's not a matter of IF. It's a matter of when.

Happy freeballin'!

how do you keep your dick from dunking in the bowl when you sit to piss?

Just tie it around your waist like the rest of us and quit your bitching.

half asian, so thats not a problem

Well again, you're falling back on cliches and stereotypes. The "ackchuyally" meme. Real life and people are more complicated. I don't live with my mom. I do have a job. I have gone out on dates. You can try to put me into little boxes, but I'm not that convenient. Just think about things before you blindly lick the boots of Hanes and Fruit of the Loom and try to dismiss me.

>and nobody's said anything.

What are they going to say to a smelly fatty faggotini.

Yeah. You're trolling.

Attached: 1442254180142.png (625x626, 53K)

Maybe for panties sure. But it's very noticeable if you don't wear a bra

>You wash you underwear generally after wearing for a day.

I'm a student, can I just confirm in the strongest possible terms that this is not the case.

Three days on, turn inside out, three days more, laundry on Sunday.