I've slept with about 8 anons before...

I've slept with about 8 anons before, but in general someone worthy of meeting is so rare it's like shifting through trash for a diamond to actually come across someone I'd consider.

Ask me anything.

Attached: 1567048392424.jpg (828x330, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What events happened in your life to lead you to a path of low self esteem?

Tits or gtfo

my self-esteem is perfectly healthy actually.

let's hole

Attached: having-a-baby-is-just-keeping-cum-as-a-pet-60067836.png (500x460, 250K)

are you a female?

yup, I am

>crucifix tattoo
Maybe you should aim closer to your league instead of aspiring for diamonds?

I am aiming for my league, friends

see above

Saw this posted over on /soc. How about a timestamp, otherwise I call bullshit larping.

I mean... thats life, you gotta sort thought the shit to find something decent (not even the diamond), yet I think thats what makes it worth it (partially), if it was easy we prob wouldnt appreciate it as much (altho some ppl get lucky).

Here is ma question, are u hyped about TOOL's new album? (in case you dont listen to TOOL or dont care, gimme your 3 fav albums of the year).

Have sex with me

Time stamp now

> Came for a timestamp
> found a faggot larping
> left for a better thread

well know the rules tits and time stamp or gtfo is it what it is after that ill ask some proper questions and discuss why you wanted to fuck 8 bits of trash.

Just fuck off the lot of you

Attached: npc.jpg (489x585, 39K)

>finds e-whore with time stamp
>believes this is quality content

It's cause your ego turns them all off the second they meet you. That's my least favorite thing in a woman, or really anyone. Also tits or gtfo

anons know ive done plenty timestamps before, but as a general rule I stopped doing them for Yea Forums.

don't come here if you're not following the rules then post the proof of Yea Forums making this rule then ill believe you.

tbh there's some cucks here that will prob talk to you anyway it depends how many new's are on or not.

how does that make them cucks? kind of the opposite, because ironically most of the people I fucked from Yea Forums never got a timestamp from me.

youre right though I probably shouldnt have made the thread. I really wanted to kill time at work, but realized after I made it that board culture on Yea Forums is pretty hostile which is why I basically stopped doing timestamps here.

Yeah, I'd probably have some fun with, providing there's actual truth to your statements, and not bait, or a trap.

Attached: 1566775932655.gif (500x500, 1.96M)

its an exaggeration if you want to be that literal about it then replace the word cucks with betas

if you fucked them from Yea Forums you're a quite the moron expecting a diamond somewhere here but if the anons were from other threads that's just unlucky.
still not gonna ask you a question though.
Not gonna lie i never want women to come here but if they do you have to let them have it and hope it scares them off because they can do better shit with their time than prove they're real by degrading themselves to prove to a bunch of anons she's worth the time.

I’ve only been using Yea Forums for like 5 days, I’ve seen a lot of shit already so I’m not surprised at all you haven’t met anyone good

I definitely consider myself a Tool enthusiastic. They're great for meditation and putting you in a certain zone. Though admittedly, I haven't dove into their work as much as I'd like to. I could only name a few of their songs. I really like the depth of their lyrics and how they redpill you while performing art at the same time.

One of my favorite songs by them and one of my favorite lyrics to diasect is:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A&app=desktop

Would you fuck a 32 year old virgin?

this isn't me. I dont even listen to tool.

no I'm the tattoo commenter dude.

I like your emo/gothic-esque aesthetic, but If only you didn't have that unsightly finger tattoo. That totally ruins It for me. I like tattoos but only when they're actually body art and not self-vandalism; and body art is few and far between.

that's not you in the op, too sexy. How do you come about meeting these people, why would you come to the dumpster to find someone?

it was incomplete only like 30% done. it actually looks good complete.