To weed users:

to weed users:
do you guys felt the need to smoke less or more as you grew old, being a regular?
also general /drug/ thread, ask for advice and give it out
don't be a dick

Attached: 1559246623348.jpg (1009x720, 95K)

Less as I’ve gotten older. Smoked nonstop until about 30, now I might take a small gummy bear once/twice a week if I’ve had a long day at work and my muscles are sore

tolerance goes up as you partake in any drug, with pot not being an exception. with pot, though, there's no withdrawal, so you can take tolerance breaks.

also, work in cannabis in Canada, AMA

most of my frens who smoked lots when they were young are either addicted to harder drugs or just barely smoke weed at all now.

Its like drinking to me. After a while if you find out your just doing it by yourself you realize your only wasting time

used to smoke all the time

now i'm 28 and barely smoke at all

I smoke all day everyday if im not at work. Ummm. Nope. No real pattern.

I smoked every day when I was in my 20's

I still do, but I also did when I was in my 20's

Most of my experience is with THC oil. I don't usually fuck with blunts because it stinks and is pretty bad for your lungs. Right now I am holding off because all the shit thats going on with the news and how people are getting fucked up from all the vape/thc. But yeah, other then that oil can be flavored, doesn't take much oil to get you high, and that it is easier to carry around I don't have much else to say.

lol you steal joke well, now go watch your girlfriend take black cock

>be me
>37
>everyday smoker
>about 2 grams a day
I smoke about the same amout as I always have
I'm just more cautious about when and where now that I have responsibilities like a family and a job and a house and bills n sheeeet.
Also a leaf.
So weed is legal for me.

>I don't usually fuck with blunts because it stinks and is pretty bad for your lungs

awwww poor baby. fucking pussy.

420BLAZEIT'D

Attached: 8bc.png (400x398, 159K)

Attached: fifkek.webm (640x800, 605K)

physically makes more sense to mount a camera like that

I know about the deal with tolerance, I meant after years of use and growing up in the process
a lot of the people I've known through the years that smoke, have smoked for years (16-17 to 40s) and in their older years they just don't seem to smoke that much, or to need that much to get "blazed"

More but because of tolerance not age. If anything I smoke more now because I have cash to buy as much as I want.

Went though a semester in college where I smoked almost every day. Probably smoke once a month now and I live where it's legal.

Once I got old enough to realize that weed has like a "max tolerance level", I smoke waaaay less. Pretty much I don't smoke during the week at all. I use to week to drain my levels down, then get high af on the weekend. When I was younger, I didnt care. It was almost like a hard drug addiction in a sense, because you just kept smoking to get higher and higher, but you were at the "cap" so to speak, so you never really got higher, you just kinda stayed "ok high" for a little longer.

I used to smoke a lot more weed but i still smoke, just not like i used to. It my teens I would smoke as much as I could afford to, getting ounces of mids and gorilla fingers in all different types of gas station cigars. Id gotten arrested for it in NJ And even though its a Blue station they are fucking fascist as fuck.

I moved to Colorado when I was 22 and got my med card. At one point I was consuming ridiculous amounts of thc, 350 mg edible, multiple fat blunts, dabs, just getting fucking high as fuck. I even took 1000mg of cannabis oil at once, that was awesome.

Now I work in the corporate world and also have an apt through where I work. I only dab, usually before bed to relax and fall asleep. Or I may pack my chillum and smoke a couple rips to relax.
Dont feel the need to smoke as much as I used to. Feel like i just want to do other things or just not always be high all the time.

Cannabis is awesome though and i still have my med card.

Same. 16-22 pretty much daily use, now 25 and prolly smoke something like a 1g/6months

oh man I'm at that point
is it something bad? I feel like it's something bad and it makes me feel bad in return

It's not bad (aside from smoking in general being unhealthy), it's just a waste of money if you're constantly buying a quarter-ounce or more and chain smoking all week, Then buying more.

The funny thing is, weed is NOT a hard drug, so you honestly can easily stop smoking so much if you just simply do other things and don't constantly think about "i wanna get high", "I need to get high", "life is boring when I'm not high".. when in reality, you could totally be just fine while sober doing fun stuff (like video games, sports, going to the mall, etc) or just hanging out with girls/fucking.

You'd be surprised how your mind will forget about weed. Then after a few days or a week passes, you'll be like "damn I havent smoked any bud in a while" Then THATS when you get high.

Smoking 1/4 oz per day. Life sucks.

dude just thanks
that was the kind of insight I needed really

>because you just kept smoking to get higher and higher, but you were at the "cap" so to speak, so you never really got higher, you just kinda stayed "ok high" for a little longer.
There's definitely a cap, it's probably an indication that you need to take a t-break also.

smoked a lot from 15-21 from 19-21 smoked every day now i can't even finish a stick in a day and barely smoked as i realized how much i wish to achieve in life and smoking does not help productivity.