What exercises do I have to do to look like this?

What exercises do I have to do to look like this?

Attached: fx1pjbtc8ugrrjmwpoxf9cfyhqxj8qoydmvtggzwdjwgu1qnf3bsxijk48moaabn-.jpg (1820x2730, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/20-pounds-of-hollywood-muscle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey woncha look at that. My friend this is Yea Forums and your looking for the /fit/ board

Yea Forums is for anything.

Masturbating 20 times a day.

More than youre probably willing to do.

I was going to say that. Sure fire way to strong wrists.

Do 5x15 ass kegals every morning if you want that bod op

Any exercise so long as it's progressive. Mostly stop eating.

I did the Kegel 5x5 and it made my dick too big.

100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 squats
10 Km running
every single day, every week

Wrong. You need a day break in-between for muscle to rest, repair and rebuild.

weakling

you forgot the most important part

dudes on roids

you dont need specific exerices for that just heavy ass compounds, low body fat, etc.

the best way to start lifting is stronglifts 5x5.

a program with heavy compounds and a lot of volume work like 531 BBB will help out when you pass the newbie stage.

Dude, if you don't let your muscles repair, then they will just deteriorate. Ask any body builder. Its all about that golden ratio.

Your muscle repairs while you sleep, and 99% of competitive bodybuilders and fitness models are on a good amounts of roids allowing them to recover and build way faster, so increasing training volume isnt even bad.

t. i sell roids

Download the Athlean X 6 pack promise app.
It's like a 60 day program, you only do 5-7 minutes of exercise a day and it actually works (I mean, I don't follow the meal plan part but fuck that, I like cholesterol)

I tell people about it all the time because it worked for me and I'm lazy af

Attached: DmMWu4pVsAIVUJS.jpg (1072x1926, 227K)

weaker than a weakling

or,
low body fat and a strict high protein, low carb diet that you aren't disciplined enough to maintain

Honestly, I got abs by just fucking a lot.

Attached: boned.webm (960x544, 1.9M)

5x5 did me great. I didn't get the size I wanted but I did get stronger faster than I ever have. I just can't eat enough calories. I just got more cut and stronger, which is ok. Plus I didn't feel like I was at the gym for half my life. Mon, Wed, and Fri, alternating excercises A B A, then B A B. I highly recommned downloading the app to track your progress.

>too big.
there's no such thing as too big of a dick

All of them...

also 3 meals a day and no AC

that's not a woman!

sorry I no

A lot of cardio... more chest and shoulder than anything by the looks of it.

size comes with time and a mix of hypertrophy and strength work.

5x5 is designed to get you under the bar with decent weight and volume.

i compete in weightlifting now and the only really jacked parts of my are my legs and back, but i think i had the best size gains on 531 BBB but i also ran it 3/5/1 and after Texas Method. now i just have a coach

read through this to get an understanding of the scope, probably too much work for a beginner who doesn't already work out regularly
t-nation.com/training/20-pounds-of-hollywood-muscle

More so about diet and body fat% then lifting and excercise.

>everyone who looks shredded is on roids
Ok retard, that’s very achievable naturally

its nothing to do with the body fat %

High Intensity Interval training with a solid routine (burpees, mountain climbers, bicycle kicks with rotation, etc)

Eat lean protein and healthy fats AND carbs. Just balance them well

No fast food, but certain things from fast food places are fine (taco bell fresco tacos, grilled chicken wrap from chic fila, etc)

Do resistance training, bands are superior to free weights due to the forced engagement of stabilizing muscles

Do that for for about a year

How old are you?

50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 sit ups

all of the exercises
none of the carbohydrates or sugars
anabolic supplements

sauce me

10 pushups per day. Don't giv up. Results should be visible in 4 days and completed or better than your pic by week 2.

Steroids and chicken tendies

Saitama san

YES!

All of them lol. That guy does a lot of core, a lot of chest, a lot of arms and shoulders,.. and if he’s that well rounded up top, he probably does legs too.

That guy has been working out for years. He’s been constantly adjusting his routine and the workouts he does as he gets stronger and more capable, and as he learns which workouts are better for his purposes.

You don’t get to just pick a workout and stick with it if you want to get that big. You have to keep pushing for more and do so on a regular routine. You have to learn what workouts train what muscles, how hard they train them, and you have to plan your workout schedules very strictly, so that your exercises for one muscle group don’t hinder your exercises for another muscle group. —as well as to allow for time to heal and recover.

You’ll also need to eat right. Don’t think of it like cutting out fat and sugar and blah blah blah. Unless you’re a seriously unhealthy fuck, your problem is probably that you’re eating inefficient foods. Fuller bullshit that isn’t necessarily super bad for you, but it’s taking the place of a lot of food that could be very good for you, and give you a ton of healthy energy.

That’s really really important when you’re working out regularly. You only have so much space in your stomach and your digestive tract. It needs to be used efficiently. And it NEEDS to be used. Ultimately it’s better to eat shitty food just to keep your body healing and recovering as much as possible than it is to avoid food altogether until you can find something healthy. But you’ll still pay for it. your payment won’t be a very obvious one. It’ll come in the form of being tired and sore longer, feeling hungry when you really shouldn’t because your stomach is full, headaches, weakness, etc. things that can easily be blamed on a normal workout routine sucking your energy. but the problem might be that you weren’t consuming enough energy in the first place.

Attached: E8631E26-A069-4F76-9948-F3C8771CF8E4.jpg (648x390, 192K)