Life has no purpose ...wut do?

life has no purpose ...wut do?

Attached: goddess.jpg (500x392, 46K)

Give it purpose

I've thought about this a lot. If you feel like life has no purpose you can either A) an hero, or B) become a serial rapist/murderer. I like option B because worst case scenario you die but who cares honestly.

haha i remember 14

Life had no purpose before. What did you do then? Keep doing that.

Speak for yourself. My life has lots of purpose. One of them is getting faggots like OP to kill themselves. No shit. If it's that bad, just go. Not even your mother will miss you.

Attached: pumpkin hero.jpg (750x600, 66K)

>/thread

Refute it then.

This fails to understand what someone is saying when they say life has no purpose.

Attached: 1566654800419.jpg (271x229, 11K)

>My life has lots of purpose
If there is no purpose, you don't get purpose anymore than anyone else.

well yeah that's correct but what's fucking annoying is the sheer number of people who like to pretend as if there's some kind of purpose to life when there is no fucking purpose at all and it's extremely obvious there is no purpose so why even pretend?

I'm not sure where you're coming from. I think that's what who I was replying to was doing, pretending that he had a purpose.

If you are or have never been troubled by life having no purpose, then you merely have never thought about it enough.

Whatever you want. Realizing this and thinking in the nihilist vein of philosophy is wasteful

If nothing truly matters and everyone will die and there is no such thing as meaningfully impacting the world in any way... why not do whatever you want? Why not be hedonistic

>why not do whatever you want? Why not be hedonistic

because that's heresy you fag enabler

Attached: r6r86.jpg (300x180, 9K)

Fpbp
Life has all the purpose you give it. Stop being a lazy fuck wanting others to give your life purpose and bitching like a petulant child because doing shit is hard.

>wut do?
Copious amounts of drugs.

Well who did you ask? Purpose is completely subjective. The universe doesn't give a shit about you though.

Do a LOT of drugs asshole

I am an individualized expression of the Divine. God is with me and for me.

Give it purpose , set goals for yourself. Imagine the greatest thing you could imagine doing and make it happen.

You cant belive how much having goals to strive toward has changed my life. it can for you as well.

Attached: 1551294663979.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

That's too specific given the comment I made. I think you're projecting.

Who is in the picture?