Just got a bottle of Seagrams Sweet Tea Vodka. 1750ml and 35%. Got it for $14.50 on sale...

Just got a bottle of Seagrams Sweet Tea Vodka. 1750ml and 35%. Got it for $14.50 on sale. Anyone else day drinking today?

Attached: seagrams-sweet-tea-vodka-proof-80.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Faggot

Faggot

Faggot

You're really gonna stop at only 3? Weak.

Yeah. Drinking some 100 proof majorska left over from last night. Waiting on the gf to leave so I can get some fuckin peace and quiet.

Faggot

She not a fan of day drinking? Had to switch from my usual whiskey cause she can smell it on my breathe when she gets home. Says I have a problem with drinking cause I can't wait till night. Yet she can polish off an entire 750ml bottle of flavored whiskey in a night.

you'll never touch sweet tea again by the end of that bottle

Thank goodness, I thought you might have left. Everything is right in the world again.

I don't plan on finishing it today. Was just such a good deal I had to jump on it. They had a 750ml bottle next to it for $11.50. $3 more for over double that is a good deal I think.

Good

She is. We're both alchi's unfortunately. But she's got some errands to run and I'm off today. It rained here all day yesterday so I was stuck with her. Ready for a day to myself. Get some laundry done. Play a couple games of super mega baseball 2. Enjoy my beer in solace.

I always jump on those deals. Store by the house usually has a 1.75L of wolfschmidt vodka on sale for like 14.99. it's not the best but it's not dubra or Popov.

seagrams is for niggers

also,flavored vodka is for women

drink a bourbon like a real man

Enjoy the peace while it lasts user.
When did you realize you're an alcoholic?

>calls himself an alcoholic

>drinks shit that isnt even 40 percent alcohol

LOL

Alcohol is evil. 1 month sober here, feel lightyears beer than when I was drinking.

To each their own. What's the most you drop on a bottle user?

Attached: IMG_20190829_094946.jpg (1762x3251, 1.14M)

Um... I think you have beer on the mind

It's in the family. Two gens of it. Been drinking since I was probably 14. (35 now) but never too an excess like I do now. I drink if I'm angry. Happy. Bored. Sad. Starting getting night sweats about a year or two ago. I usually just drink a tallboy or 2 and like a half pint but it's daily and there's times where I'll just go on a binge and pound 1.75s solo in a day. Been thinking about rehab sometimes cuz I get violent but I just think it's brainwashing. I just need moderation sometimes I think.

Going to the fair today, might get a little bit drunk

I would say try and be like me but I just put it off till my day off and go all day. At first I thought I was fine. Figured "I'm not an alcoholic. I can go 5 whole days without it". Then I realized I can only go 5 days. Been getting better, but it's usually still on the mind.

>Reddit spacing
Don't you have some hipster bar to go to and have a Cosmo?
Also..>100proof
Great reading comp soyboy.

Yeah I usually don't drink on days when I work. Just when I'm done and home. I tend not to go to bars cuz it's cheaper drinking at home and any game I wanna watch I can just find a stream. But if I'm home and bored it's like ehhhh might as well go to the store. Then she'll get home and she'll usually come home with something. Then next thing I know we're back at the store before it's closing time...