White men are scum

white men are scum.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-29 11.45.40.png (1125x734, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/north-carolina-student-planning-mass-shooting-university-police/story?id=65251942
sci-hub
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913000470
chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-chicago-homicides-data-tracker-htmlstory.html
psychologytoday.com/ca/basics/sociopathy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And yet the vast majority of gun crime, knife crime, violent crime or just crime in general isn't committed by whites.

Replace "college student" with black man and
"dorm" with trap house and this wouldnt even be news worthy. So why are you so outraged?

Nigga be lookin like a finnish goldfish

Fuck white people

nobody cares on foiled aloha snackbars terror attacks, and quite a few this year

source or it never happened

ok retard

source to disprove or it never happened

D.C. Snipers were niggers. Let that shit sink in.

Attached: d974f433078a73e3dfd68577ed0992c5.jpg (714x494, 63K)

White men, black men, Spanish men, Asian men, men in general. Women in general. Humans in general... They are all scum.

>reported
What were these so called "plans"? What crime did he commit? Why, now, is the government "foiling" these supposed mass shootings, emphasizing how utterly horrific it is to own a firearm after these stories when gang violence is the vast majority of these shootings, and they could have used the internet to do these things 20 years ago? Why is it that, apparently, so many shootings have been committed - and foiled - just months before the Presidential election, amidst so much talk about mass shootings in the past 6 years or so when crime rates are lower than ever? And why do CNN and all these media outlets give these kind of titles to stories with no actual information, and inject their propaganda into what should be unbiased articles?

Just to ask a few questions.

i never claimed anything, cannot source a non-claim. simpleton.

Asian “males” are faggots

But you did by making the post lmao

...and?

Attached: 1565820306388.jpg (3009x3240, 1.39M)

White power

Fuck you and die from cancer op.

Idk sounds like a hero to me. A good American is a dead one.

Shut up you dumb white cuck. Get that black cock out of your ass.

Attached: 632A03E6-FC4B-4B54-AACD-EE96F44F6CFB.jpg (720x720, 140K)

Shut the duck up

abcnews.go.com/US/north-carolina-student-planning-mass-shooting-university-police/story?id=65251942

Fuck you. Dont insult me for my colour. U filthy racist piece of dirt.

"""""white""""""

Excellent! Now address all the other mass shootings that *haven't* been committed by college age white males, and covered by MSM businesses like CNN. You may find the results shocking!

Did you think you were going to invade our lands, steal our women and make fun of us and insult us without us doing anything?
think again bitch, its payback time

It's so satisfying to watch these retards slip on the most basic shit.

>TFW blacks were the ones invading the blacks
>TFW blacks sold your women to foreigners as war slaves
>TFW you ain't special, we make fun of everyone including other whites.... Especially other whites.

Nigger, your African chiefs sold your people into slavery for pennies. Even they knew back then that most of you niggers weren't worth anything and consumed more resources than you were worth.

>white men are scum
>men are scum
>scum
>cum

I don't understand why racial trolling has become a thing, it's not even funny it just makes everyone angry and leads nowhere.
At least make it funny, otherwise why bother?

Attached: sad troll.png (500x388, 32K)

wait im confused dude, im saying this as a white

> and make fun of us and insult us without us doing anything
You're not going to do anything about it you little pussy bitch.

All niggers must die

>Makes everyone angry

Answered your own question there rocket scientist.

the cleasing has already started. Everyone knows niggers cant sustain civilization. its time to amputate the rotten limb that is NIGGERS

Nah, just the ones wrecking shit. I want some sexy ebony girls around still for.... Scientific purposes...

Kek, men are cum

Once again, you won't be doing any of that because you're a frightened little faggot.

That isn't really even funny the first time, let alone the ten thousandth time. At least be creative, for fuck's sake.

"LOL WHYTES"
"LOL NIGGERS"
repeat x100000 times for comedy gold apparently
PS You're a faggot.

Attached: Lincoln cat tired eyes.jpg (450x600, 133K)

If you remove black on black crime from the equation (which im ok with, since niggers killing other niggers)

The crime rates swing dramatically. White men commit the most heinous crimes. Child rape, mass shootings, animal sex and other weird shit.

What is wrong with you guys? Like seriously, what causes this? And dont just say hurr durr mental illness, as if your race is the only people that have mental illness

Attached: gunproblem.jpg (784x767, 70K)

Whoa there, cowboy.
>animal sex
You're telling me you can deep frying them but I can't love them with my dick?

Wow, what a fucking normie. This isn't done to give anyone but the poster enjoyment. That's the point of trolling dumb ass, other people laughing is never the goal, it's a side affect occasionally.

Okay here.

Attached: 1507616781360[1].jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

"Its all about the Benjamins, baby."
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (MI) (D)

Cull the population, reintroduce slavery with stricter laws about maintaining slaves, execute all that oppose.
No more problems.

>If you remove the blacks, the crimes swing dramatically

CRAZY, ITS ALMOST LIKE YOU REMOVED A WHOLE DEMOGRAPHIC FROM THE EQUATION, WEIRD HOW THAT WORKS!!!

And just to poke fun a little bit, I'll point out a couple little key details.
>He had been plotting the shooting since December
If he had been "plotting" for 8 months, why didn't he do it before? What indication was there that this man was going to commit a mass shooting? By the way, that's a black powder shotgun. You know, the ones Pirates used 300 years ago, and take a full minute to reload.
>planned to kill himself and his roommate if Steber didn't get into a fraternity and the roommate did.
That seems legit. Committing a "mass shooting" by killing your roommate with your black powder shotgun because you don't get into a frat? I'd do the same, am I right? lol. And right below that you have them shilling another article with the title "(MORE: Neo-Nazi charged with plot to bomb gay club, synagogue)"
>"This incident illustrates the importance of the public reporting suspicious activity to authorities," the statement said. "Information from the public is often the critical first step in preventing acts of mass violence."
So to summarize for dipshits like yourself, the government has made people stupid enough to convince others to report "suspicious" people with guns.

Sounds a lot like Nazi Germany once you start piecing things together.

That's quite doubtful, conspiracy freak.

Yeah no problems except that we don't live in your delusional white nationalist funhouse world.

Yep, it sure is! Reality is often stranger than fiction, friend!

>systemic racism all over the country
>see these charts confirm that because we arrest more blacks than anyone else they are the most violent in the land
I don't understand how you can get both legs in the correct hole in your pants on the first try.

>if you remove minorities then whites commit the most crime
lmao

>When Legends fall...

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 10K)

What?

Attached: IMG_34234523.jpg (385x325, 21K)

I agree user, but no white person is gonna touch this post. There is no explanation, aside from the default mental illness thing. I think they know there is something extremely fucked up in the heads of white men, but the vast majority will ignore it or divert attention. I think most realize this and its sad unfortunately

>This is how all civilations have existed up until recent times

Whites aren't exclusively the bearers of the slave owning flag. Blacks constantly attack and enslave each other in Africa. In fact it's how we got american slaves to begin with; we bought them from Nigeria.

>systematic racism
citation needed

>inb4 the proof is that niggers in their gang ridden shitholes get arrested more

I wonder if this special snowflake regrets his actions now that mass shooting are a daily affair?

>citation needed
Literally this thread, literally any thread really on Yea Forums, are you fucking serious?

At least the blacks aren't number 1 in DUI.

You just agreed to a logical fallacy you fucking neanderthal lol

Of course the numbers swing, you removed a whole fucking demographic.

"If I remove all the brown m&ms, then the red ones suddenly make up a larger portion, makes ya think, doesn't it?"

Fucking retards

It's cute how the websites are doing exactly what they want by making people fight among themselves, and pit white people vs black people when the real problem are the billionaires controlling said media, the people, creating false narratives, fear mongering, and encouraging racism. I feel bad for all you people who don't have any idea how big of tools you really are.

>slavery is okay!
>slavery isn't just whites!
Your cognitive dissonance is showing

how about the fact that niggers get sentenced longer for the same crime and get arrested for crimes disproportionately to whites commiting the same crime?

>Yea Forums is a representative sample of society

>Suddenly feels bad

That's not how sociopahy or psychosis work.

>Literally saying something I didn't say even in the slightest

Whose cognitive dissonance now?

Look at all these incel white dudes still living with their mothers.

>Yea Forums doesn't reflect society in an anonymous setting and exists in a vacuum
ok

You missed the point. The point is, blacks kill each other and its usually gang or drug related.

BUT those stats are used in the "crime vs ALL". Its cherry picking.

I hate niggers and white people, both are absolute scum. I just think whites divert attention from themselves by using black on black crime stats in the general department. Its a solid strat, I'll give ya that, but still trash

13% commit over 50%

Because people at a trap house accept the risk of being in that kind of environment. People at a university are trying to go to school without being shot up. What the fuck is even similar about those two scenarios?

> black on black crime =/= black crime vs other races

discord. =======. dX32gqn

Also pitting white people as a whole with a minority shows racism which is a logical fallacy try again dyke

Sociopathy is a meme and he does not have psychosis. He's just a moron who didn't think his edgy meme through.

>sentenced longer for the same crime
This goes away when you control for IQ and history of violence.
sci-hub (dot) tw/sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913000470

Attached: 1522597496820.jpg (909x434, 30K)

Why he look like the guy from mr meaty

Attached: wtf.jpg (480x360, 14K)

why would you control sentence length by IQ? to get the numbers you want?

Because we get dumped on by msm for no good reason.
Niggers kill eachother in the streets all the time too, so shut the fuck up.

I love how you will always find that one mouth breathing fucking retards who speaks in absolutes on medical terms. How's that 5 minutes of googling treating you? I bet you're an anti-vaxxer.

The reason there's "less" of those crimes is because they don't report shit to the police, why dafuq would they? Whites on the other hand have no qualms about selling out their kind.

Looks like an albino negro

You're acting like you being upset is my problem. What the fuck gave you that idea?

He did violate the law, looks less of a mass shooting plot then a murder homicide situation. I agree that’s a very weird motivation.

How’d they get his plan is my question.

latino and light skin niggas are frequently listed as white but it's I agree the most heinous planned crimes are normally seem to be american whites. I cant explain that. I can guess that the culture of individualism and not caring about the whole might have to do with it but I dont know if I believe that either.

Just imagine if we just got rid of all the whites, hispanics and blacks. Since they are usually the ones either fighting/killing each other or race hate between each other and let America be made up of Asians and well to do immigrants who just want to own a corner store and mid their own business. Life would be great here man

Way to skate around the question like a typical neck beards on this site lol

You have to own a car to get a DUI...

Nice bait faggot

I'll take what is the FBI for $1000, Alex.

I heard someone say a while back that whites are really insecure, and personally I think that has a lot to do with them committing more school shootings than other races.

>white but it's I agree
>white but* I agree
Stroked

Oooooooooooh
Let me fetch the ointment

Oh, I see you brought your own.

Once again, you're acting like this is a problem for me to solve. Why are you under that impression?

I blame it on mental illness, not insecurity. That's been the case with all mass shooters; a history of mental instability and occasionally a lack of medication they were on

>asians
Go read a history book faggot

So why does it matter who the crime is against? So you think a black guy killing another black guy and a white guy killing another white guy shouldnt both be considered a crime and therefore included in crime stats? Removing all black v black crime would be cherry picking.

Nigger that's not cherrypicking, we're using the date on ALL homicides and ALL violent crime to conclude that blacks are more violent than whites. If we were cherrypicking, we would be selectively excluding data.

smarter people learn their lesson faster, low iq subhumans just don't understand.

Yeah but don't other races get mental illness? This is very clearly a cultural phenomenon moreso than a medical one.

>330 people murdered in Chicago since January
>Majority of victims were innocent bystanders shot by gang members, or otherwise random victims of criminal gun violence
>"Muh huWhite peeblez is duh problem...durrr"
chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-chicago-homicides-data-tracker-htmlstory.html

No wonder far left extremist twats are so afraid to discuss gun violence perpetrated by blacks, which dwarfs that committed by ever other segment of society per population density.

>Speaks non sense in a condescending manner
>"Gawd look how fucking superior I am"

Bro, there is no problem to solve, you're a fucking idiot speaking on shit you have no business speaking on. It's call getting called out.

Check every dorm room in America
See how many guns you find
Then check all the crackhouses
See who has more weapons

IQ is pattern recognition. People learn in different ways so you're upset people don't learn the way you were taught it was supposed to happen. Tell me more about smarter people and how you think we think.

It's because they're told on a daily basis to die and they know and can see that their future was sold out and they have no place in their forefathers land anymore.
If you take everything from people, they'll be willing to die for nothing. This is pretty basic shit.

If you have a low IQ you won't properly defend yourself in court.

It's hard being white. Staying #1 for over a thousand years is tiring.

Attached: slave ship.jpg (600x435, 96K)

I think it might have to do with insecurity. That makes sense from what Ive seen and when they get upset they hold it in until they lash out all at once. Most were on mind altering prescriptions too though.

Of course they do, you are only spoon fed stuff by the media on whites because those are the stories making them money right now. Hating whitey, SO hot right now.

>IQ is pattern recognition
No it's not lol, that's like one part of the test.

You're calling someone out on anonymous message board? How is that going for you? Also, why? You're fucking wrong.

So the argument is insecurity leading to a mental break down. I can nod to that.

Okay, show me an example of an IQ test question that is not pattern recognition.

> If you remove 99% of the crime by eliminating a demographic that consists of 1% of the population the biggest demographic commits more crime

well you don't fucking say.

If you took that as racially charged, it says more about you than anything, blacks disproportionately live in urban areas where there is no need for a vehicle, while other races are disproportionally representative of suburbs and out of city limits dwelling.

Noticed the vast majority of perpetrators are black...yeah, honestly discussing violence crime in the US & who perpetrates the vast majority of it makes fringe left wing fanatic extremists like OP STFU REAL quick!

Word of mouth, according to the article. His peers reported what sounds like a joke, and the police had a field day hearing about someone with a gun. Now he has a mugshot of him crying, and $2,000,000 bail for an alleged crime he didn't even commit with no legitimate evidence he had planned anything at all.

What a time to be alive

So you're a medically trained, ph.d. (or whatever degree) holding, decades of experience psychologist and you have all the skill and understanding to make such a call that sociopathy isnt real? Pfahahah yeah okay, and I'm a billionaire.

You retard, if we controlled for something arbitrary like twinkies eaten, there would be zero reduction in the result.

The fact that when we control for something and the gap narrows tells us that the gap is a function of the thing we're controlling for.

Youd create a black mirror tier living standard of bug people with value measured by their social credit ruled by an elite class within a supreme government

Oh olease, bait and switch, try again.

Europeans evolved in harsh conditions, with constant fights and conquering, Individuals who were enjoyed and better at killing more likely to survive and reproduce.

No longer fighting and conquering other nations.

*violent crime...but point taken. White people perpetrate dramatically fewer gun-related crimes than blacks. Especially considering they comprise almost 70% of the U.S. population.

Black men commit 50% of all homicides...6% of the population. According to you, this is only because we only arrest blacks. Epstein yourself now, you fucking waste of oxygen.

>appeal to authority
>that will show him
This isn't going well for you.

Biology>Society

and IQ specifically is related to loads of other factors including social and economic ones
to me it sounds much more reasonable that rich fucks get lower sentences because they can afford better lawyers

Early takers of The Red Pill.

Your fantasy is to wipe out whites, claim their property and have Asians run it.

Holy bigger is that nigger. You are going to murder, steal and then have another race handle shit you can't maintain or understand. Holy fuck that's the best post in thread.

Based

And yet they created entire civilizations

All human are scum. Dogs will rule the world.

Attached: dog bread lol.jpg (671x671, 70K)

I just looked it up, and blacks have committed about a third as much school shootings as whites despite being one fifth of their population. Basically what that means is that blacks commit more mass shootings on average than whites when taking into account how many of each there are.

>Dismisses education and experience

So you ARE and anti-vaxxer!

i'm willing to trust long trained experts on the subject of psychology over a random guy on a taiwanese comic book chatroom unless he provides a source suggesting sociopathy isn't real
if that's le fallacy for you, you are retarded

That the white haters thrive off of but couldn't maintain on their own.

Exactly man. They all are brainwashed helping the NWO. Praising the very same people who want to enslave them ASAP

Cool strawman. Say, when you finally get to see the wizard are you going to rock-paper-scissors for the brain he has to give out?

>how about the fact that niggers get sentenced longer for the same crime
That argument falls apart when the cases are broken down, and their sentencing is based on past criminal activity. I.E, you have along rap sheet, your subsequent sentences get longer. Go figure!

I'd take a 2/3rds of school shootings over the overwhelming crime rates blacks commit.

I dont like the way the post was worded but it's true that the only mass shooters being reported seem to be white and with a bit more research youll find it's more diverse.

Our bad for not killing the entire nigger/native population after taking over.

tbh that was a pretty dumb move, maybe we should have just killed all non-whites except asians. Why can't niggers be like asians? instead they complain about racism and kill everyone.

No strawman, you're just puking text back at me and pretending to win. You're just speaking non sense at this point

they controll for that in studies looking at sentence length, obviously
that'd be one of the first things you eliminate from the equation

Of course it's more diverse, ALL humans are scum. All of these numbers and shit are intended to create social division.

Long trained experts agree with me. Sociopaths is a meme for tv and movies and edgy anime fans..

No it isn't lmao. IQ is a function of innate characteristics, and we know this because of twin studies.

You take two twins that get adopted into different homes, they end up with a .83 IQ correlation. You take two unrelated babies and dump them in the same home, they end up with a .27 IQ correlation.

For a baseline, if some guy takes an IQ test twice, his own score correlates with itself at .85.

Attached: Burt 1966.png (1155x659, 138K)

here you go, young mulatto
(Although just answering to you opens a slippery slope. I don't see why the american whites should have to explain anything to the likes of you)

Attached: shooters.png (800x1544, 1.76M)

source?

Makes sense, off handed remark to the wrong person and now he’s fucked. Dumbass shouldn’t of brought guns on campus. Thank god I lived off campus back in the day (also didn’t go at a time where there’s over sensitivity on everything). Heard on npr kid got expelled from high school because his friend took a picture of him with a BB gun with the caption “don’t go to school tmrw” and sent it to 3 people on snap chat.

Poor kids these days.

> and pretending to win.
That's cute that you projected that. You know you're losing and I guess that's all that matters.
Take a gander through Google Scholar if you come across something that disagrees with me do let me know.

Yeah, to an extent I think so.
Personally, I also see a problem with the way schools and and even law enforce rules and keep records potentionally ruining your future if you stand up for yourself and fight or make smaller mistakes. I can see where that would make you want to keep it in until you cant anymore.

Epstein himself? You mean have the Clintons suicide him?

>Take a gander through Google Scholar if you come across something that disagrees with me do let me know.
you made the claim, now back it up

Exactly. Look at areas of Africa that were ceded back to blacks post apartheid.

Thousands of acres of farm land were harvested and eaten, and no one had the ambition to actually plant or work, so now they're starving and some of the most fertile land on the entire planet lays there unused.

With no white man to plan and design their buildings, things collapsed and now they live in aluminum lean-to shacks and wait for Red Cross handouts.

The only prosperous area of Africa are areas that the white man is still in change of (South Aftica, for instance).

I did, you're quoting the post where that's happening. My claim is backed by plethora of research that can be found on Google Scholar.

Thanks for proving me absolutely correct

If you say so.

Attached: 1529061076407.png (420x420, 288K)

As a white man, I'm ashamed to say this, but we are some weird motherfuckers. Nigger crime is mostly against other niggers. Niggers don't really shoot up schools or molest kids, generally speaking.

Us on the other hand, we commit the sickest of crimes and there's honestly no real explanation. Ole Jeff and even Charles manson were some intelligent fuckers. These incel faggots that shoot up schools, they aren't mentally ill. They have a clear and well thought out, pre-planned goal and they set out to achieve it. Im not gonna be the one to divert attention because I simply don't give a fuck about anyone, idc if you are white, black or purple. I call out trash and I'm not colorblind.

The most unfortunate thing about racism, is it allows people to ignore that fucked up shit from their own race. You call out something and instead of an actual acknowledgement of what's being called out, you logical fallacy that shit with "here is a nigger stat thats worse".

Why can't we all just be in agreement with every garbage thing collectively, instead of the back and fourth childs play? Society in a nutshell

The best part is how we're the crazy ones just for thinking about things on a larger scale. I find it really interesting how the word "conspiracy theorist" itself has nearly disappeared from the internet within the last few years, and everything seems fishy is just labelled as fake news. To me it seemed like Big Brother's attempt at shutting down anything related to people with open minds so they can be labelled as fake news because it completely negates the word itself, thus turning everyone away from alternative views because now even "conspiracy theorist" sounds too smart and inquisitive.

and you also have to take into account how many of them don't even go to school

don't demand i look up a source to your argument. provide a study, not a search engine for them

Pathetic lol

i do

Attached: 200px-Kim_Il_Sung_Portrait-2.jpg (200x253, 11K)

Here's the rapists version.
Now imagine an european/anglosaxon, even amerindian society without n... n... niggers.

Attached: rapists.png (400x2349, 1.68M)

Then post it nigger. No one is taking your word that this data exists. If you cant put it in the thread, you're pulling it out of your ass.

Barbary Coast Pirates had been abducting white Europeans into slavery for Black Muslim leaders for centuries. There are current Black Slave markets in Syria and several countries in Africa. Black on Black slavery

No, it's only reported that we do the sickest shit. You're speaking out of media brain washing. Go actually look up news stories around the country, do your own research. The numbers are tighter than you're being told.

Exactly.

They do it here in the form of gangs too.

didnt read you write like a redditfag. you should go back.

see

>don't demand
I am not. I don't give a fuck how you spend your time.
> look up a source to your argument
Are you here to learn or shitpost? It's entirely up to you how you process this information.
> provide a study, not a search engine for them
The search engine has multiple studies. Why would I cherry pick one that agrees with me? is that how you argue?
Alright, sounds like you should be on your way then, with your victory under arm and everything?
The data exists whether or not it's posted in this thread though. I don't give a fuck about winning anything, If you're interested look that shit up I gave you the directions and everything.
Almost forgot. Here's your (You).

So remove white vs white crime also, and only look at cross racial crime, then look at the numbers.

>backpedalling this hard
you are pathetic

If you look at literally any society's history, humans do this to each other all the time. It's only in recent history the more developed nations have cracked down on it.

People forget with crime stats that they're not exactly accurate as far as Hispanic rates. Many Hispanics are booked as white, which artificially inflates white crime rates while hiding the Latin truth.

>still not posting source
Retard making shit up alert

Who is back peddaling?
1. Sociopathy is a meme
2. Data exists on Googler Scholar
3. If you're interested go look that shit up.
4. If you find something that contradicts point 1 let me know
This has been my entire stance in this conversation.

>Makes retard claim sociopathy isnt real
>Gets called out for being an untrained, uneducated nobody shit posting on the internet
>Fakes superiority and speed garbage into text box not actually defending himself
>"Clearly I win"

Megalomania in it's finest.

try harder, this is weak as shit

Kinda funny how the uneducated low intellect typical leftist claims whites are the worst offenders in mass shootings, sex crimes against children, etc - but when you do a simple Google search, it shows the majority are perpetrated by everyone BUT whites. Almost like these far left extremists hope people believe their lies & don't expect the lemmings to do a 5 second Google search

> (((as a white man))) I'm ashamed of being white.
huh, it's almost as if propaganda worked
it's almost as if young tools became useful idiots in their desperation to be likeable.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-08-08_at_5.12.57_PM.png (1321x632, 446K)

>make ridiculous point
>be really fucking confident
>get asked for source
>give search engine, not source
>hurr durr it's out there
you are pathetic.

You're right - there is something wrong with whites....

Attached: 1547490587023.jpg (658x1024, 88K)

if it's so easy to find, why not provide it instead of vague'ing around like a little bitchboi?

Exactly.

Sick reading comprehension guys. If i didn't know any better I'd think you're not arguing in good faith. I especially love this part.
>I don't give a fuck about winning anything
>"Clearly I win"
The engine has multitude of sources, if you're interested in the sources that's where you would go.
Because it's very evident no one gives a fuck about learning or a source they want to "troll." if you want sources the door is open. Also, I've given everyone an opportunity to find a contradiction and post it here. Wouldn't it be simpler from your end to just go find that instead? Imagine how humiliating that would be for me.

you could say she fell head over heels for open borders

she really had an open mind for others

you made the claim, you back it up
if you can't provide a study, it's evident you're just talking out of your ass

Even if whites are doing some of the nastier stuff, we also built the fucking internet you all are posting with, and nearly none of you fucks have the education or resources to maintain it. Same goes for (developed) civilization, the only exception would be the Asian races.

>Continues spewing garbage with a condescending attitude

You're right. There's something profoundly sick about whites.

Attached: white_women.png (2183x1363, 556K)

I never look at tv, I don't have social media. Nothing influences me. I'm just a person with common sense and I will not play your race war. Bad people vs good people is more appealing to me than white vs black/race vs race. Blacks dis-proportionally commit violent crime, I agree. Still not going to make me hate an entire fucking race lol. I have neighbors and co-workers who are black and they are awesome people. Imagine me hating them because of the dumb niggers that commit crimes. Fuck that nonsense. I judge every person on this planet on a case by case basis. Not gonna punish or judge anyone based on the things committed by others. If that's unusual, then I'll just be unusual. Keep up the good fight though versus whatever race you hate. Im sure the world will be a better and more peaceful place due to your efforts

The European and Anglosaxon mindset, everyone. Too altruistic for a world of nigras.

Attached: dutyful_suicide.png (919x516, 572K)

Faggots

Attached: 1566152436380m.jpg (951x1024, 219K)

>you made the claim, you back it up
I have. It's all on Google Scholar. All you need ti disprove me is a single scientific article that contradicts me. The parameters have been defined
.>if you can't provide a study, it's evident you're just talking out of your ass
If that's what you wish to extrapolate, no one is stopping you. Why are you trying to make it my problem?
Here's another (You), but I am not going to lie if this is all you got I am going to cut you loose pretty soon here.

That shows that men are the problem. 98 shooters, 2 women.

Paid adverts mate.

just a reminder. The "flaming leftists" coming here espousing insane ideological conspiracies and starting threads that realistically should be i /pol/ are foreign agitators sowing discord for reasons nobody thinks are particularly interesting

Attached: meme.jpg (244x345, 23K)

you've proven nothing, you fucking 60 IQ douchebag

>More non sense posted
>Still protecting the ego

>I don't have social media. Nothing influences me.
And yet here you are. On a social media platform, repeating verbatim the MSM party line.

Attached: 1564380232865m.jpg (1024x766, 115K)

How can women be the problem? They're too busy sueing/divorcing wealthy men.

search engines are not evidence.
burden of proof is on you, stop being so slimy and provide proof sociopathy is not real.

Awful lot of niggers in there too

how about the republican billionaires funding propaganda on their side?

You know, I think my biggest issue with the "race war" is that everyone takes it out on the average working class person and not the specific individuals and organization profiting from the division and suffering of the masses.

wh*te "men"

Attached: 1497728989189s.jpg (2592x1944, 1.83M)

stay on topic

I love sissy sluts

you dont have to hate individuals but calling out a group for their bullshit makes them to talk about and more likely to address it from within

The whole post is a joke, why why should I?

The funny part is that blacks do wayyyyy more mass shootings. But whites are just way better at it so they always make the news with higher body counts.

But people attack the wrong groups lol

>b-but mommy, they are doing the bad thing too!!!!

But user, bLaCkS oNlY sHoOt BlAcKs

Oh wait, did they just call blacks not people.

NRA magazines, fox, and Yea Forums?

Since I know myself better than you do and I don't care enough about anyone on this planet to bother lying or making up shit, all your reply does is tell me there are at least some points from the "MSM party line" that are common sense things.

I literally dont care about you, any race, any party any fucking "us vs them" bullshit. Literally fuck all of you. Not going to play your game. As I said, bad people vs good people is all I really care about, Have your race war my dude, not trying to stop you. Its still dumb blanket hate. if 99 out of 100 of the same group of people do dumb shit, I'd call all of their shit retarded but I'd be cool with that 1 that did nothing wrong. Innocence is such a forgotten quality in society and many genuinely innocent people are hated due to the actions of others. You're just helping to further that.

>Ignores 99% of the propoganda machines and only speaks of memes

Attached: 1566678019260.jpg (768x768, 69K)

you know for a fact that's not it you dishonest piece of filth.
also, did you know fox has a higher lie count than even CNN, the king of muh fake news?

Lmao that Photoshop wtf

Smart guy

upvoted and goldpilled.

Nah, otherwise I would be one of the billionaires, instead of just a struggling working class wage slave lol

intelligence alone won't make you a billionaire
ruthless, cruel business practice and inheritance will

Seeing wypypo get riled up and talk about "the niggers" is the exact reason why OP made this thread. Nobody is here to put on a show for you, faggot.

I suppose, I just want everyone to relax and love each other because the billionaires aren't going to

Theres a tasteful way to get the message out there

how about we get rid of them and then all love each other?

Attached: 1491247902812.jpg (245x201, 16K)

It takes a special kind of faggot to
> waltz into a thread talking about how whites are evil and should be exterminated
> get all sensitive as soon as niggers start taking some heat
how about each race gets their country so we don't have to go over this every day?

Attached: 1561730974368.jpg (539x1024, 72K)

no, but it does = black crime vs non black crime

Nah, cuz all the races have beautiful women in them. Lol

>white people commit the most heinous crimes
>says animal sex
>ignores All the black and Latino drug dealers, rapists, and burglars/robbers

That's not even trolling, you're just a retard lmfao.

the billionaires brainlet

>left wing mental gymnast in charge of interpreting lies
not to say either are trustworthy or arent trying to make you hysterical about the issues they want you to be though
assume I dont get out much, can you list a few big ones?

when you forget about all the blacks shootings, all the muslims terrorising the past few decades, all the mexicans cartels chopping off peoples heads. everyone is scum

Duck you!

CNN, NBC, etc... Just Google "most successful news outlets" and track the money. It's alllll about the money.

They have bigger guns and the government in there pockets, good luck.

Ok shlomo

Yea.. you got the wrong person my dude. I'm white and came in here to call all of you hateful faggots of all races trash. Keep the hate wheel rolling on all sides. Hope you get joy out of it

NO, DUCK YOU MOTHER DUCKER!!!

the FBI

Attached: 3fQMkvd.png (1087x767, 259K)

Attached: iJ5Vh55.png (1094x778, 261K)

Attached: kZh6ofs.png (1090x767, 259K)

they need food and commodities
workers make these
ergo they depend on the workers
if workers would unite billionaires would be gone before sunset

Attached: NxuXQG8.png (1117x761, 261K)

Because then the blacks will end up like current Africa XD

and no they aren't egpytians and South Africa isntun by whites, they don't get to claim those

Attached: P267Dsx.png (1090x762, 260K)

Attached: 1565235410703.jpg (892x960, 122K)

Psssst. -thats the point of creating social division and in fighting bro-

We aren't gonna do that cuz we are being trained to fight amongst ourselves.

A real The Purge tactic.

What's more astonishing is the fact that any whites commit robbery at all.

CNN, NBC, and Google are right wing now?

Honestly, and this is coming from a ex retail worker, whites do the most shop lifting. I don't have the sources pulled up but you should take a gander some time.

>white men arse cum

Attached: 1427410040312.png (195x285, 20K)

Where's the 'murder' one?

Sorry guys, I love you but I had to do things. Let's do the source thing. Tell me if this is significant or is representative of anything. As the leading experts of socipathic behavior how does this contrast strike you?

Attached: 4chanPhDthesis.png (1469x329, 33K)

Bro, that's the brain washing kicking in. You're trained to immediately throw blame against an imaginary group. There are no wings, they are all in on it because they all benefit from it.

Bro, your not going to get a result from typing literally "sociopath" in. Way to set it up.

white bitches maybe, but if you seriously believe this then you are delusional, no offense.

Attached: 1555657886682.png (751x665, 226K)

If Sociopaths are real then you'd type sociopath to get information about them. Just like if I wanted to find out if big foot was real I'd type in "big foot pictures" not "really fucking blurry wookie"

As a nation we are entering a time when our very resolve will be tested, between Chinese aggression, Russian aggression, and white male gun aggression at home, we must overcome all these things using grassroots based, technological, and military solutions. By identifying problematic white males before they snap, neutralizing counter-productive information campaigns online, and leveraging future self-driving car systems to contain dangerous individuals for transport when necessary, the America of the future will not feel the terror of existence every day that those of us in 2019 are forced to endure

Despite being only 13% of the gun owners, white incels commit 50% of all mass shootings.

Sociopaths tend to look like the same people who perpetrated slavery, the holocaust, colonialism, and hate groups. Big suprise.

wrong

Attached: mass shooter maymay.jpg (600x833, 121K)

>97% of all statistics are made up on the spot

You won't do shit faggot, I'll put a .45 sized hole through you and every nigger like you. Also gotta .458 ready to go for big game when your she-boon women come out of the ghetto looking for their child support after I smoke your dumb ass.

and why do niggers still commit more murders?
niggers still kill more despite a smaller population

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

bait

antisemite!

Whatever the fuck that means.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 4.43.10 PM.png (2210x1285, 1.4M)

Eh, you can look it up or just nay say, do what you want.

>Did you think you were going to invade our lands, steal our women
you mean colonialism?
>make fun of us and insult us
stop being such a liberal snowflake

No, because medically it's not literally called sociopath

>my team good your team bad

Attached: NPC.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Attached: 476976.jpg (1280x1920, 910K)

Niggers are the worse, 12% of the population commits 50% of the crime blows my fucking mind

sage you retard

Attached: 2_solos_chubs-4_tmb.jpg (320x240, 16K)

it blows my mind more that 1% controls over half the wealth but you do you bucko

Well, would you look at that.I think we've arrived at my point of:
>Sociopathy is a meme
>
I'd like to remind you that whatever shit was projected onto that statement is not actually my problem, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

white males when called out immediately try to shift the blame and engage in crazy racist conspiracy theories. It is no wonder these "people" are behind so many of the atrocities in history. As a white male, seeing the behaviour in this thread makes me physically ill.

You fucking insects are right down there with niggers. You may not commit violent crimes because your entire populace has effectively been neutered by your government but y'all are a scourge upon civilization. Any Asian run store is guaranteed to be running some kind of tax evasion scam, hiring illegal family members to work for free just like the spics, illegal subletting of properties just like the shit skins, running some sort of gambling scam, laundering money, price gouging etc it's all the same with you fucking gooks and slants. Always trying to pull a fucking fast one over on somebody.
Race war when.

niggers commit more crime
we are supposed to accept we are scum because some brown eyed mutt wanted to kill people
you are a stupid cuck disgrace
kill yourself white guilt faggot

Attached: libtards.jpg (720x1077, 164K)

funny for you to call others mutts...

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

That's literally not what that means lmao

Otherwise you'd have typed "psychopath" into the other search instead of what you actually typed, which was the medical term for a psychopath. Damn, you're fucking bad at this.

this thread summarized

Attached: Go+back+to+pol+you++_c559b02017bf1583730d00b6f9e27e95.png (1454x993, 220K)

YEAH! fucking white people with their vaccines and education! ugga bugga trendy you are just, a bastion of quality over there right?

The white devil's gonna get cha!

Attached: 7cea978245958bb640927bfc056fbe9b9dfe8469d030ecdd206440b9bd8062b6.gif (320x240, 538K)

What I've actually typed is the correct term for "sociopath"
Here is a normie to science bridge of Psychology Today that explains that to you.
>In the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), sociopathy is most closely represented by Antisocial Personality Disorder.
psychologytoday.com/ca/basics/sociopathy
"Psychopath" sounds like another iteration of TV/movie execs trying to plug mental illness into their capitalism. You were the one stressing the PhD's and psychiatrists why would you opt out of using the jargon they use?

You might be pale and have something swinging between your legs (if its not in a cage) but just this post alone demonstrates you are neither white or male in any true sense of the word.

Obviously the problem

Attached: problem.jpg (474x462, 42K)

Attached: 00000000000000.jpg (1333x1246, 420K)

stolen meme
left can't meme

Attached: 519ef-1968_forever.png (500x341, 87K)

Too bad 50% of murders are committed by black men. Try again, faggot.

Telling people there is evidence without providing it is just a scam.

Hitchens’ Razor:

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

So you feel justified in searching for the medical term of psychopath but not give sociopath the same treatment?

You realize how much of an ass you sound like right now, don't you?

ITT: we perpetuate the hate that the billionaires want us to be lost in

The base scenario where a person shoots up and kills a bunch of people. Does location mean that their lives weren't worth living? You're racist as fuck.

nice rebuttal against statistics

Antisocial Personality Disorder is the medical term for sociopath as presented in the comment you're responding to. That was the point that was contented initially. Why would i go out of my way to define shit I didn't speak on?

Fuck white people

But you did speak on it lmao

Go ahead, pretend you're a different person suddenly

wow you're mad

Sure, show me where you see that.

Pfahahah, fucking called it.

Okay.

Attached: 1544912952038.jpg (313x286, 19K)