Does the way a woman looks ultimately decide if you love them or not after dating for a while...

Does the way a woman looks ultimately decide if you love them or not after dating for a while? What is the ratio of looks/personality that makes a man choose to love her?

Attached: bejxnksluebxyskd.jpg (712x1080, 477K)

Ratio of looks to personality is can go from 6:4 to 4:6 quickly. Though you may find a girl less attractive than the first time you saw her, you still love her. Try to leave her and you'll realize how hard it is. Sure, guys spot beautiful women in a crowd of average or above average women but you CAN be boring and beautiful.

So you would be willing to sacrifice looks for a long term relationship?

Its simple....first the looks draw you in ...so first usually they look good for you to want to talk to them...then personality keeps you with her..if she is a cheating whore you might want to be a friend...but if you know she is faithful keep her...

yea and no. when you're in love you look past imperfections. I can't imagine myself going out with a proper landwhale, but when my skinny girl is being self-conscious about gettin a bit of a double chin when she smiles, it just doesn't register whatsoever. genuine signs that we're having a good time is infinitely more attractive than any expressionless face, even if it's nice and symmetrical.

all long term relationships are a sacrifice of looks for something else.

True, but it seems like this goes against the nature of a man. A man's biological job is to plant his seed into as many women as possible to prolong mankind. I think most men enjoy novelty and don't think monogamy is natural. However, pair bonding has shown to benefit offspring, and both parents receive financial stability if they stay together. But I still think this is a social adaptation and limits a man (and woman's) carnal nature. Love is a made-up concept.

This

I don't see how it matters if it's made up or not, it's clearly powerful enough to overcome the variety impulse in some cases. This shows conformity to at least some aspects of man's nature.
In less abstract terms, building a close personal relationship, tailored to the individuality of each participant, just takes too much time to do more than a few times in your life. The benefits of such a relationship are lasting and profound.

and yet we still see a lot of couples divorce after 20 or 30 something years... giving up on something lasting and profound and coming to terms with a lack of attraction or finally just getting tired of the same old things...

yea many ppl married the first poon they got that was obviously not a good match but the cumbrain took over and then they had to raise kids together.

>Does the way a woman looks ultimately decide if
yes

Marriage is a farce. It's the dumbest thing anyone can do, to sign a "contract" to hold vows until the end of time...

You can love someone and stay committed to them without any paperwork and with or without any symbol like a ring. You don't need to be married to procreate either.

I actually agree with this

No, it’s the way the suck dick, trust me.

Oh yeah?

Her looks is what decide if I talk to her to begin with. Her everything else is what decides love

This

Yes. If I find someone unattractive, I won't fall in love with them. I can love them as a person, but that's like loving your aunt; There isn't (for me) a sexual attraction.

Now does that mean that love = sex and thus sex = love?

No, not really. However part of being in love means that's someone you want to spend your life with, together in a relationship. A relationship without sex is just friendship.

I'm not going to marry my friend, I'm going to marry my romantic love interest.

So yes, if I don't find someone sexually attractive, I can't fall in love.

So looks > personality?

In a way, yes.

I've had some absolutely stellar friends with awesome personalities, whom I found zero sexual attraction towards and as such wanted no relationship with.

I've also met some straight up condescending bitches who are drop dead gorgeous that I'd give my left nut just to fuck once.

I can't find sexual attraction in someone unless they are, you know, sexually attractive.

When I fall in love, I want to be with them for a long time. But if I am with someone I don't find sexually attractive, the relationship grows stale and we both grow distant.

So yes, without looks, love falls apart for me.