Be me, born 1998

>Be me, born 1998
>Leave school in 2014 with nothing
>Join army
>Leave army in 2018 and work as crane driver
>Earn £95,000 a year.

How do these useless pussies justify their decision to blame the generation before us for their failure at life? Please, explain this to me.

Attached: aEGMewe_700b.jpg (700x1020, 204K)

What was your MOS?

The fuck is an MOS? I was RAMC Britfag army.

Why are you speaking on American subjects then fuckhead?

Typical retarded yank sees nothing outside its own country. Your country isn't the only one that suffers with people who blame the generation before them.

Multiple. Officer. Suck. =mos

American bootcamp they dont like to talk about the hazing but you get real good with your mouth

Sounds about right. No different from our UK mob, then. Full of puffs, that job.

Britain isn't publicized as having a dying dream of success. Just being overrun with immigrants. We are having a big problem with not being able to get started in trying to build the "American dream " people having to live with family into their 30's on average.

People choose to love with their families, and blame their families for that. Plenty of people leave home between 16 and 20. The idea that it's the fault of the economy is a retarded one.

Although the immigrants are a problem.

Cheers user
>be me, born in 1993
>finish trade school in 2011
>no debt
>move west at 18 to make some bank
>making 100k within 5 years
>save up 60k
>buy the acreage I grew up on back east
>26 now, making it mine and starting a family
>small scale farming in the country
>slack as fuck government job with a pension, less pay but worth it
>wife stays home barefoot and pregnant looking after our firstborn
>living pretty simply but comfy af

Life is good, I busted my ass working 60+ hours weeks ages 18 - 24 before I settled down though

Military Occupational Specialties (MOS)

The whole military has a lot of dicksucking going on now that they have opened up male/female unified training. Those 3's and 4's are getting treated like 8's and 9's on base.

I wish I could be this retarded

Housing is so expensive here that an average 20 something can not afford even the rent, not to mention the utilities on top of car insurance and keeping food/gas the average budget to live in a shitty apartment is over $1500 a month.

>start a bait thread
>bait
>bait months per year
>baitrich

Bait bait bait OP?

World is changing. Tech is coming for all kinds of jobs.
The guy in the picture had nothing to do with it.
There is NO SUCH THING as a generation.
Study a serious major and maybe yuo can still get a good job.
Or go into a good trade.
Most college degrees are useless.

Then move somewhere cheaper. I moved 2300km from home at 18 to the outskirts of a shithole city with nothing but $600 cash, a $25/month cell phone, a $250 car, a garbage bag full of clothes and a trade school diploma. Made 75k that year renting a 12x12 room with almost no expenses saving as much as I could

Most MOS's have little translation to the outside world, unless you're in HVAC or something.
Or maybe driving a big truck, or working with heavy equipment.
Otherwise, you're getting conned.

Move elsewhere. It's expensive because of supply/demand.
For example,. if you live in Northern California and you're not in tech, move somewhere else, or live in the street.
Your choice.

Sounds like a really enjoyable way to live. Wageslaving to the dollar. Do you understand that there aren't cheaper options? I'm not going to live like a fucking crackhead bum just to save money that won't last.

Why are you trying to live in the city on a burger flipping salary. Move to kansas, you can buy a house there for like 30k.

Shut the fuck up retard European

Literally what I'm doing right now. Saving £50k a year though so it's worth it for 5 years. Buy two houses, rent them out, then I have £1400 a month easy coming in before I lift a finger.

>I’m not willing to go through shit for a year to live the rest of my life in comfort

This. Then "Waaahhh, why don't I have anything."

I'm an Auto Tech. I've finished a 2 year trade school, have my degree and have been doing automotive repair since I was 6 years old. The options are tight for getting into the industry. You either have to accept a shit tier oil change job for years and make low wages or work under the table and never build any credit or proper work history.

Like pottery, a bunch of excuses.

You think saving up for a year will make you live comfortably for the rest of your life? What world do you live in? That alleged $75k you saved wouldn't keep you sustained for 2 years.

I had a blast and learned a metric fuckton. Now I'm 26, settled down, almost no debt and live comfortably.

You on the other hand are still living with your parents and complaining about how hard life is and wishing the government would make it easier for you.
You do you though fam

Right, keep on larping. You're full of shit user.

>wah I dont want to build a life

This generation is fucking lazy as fuck. I see it every day

OP here. And now you see my point.

People still succeed all the time. If you haven't found a way, then you're not trying hard enough.
You're able to be inline, posting in plain English, in the middle of the day. Seems like you have enough intelligence and free time to improve your lot.

I don't want anything from the government you fucktard. The government regulations on everything are what have caused all this inflation. You have no clue what you're even talking about. You got a free education for being a glorified Nurses assistant.

>That alleged $75k you saved wouldn't keep you sustained for 2 years.
No, but it will easily get you away from that crackhead bumshack and into a nicer place before even the first year is done. It’s clear to all that you didn’t even think that far into your post before you tried talking more shit

This is a shit bait thread.
You faggots need to clean it up.

lots of stupid motherfuckers in this thread who don't understand what a recession is, specifically "the worst recession since the Great Depression".

Can't wait for dumbass OP to get fired from his crane job when a no-deal brexit happens and England's economy plummets.

I've already gotten farther than that and didn't have to go live in a shithole city in a 12x12 room. I live in the woods, and don't plan to move anywhere close to a metropolitan shithole

So you want everything now but dont want to work or suffer for it?
Entitlement at its finest

You're replying to two different anons you dumbfuck

Merkels conquest of the Isle will not succeed even if her advance force has occupied London

Attached: 1565256155950.jpg (912x768, 78K)

>born in 1992
>get free college because I'm not a brainlet
>move to the US for a free PhD
>now on tenure track

Aye, but I saved money. And could rejoin the military. Or post my CV to billions of other employers because I'm not retarded enough to go "I want that job, only that job, or no job." Then cry when the one employer I contacted rejects me. You sit at home reading newspaper articles online and furthering your delusion of understanding politics while the restbof us spend a few years earning money to set ourselves up for life. Don't expect a tip when you're 40 and still waiting my table.

LMAO most pro-capitalist propaganda piece of shit document I've ever seen.

>BE A TOOL
>IT'S GOOD
>DON'T COMPLAIN
>TOOLS DON'T COMPLAIN
>BE HAPPY FOR THE SHIT HAND YOU'RE DEALT
>STOP COMPLAINING
>WE EARNED THE RIGHT TO OWN YOU
>WE WORKED HARD ONCE SO NOW WE DESERVE TO BARELY WORK AT ALL BUT STILL GET PAID 1000 TIMES WHAT YOU DO
>DON'T WHINE
>BAD TOOL

Checked
>wah somebody else's fault
If you worked as hard at furthering yourself as you do at making excuses you could really go places

>>trips of liberal faggot

You years later: "Yeah but I'm freeeee." As someone laughs when they put change in your Costa cup.

>implying you need to be a wagecuck to make a living
Keep sucking down that koolaid. The brand name stuff of course.

Oh boy a temporarily embarrassed millionaire!

Please be under 14. Else you are a failure.

>y-you're 14
stay mad and keeping sucking that billionaire dick believing some day you'll join them

The only fag in this thread that wants to be a billionaire and is complaining about it is you. Ideno about other anons but j live pretty fucking comfortably on 80k a year and I can tell I'm a lot happier than you. Get off social media and improve yourself instead of pining over shit you dont have

I make over 150% what you do, and he's got a point. millenials are fucked cuz boomers just won't fucking retire, I'm a little old to have to deal with that shit but they've got some legit complaints

There's a difference between wanting to be a billionaire and being realistically comfortable. You will never have anything because you're lazy, unmotivated and lack work ethic. I won't be a billionairez but I bet in 5 years time I'll have a damn comfortable life. What's it like knowing you're gonna struggle the rest of your life financially as a result of nothing other than your own laziness? Must be shit.

I know it's bait, but any post where some zoomer cries about home ownership has me raging.
>toilet keeps running, call the plumber
>pay a 'landscaping' company to do your yard work
>pull string breaks off of the ceiling fan, buy new fan, pay handyman to install it
>water heater goes out, call the plumber

>I can't afford a home, fucking boomers REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1563221344663.jpg (273x200, 9K)

lol user incels are so gay
>brags about making a middle income
>probably makes much less
>"I'm so happy look how happy I am! No YOU calm down! "
you're so gay cunt it hurts

I will graduate this year and i'm already working for a company. Just get a real degree. In the 70s a lot less people went to college so pretty much everyone that had one got hired. Also it was harder to study back then, no google and pdf sharing.
Every time I see someone crying how the government should provide them a job it's someone with a degree from some useless field.

If everyone lived by these rules we'd all live like kings. Although I don't think being born in the US is really a "lottery win". Try Norway or Iceland.