So I've been looking to join the military and have it down to army, air force, and navy...

So I've been looking to join the military and have it down to army, air force, and navy. I'm kind of leaning towards navy.

What are your opinions?

Attached: milita1.jpg (684x545, 86K)

Other than being stuck on a boat for six to eight months at a time sucking cocks, why else do you want to join Navy?

join the army if you want to be fucked with
join the marines if you want to be fucked with on a boat and sometimes a desert
join the air force if you want to get fucked with in the air, in a hangar or near a hangar
join the navy if you want to get fucked with on the ocean

Attached: DSC201907291664.jpg (2592x1944, 359K)

Choose Navy, tell them you want to be sent to Yokosuka or Korea.

It's a garunteed deployment, good pay, great food and even better women.

Make sure to say hi to Misa for me, she is one slutty pianist on base that is hot as hell.

Coast Guard. Much less likely to get stuck on a ship, more interesting options as to where you might get stationed. My dad was a Coastie for 20 years and loved it. Their standards are higher, though, since they don’t have trouble meeting their recruitment quotas

It seems like the locations the navy gets sent to are better.

Unless you’re looking for combat I’d write off the army, if you can avoid navy ship deployments it’s not bad, but they do have the most attractive females from my experience. Air Force is probably the safest best experience overall.

>avoid any role where you might actually get hurt. Let those other idiots clear the i.e.d.'s and do the shooty stuff.

>if possible, go for a position where you learn stuff that'll be of some use once you're back in civilian life. Like, if you become an army mechanic, you can do mechanic shit once you're out; if you're just some dude with a rifle, you'll be stuck with security guard, alcoholic, or alcoholic security guard (the 3rd is most likely).

Once you are on land, it's great. Normally will be land based for about 6-7 months or so, if you are on a Air Craft Carrier.

You better stock up on movies/games once on ship though. 12kb-32kb internet sucks for the 8 months at sea.

Air force. I went army and regret it. Air Force has all the cool tech that you can learn and use in rl.

Did 6 years in the air force shit was easy. I'd recommend it to anyone.

>marines
How do you feel about crayons, user?

Mmm, grayons.

air force- only join if you want to be as stressed as you would be at any demanding job, spaced out with long periods of tedious tasks and boredom. also great if you are technical/mechanical inclined

navy- perfect for people who want to see some cool shit, but mostly just want a steady job. for real, everybody in the navy has amazing stories about things they have seen, but none about things they have actually done

marines- join if you are an idiot, a jock with no direction, or looking for a lot of fun. most likely to die, but also most likely to come back with stories that will drop panties

army- join if you want to be in the military, but like... just "kinda". better than reserves/national guard, but not by much. enjoy standing at checkpoints all day. on the plus side though, you might be good enough to join a special forces group (rangers, snipers, etc.) and get to do some REALLY cool shit.

coast guard- noble. underrated. boring. not much else to say

honestly i would go with army if you are on the fence. otherwise, navy has a lot of potential to be a decent career

Also Army.
I second this. They also tend to have better accommodations.

I will say my dad had some pretty great CG stories. Yeah, a lot of the time they were towing lost or stranded boaters and that kind of shit, but he also rescued crab fisherman in the Bering Sea and boarded cartel boats full of armed dudes and made what was at the time the biggest coke bust in CG history.

Which boat was he on in the Bering?

Which ever one you pick the most important thing you can do is pick a job that exists outside the armed forces but is hard to get into or get experience in. Such as air traffic controller in the airforce. That way if you decide to not stay in you still have a real career option in the real world.

If you go AF don’t go into aircraft MX (maintenance) or SF (security forces) if you do then don’t expect to have a social life. 12+ hour days out of nowhere and weekend shit all the time

Fuck the army go Air Force or Navy

Air Force for comfort
Navy for career skills
Army for value of service and to make bros

Go navy.
Stay Single.
Don't fuck up and keep your head.
Go to college while in.
Take advantage of everything offered.
Put in 20 years. (It seems like a lot now but it's not)
If you can go Officer. If not move to that goal.
>AF Vet here.
>I wish someone had told me this shit when I was in.
>Or that I was smart enough to listen

Good shit. 20 years is NOTHING. If I were doing it over I’d enlist for an active contract, then get army to pay for college on reserve, then officer, then finish my 20.

Attached: DBC71BA2-A245-4D9F-8088-8BD016E4EDC5.png (806x908, 594K)

To clarify, I mean 20 years is nothing to earn lifelong benefits and pensions. You can “retire” at 40 and get another job paying full time salary while collecting a goddamn pension.

Also, you can do your college degree part time in service, but traditional four year programs are better education and better on your resume. Some slick enlisted motherfuckers actually get the army to send them to West Point.

i HaVe iT dOwN tO tHe ArMy, AiR, FoRcE, aNd NaVy

oh you mean the 3 branches of the US military? dumb fucking idiot

Navy.

t: too stupid to realise that Marine Corps and Coastguard exist as separate services...
Or that they are planning a "Space Force" as a sixth!

French Foreign Legion.

Attached: legioinaire.jpg (683x1024, 76K)

You can kill innocent brown people and steal their resources in any of them. Even the coast guard if you are trying to keep them out and sink a flotilla from Cuba. So go ahead grab that money and kill a brown person.

Join one of the top three if you don't want to risk getting beheaded by some sand niggers and dieing for rich pedophiles.

dont join the navy unless your fantasy is to refill vending machines