I Am The Chicken King

I Am The Chicken King
if you shall ask you can recive one blessing from me and as many questions as you desire to ask

come user, don't be scared, the chicken king is here for you.

Attached: chicken king.jpg (450x589, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/grey_v_yard/sets/raps
youtube.com/watch?v=WzkcM7VO0TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do I make more money?

is the suck ass from Brazil real?

how many feathers do you have?

Can you bless me with the ability to be a better father?

May I have your blessing dear King?

bless me with good fortune

Attached: 235y33412ytr.jpg (1200x1200, 161K)

*kneels before you*

Chicken King, boldest of the bold.
I am facing a very dire time.
Before the dinner bell rings, I shall be sent away to fight a very treacherous evil. I will not return before the first snowfall.
Please bless my journey.
I need all the strength I can find. I fear I have not the will to succeed. I fear I will return home before all Hallows Eve...a failure and a coward.

Please mighty king. I beg thee.

depends on your proffesion
one can go in the "pure" way or the "evil" way
none matter when it comes to the last goal of making money
equasion is simple more risk=more money
all comes down to supply and demand dear friend
may the spirits before us serve as guardians of your son or daughter, i herby call upon them to help you and your kin
what do you wish for dear friend?
good fortune will be activated when the sun will rise again tomorrow untill it will depart at the night, use your time wisely

Attached: chicken king 2.jpg (409x520, 35K)

The chicken king might be here us, for but who is there for the Chicken King?

Thank you for your insight, Chicken King.

Please accept this image as a token of my gratitude.

Attached: thank-you.jpg (639x900, 71K)

up on your feet noble one
may the spirits of the wind that dwell around us watch over you, i herby call upon them with a request to help you in your journey, if you feel lost call out for the name "metatron" do be carefull with this name because it is really powerfull, call upon this angel only in dire need
i sit alone upon my old throne, i have nothing left anymore...
i enjoyed that picture
i'm a chicken, not a saint

Attached: chicken king 3.jpg (375x375, 27K)

Yo chicken king can I get a blessing over here please

Dear King,
I have a job interview at 12:45 Central Time. Will you send blessings upon me to not be an awkward fuck up. Also that they don’t test my piss because it’s a little THC heavy. Dearest King I beg of thee

Please bless my music carrer
soundcloud.com/grey_v_yard/sets/raps

Gimme indian nudes:flushed:

You’re stronger than the average man good King. No one blames you for your unsaintly acts.

Oh mighty Chicken King, my Liege, bless me with the power to endure this life. My sword arm is always at the ready to defend you from thy enemies!

Thank you chicken king. May your spurs be sharp against our foes, and your down soft for our allies.

Oh chicken king, please bless the 3 marijuana cookies i just ate and pray that it sends me to another universe.

Will you, Chicken King, ally yourself and your kingdom with White People when the Civil Wars start happening in America and Europe?

It is my only request for us to stop White Replacement

Attached: White percentage over the years from Immigration both Legal and Illegal.jpg (812x3292, 699K)

Oh great chicken king
I have a deep hatred for the company known as EA.
May you curse the foul company know as EA
with your most foul curse.

be more specific
i can only ask for help from the spirits in the spirits world, i do not intervine in this world between the humans, when it come down to your drug use you will have to drink a lot of water and hope for the best, now for your spirit
call upon the angel "rafael" in your heart if you feel to anxoius or bad, you may not see it but one of his messangers will make sure to heal you in a delicate way in a few seconds while you breath
i wish you the best young one
this amused me
will be paired great with heavy alcohol and silly acts of young ones
i wish you the best young friend, may you grow high and deep with strong roots
i am equal to all men
women on the other hand...
ha ha ha i'm just joking ofc, i respect all beings of life
i do not need protection for i am nothing but an old king that is sharing his bliss with the spirits around him, a guide of the unknown
yet i still bless you to not be afraid anymore of anyone, grow strong young one!
you are more the welcome friend
a blessing for that you shall not get
but an advice i am willing to give
make sure to have healty food and drinks near you and make sure to keep your body healty in the process of mind loss
i am a chicken not a politician
i will not
but i am willing to give you a blessing if youre interested in creating software and games that will compete with theirs
i am not here to hurt anyone, obly to bless and help

Attached: chicken king 4.jpg (1920x1920, 651K)

Thank you, great one.
I shall journey forth, renewed in valor.

May your reign span past the icy mountains, and as long as the stars are bright. May your son's be many and thick with brawn.

Long live the King.

>i am a chicken not a politician
But you are King! You have an army!

White people are living under a government that won't listen to them.
Is the Chicken King an SJW ally pushing for more diversity?

Attached: Immigration Act of 1965 chart.png (863x843, 101K)

I love you Good King.

good luck on your quest
i am a chicken
you are all humans
i care not for how you look what you do and how you fight like children over land that all of you can eat corn kernels on
if another chiekn attacks me, i attack back, no matter how they look, if they steal, i demand what is mine
but you humans are fueled by blind hatred

my army is the spirits and angels around us, i am alone on my old throne, i forgot what a real army looks like years ago...
i love you and everyone as well, spread love friend

Attached: chicken king 5.jpg (750x750, 169K)

>but you humans are fueled by blind hatred
>blind hatred

It is confirmed then.
Chicken Kings cares not for the soverignty of a culture and society, or for justice, or for any values a true king would stand for at all!

Chicken King is just another SJW shill puppet king.

bless me chicken king please

go frig yourself chicken king

thread carefully on how you speak to me
חיה בעלת שנאה שתשמיד את עצמה
what do you desire friend?
my feahters are indeed rigged

Attached: chicken king 6.jpg (1191x1600, 1018K)

Chicken King, please pay off my debt, and allow me to live peacefully

>חיה בעלת שנאה שתשמיד את עצמה
I knew the Chicken King was a Jewish shill.
Typical.

Attached: 1537575439008 jew.jpg (738x741, 87K)

Please chicken king, bless me to be a stronger person. I know what is right and what I must do, but I do not have the courage to do it. Please give me your blessings

6 words can make a man go crazy, should i use other languages to teach you that lesson?
your hatred will kill you from the inside, may oyu be smarter, faster, stronger
you will destroy yourself and it's a shame
i call upon the spirits of the earth itself to help you grow roots into them and grow into a strong person, your heart will get stronger and so does your mind
so said the chicken king

Attached: chicken king 7.jpg (768x900, 201K)

Thank you Chicken King. With your blessing and my own strength, I will do what I must. Even if I were to fail, I shall rest easy knowing I did what was right and that I did my best. Once again, I thank you O'Mighty chicken king for your wisdom and blessings. Peace be upon you

O, Great Chicken King!
I am going to have my vaginoplasty in less than 1 week from now.
May I have your blessings?

you are welcome friend
it's a bit too much for my because im far from your realm
but you can ask for "rafael" the angel for protection, he will keep you safe if it's for your health and you call out to him

Attached: chicken king 8.jpg (366x465, 56K)

>supporting trannies

Attached: ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.jpg (600x315, 62K)

What came first the chicken or the egg. I figured you of all people would know my liege.

vaginoplasty is taking care of an existing vagina, not making a new one from male to female
better learn a bit before you try and spread your hate little one
a chicken with an egg inside her was first revealed to your world
so, both i geuss

Attached: chicken king 9.jpg (1200x1178, 411K)

>vaginoplasty is taking care of an existing vagina, not making a new one from male to female
lol u wut m9?

youtube.com/watch?v=WzkcM7VO0TE