What's wrong with my foot? It's been like this for months

What's wrong with my foot? It's been like this for months..

Attached: IMG_20190829_141605977.jpg (4160x3120, 322K)

You're fat, that's what's wrong.

Diabetes

beetus

Diabetes I’m afraid

D A B E E T U S

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Looks like a ham

Shit mate. That's serious. You must have a bad sugar loaded diet. Type 2 onset. You need to get checked out and fast. Left untreated, you run the risk of losing your foot.
Serious shit man.

Fuck off medfag....stop watching House

judging from the freckles you're obviously ginger so light that fireplace with your pubes firecrotch

you have oedema, possible due to a sedentary lifestyle and perhaps weight issues. it could also be issues with your heart or kidneys that's causing it. Looking at the sores it is also possible you have an infection. either way you need to get checked by a non Yea Forums Medfag

Attached: tenor.gif (220x167, 47K)

months? you are luckly it didnt fall off already

seek medical help and stop sitting on your ass all day

Diabetes
Not joking

You're a Garbage Pail Kid???

Diabetes. It's going to need to be removed soon if it's not taken care of.

If there are ulcers, you could have an infection which could lead to osteomelytis, a bone infection. The only cure there is months of antibiotics and possible amputation. It could possibly be edema. Fluid retention, indicating a heart issue. You shouldn't wait longer to seek mesical assistance. Please seek help.

They take it off at the knee. Not just the foot. Happy?

You can't flim flam the Brim-bram

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Osteomyelitis Tis a bone cancer my friend.

No he's just garbage

Fatassacitis

"What's wrong with my foot? It's been like this for months.."
years of an unhealthy diet and lifestyle. get out of the basement and eat a piece of fruit

diabeetus

No, osteomelytis is a bone infection, and can be treated with vancomycin, an extremely high power antibiotic. That treatment will require implantation of a catheter for long period iv infustions. If antibiotics fail, amputation is the only way to prevent the spread of the infection.

type 1

Attached: diabeetus copy.jpg (519x519, 33K)

Attached: dFixedLoathsomeAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif (234x234, 87K)

Attached: dasfimages.jpg (294x171, 9K)

Attached: asdimages.jpg (200x251, 12K)

Attached: images.jpg (180x213, 7K)

foot herpes from footjobbing too many cocks