My new flatmate is a girl and it’s grinding my gears cause I want to fuck her

my new flatmate is a girl and it’s grinding my gears cause I want to fuck her
how do I fix this situation?

Attached: 78A1E744-AAC9-4C12-922D-7B7C2C0D98A9.jpg (480x640, 41K)

fuck her

/thread

You ask if she would like to do the sex

do the sex in the butt?

Attached: 20190829_082324.jpg (1058x934, 198K)

but if we do, then what?

That's a dog. Go outside once in while.

fuckmore.png

female dogs exist

Take a nap

here's a pic of 2 lil girls.
mods please don't ban me.

Attached: puppy-cute-today-180515-main_a936531048fdb698635dd1b418abdee9.fit-760w.jpg (760x380, 55K)

what if she says no? can I recover? we live together

If she says no then you ask another girl for the sex

Leave her alone, maybe kill yourself. You don't want to fuck her, you just wanna fuck, and she's the physically closest girl to your bed so you're confused. Jerk off, fuck someone else, whatever; she's definitely not interested in you.

even better just date her and then fuccc her

You cant just ask you have to seduce her, which you're clearly incapable of doing

excuse me? I bang bang easy faggot

then you will soon stop wanting to fuck her

This

Lmaooo could you imagine being a woman trying to find apartment/roommate? You either have to shut yourself out of like half of the listings or accept you’re gonna live with someone perving on you 24/7, prob stealing your panties and shit.

Holy fuck OP! Was in this same situation about 3 years ago. Best advice I can give is dont do it man. Will comllicate shit and result in fucking up your living situation. Not worth it. I know from expirience

Attached: Kevin-Hart-shocked-face.jpg (500x500, 16K)

did you try fucking her?

if you are a degenerate antisocial loser, you cant do anything. you stink, you have no idea what to say, you have no ambitions, no drive, no experience. you are shit. women are not so desperate to fuck any next door shit. just deal with it and keep fapping to her dirty panties.