After contemplating for a half a decade I decided that I'm going to finally go through it...

After contemplating for a half a decade I decided that I'm going to finally go through it. Intend to do it in a couple months. How do I best prepare the people close(r) to me to accept it? Without causing suspicion of course.
>inb4 meme hotline/seek help/don't do it etc.
Don't even bother.

Attached: 10819091.jpg (861x1300, 132K)

Just say "hey, you ever think about planning my funeral?"

>how do i do the impossible

You can't prepare people without them catching on faggot, because what you're supposedly preparing to do doesn't take into consideration their thoughts/feelings about it, it's all about you, you selfish piece of shit.

Off yourself asap, fuck your family.

Attached: 1325380924687.gif (500x282, 492K)

I was thinking to go missing instead. Already have a good spot in mind.

They'll get over it. Eventually.

Does your family still get life insurance payout if one kills themselves?

you're a fucking dickhead. A coworker i was close with killed himself last November.

It fucking tore me up, because the week before he stood at my desk, we chatted and he told me he was absolutely fine. I was one of three last people to speak to him from our workplace, and it tore up the rest of my workplace because he was close with 75% of the office

I literally will never forget how many people walked out of that office in tears when we found out, men and women the sadness didn't discriminate.

Middle and upper management was at his funeral, and i ain't seen corporate types in suits cry in public before, but the grief was real.

I know there is zero point trying to rationalize with you, but I am going to make you feel guilty as shit

I have no insurance.
I think you are overracting. I am familiar with sudden death too. Not suicide, but still unexpected and out of the blue. And it was more than just a coworker or even some distant friend. I got over it.

So what you are telling me is I should suffer permanently so others can avoid a passing moment of discomfort?

i am saying yourself little bitch who is ignorant of the potential affects of your actions.

your rationalization of "they'll get over it eventually" is terribly naive, as you could and might as well make the same argument for committing rape and mass murder, which is essentially what you've lowered yourself to the level of.

But no, just be like all the other human beings and take the easy road.

Attached: IMG_4051.jpg (500x300, 25K)

I am not some beloved coworker nor does my family care for me that much. They are probably disappointed in my failure to achieve more in life.
I have been taking the easy road for far too long.

Write a book about the reasons why, publish it and advertise it online, then go through with it.

That way, at least someone would remember you.

Do it. It's your life. Just make sure you don't chicken out on the last moment or struggle and end up a vegetable. It's your last act in this shit world so make sure you go dignified. Also, how do you plan on doing it?

I've been into it for around 6 years myself. Just don't want to bother my family. A friend lost his grand mother to it and it really messed him up, and I have a brother in law that did it last year with his wife on the couch with him. So I know how tramatic it can be, and I don't want to do that to them. So just try to get help or find a hobby. I cant go get help because I live inna poor ass place and you got to hunt and grow a garden to make it. So I'll have my guns took away, then I won't be able to put meat in the freezer to live. Just hang in there, man. (And not by a noose)

Well I want the opposite actually, to leave as little ripple as possible. Ideally I would just go missing and never get discovered.
Rope, also have a gun. Think of going for the rope though. Using a gun is loud plus it could cause the police to rifle through my belongings afterwards, causing even more stress on the family.

Location and vocation wise I'm in the same boat as you. I know this would hurt my grandmother the most, I expect the parents to keep it from her somehow. I know it would literally kill her to find out.

To OP and any of you, DO NOT GO MISSING!
There are people, such as your parents, who might never stop looking for you and when they do eventually give up, will never stop being tortured by the thought that you might be somewhere out there.
At the very least, let them have closure.

Same. Everyone is old and in bad health in my family. I live in one of the top ten worst counties to live in the usa. No jobs here. I spent my whole life just living off the farm and having grand parents who made sure I had a vehicle and got "cool" gifts for my birthday, xmas, ect. Now I'm trying to make it in the "real world" because I got a mouth to feed now, and a wife that is not from the country and hates it. All nearby counties are shit holes, and the closest jobs at $10 hour factory jobs from 5pm - 5am. Had a crap spec edd education just because I suck at math and science. Got a bad back and had to wear a brace in my teens. I'm the perfect candidate to get a check from the gov, but I want better for my kid. Also my wife is mean as hell now, no sex, complains, post pardom, ect.

One thing about it. When you get so low you become unfuckable with because you just don't care. It's dangerous and powerful at the same time. We just got to stay in it. Use that for our better part.

Thinking about free college stuff to become a lineman. Starts at $50 a hour and you get to travel a bit. Kinda dangerous. Check that out or the railroad.

>the thought that you might be somewhere out there
Isn't that a good thing though? To think I just left everything behind to start over or something.

Suicide is for selfish fags only, if you do kys you really are a cunt op

Funny how similar things can be even when they are located on the opposite sides of the God damned planet. You pretty much described my "life" with some minor discrepancies. At least I have noone depending on me.

You didn't get it. It doesn't work that way, people eventually want to know what's up with you and whether you're okay and they never will be able to get closure, get it?
If a family member disappears for a long time, you don't think "oh they're fine". Eventually you wanna check up. And if can't find them, you try harder and harder until it hits you they've disappeared.
A parent or a loyal family member will definitely try to find you and will feel guilt if they come to the point where they can no longer look for you, the guilt may just haunt them for the rest of their lives.
There are people out there today who are fighting for the bones of their dead ones (relocating graves etc), that's how important closure is.

No you won’t

free yourself user
hope you find your peace

So far none of my distant family (with whom I used to be close during childhood) have taken any interest in me whatsoever. It has been well over a decade since we cased contacting. Doubt they would care. And my immediate family cares only because they need me to do work, yet it is clear that they are disappointed that I am stuck doing shitty farm work and not getting out there like everyone else did.

Grow some balls and go to therapy

>balls
>therapy

Takes more courage and determination to deal with your problems like a man than to cowardly give up on living