How can i look like him as a fair haired white man?

How can i look like him as a fair haired white man?

Attached: tumblr_ptfdcmyOSP1qdwgsno2_400.jpg (400x600, 91K)

Shoe polish

KYS and take a random roll to be reborn with all that cultural baggage. Chances if you reeeeespawn are for poor, infested with parasites, die an early e
death from lack of medical care.If you are currently top of the genetic race, why to you wish to be a lesser being dressed in the costume of your betters?

Grow beard, get high bald fade, dress with style (polos, designer denim, fresh sneakers, throw on tats and wear earrings) but mostly be alpha

Why?
If yellow is your favorite color, you're a subhuman and should feel bad for your inferior taste in colors. Fuck off to

Go to the Tailor in the Ghetto and ask for the "Sunday Church" collection! Praise Cheebus! You're welcome

Attached: 1565825989089.gif (200x317, 940K)

That is one rich somali pirate

Why are you acting like a nigger wouldnt beat the shit out of you in a fight? You should check your privilege as i do and fucking realize that the only way to ever win is to always stay on top and sorround yourself with only the best of the best. You sound like some poor fuck. Get rich kid

get a buzz cut and shave a little notch in it. might have to go to a black barber for that and to get your hair line straightened out

Attached: 3236213 - Amy_Rose Sonic_Team StoryMan Tikal_the_Echidna.png.jpg (969x1280, 268K)

yellow and gold look good on black people

Attached: 1553705095151.jpg (926x1024, 120K)

The real question is: why would you want to?

Not a child. Other end of the time stream - a grandfather. I don't need to get into fist fights with hood rats. Bedised they don't "fight", they steal guns from white folks to do drivebys and shoot innocent bystanders and 8 year old children. As to privilege, I have the perspective of looking back on how I worked to gain what I have. No gibs or reparations. Fuck you millennial babies and your SJW lingo. Redefining the language doesn't change the fact that you are weak and want to be a nigger.

don't be racist. some niggers can fight and some can't, same with whites. judge each individual individually. also fighting ability is something to brag about if you live in the dark ages, this is the modern first world. call the cops if some ape man of whatever color is going around assaulting people

Attached: 3160071 - Gnome-No Lapis_Lazuli Steven_Quartz_Universe Steven_Universe.png (1000x693, 209K)

>No gibs or reparations. Bedised they don't "fight", they steal guns from white folks to do drivebys and shoot innocent bystanders and 8 year old children
>Fuck you millennial babies and your SJW lingo. Redefining the language doesn't change the fact that you are weak and want to be a nigger.
you're an SJW m8. a crybaby who has to speak in lingo to virtue signal

Attached: 1566523678787.webm (640x360, 990K)

fuck that nogger

Attached: 1567004137212.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

Blacks are cool and innovative

shoe polish

Buy a suit that doesnt look like you just raped a pillaged a town full of gay tailors.

so in other words one that isn't fashionable.

Attached: 81v1fsan3jL._UY445_.jpg (296x445, 14K)

Piss + Shit combined

Why so many bitter racists? This man most likely mogs you in every conceivable way.

Attached: black-men.jpg (580x870, 80K)

Attached: A443EABF-F59F-42F5-942B-55DAD0A708DD.jpg (404x349, 27K)