I’m planning to kill myself tomorrow evening, family is out of the house for a couple of days and I’ve got the gun...

I’m planning to kill myself tomorrow evening, family is out of the house for a couple of days and I’ve got the gun. Since I’ve seen many requests for it in similar threads, where and how do I stream it without it getting taken down almost immediately?

Attached: CC0D39AC-62EC-4B99-9105-E4F878898510.jpg (216x233, 6K)

facebook won't take it down fast, well at least as far as i know, there was some dude from my country who live streamed his suicide

Post pics of the gun with timestamp.

Planning on dying too. I'll do a competing stream w u if u wanna see who can get the most viewers

anyway, send link to the stream when youre going to

op, not gonna try to convince you not to as you probably heard it before, mind giving out a story though?

Dude,this will totally wreck your parents
At least wait for them to be gone first

That's nice, good for you man

you need a friend to record it and upload it here too

you don't know his parents, they might be pieces of shit, either way i'd like a story about why suicide

shut up and let this dude kill himself

I don’t particularly care for posthumous internet points since I’ll be dead

I’ll do that

It feels like my parents tried to vicariously live their fantasies through me you know? All school and study and work, and they’re never satisfied. I was too meek as a teenager to oppose them so I never went out with friends (who later stopped even trying to get me to go with them) and spent all time at home. Now I’ve graduated college, have student loans to repay on my own, parents’ expectations are at all time high and I just can’t take it anymore. Life is just a monotonous rinse and repeat with no color at all. It’s not like I don’t like living, the internet is pretty great kek, but I also got no reason not to die you know? See what’s beyond and all that

>y live their fantasies through me you know? All school and study and work, and they’re never satisfied. I was too meek as a teenager to oppose them so I never went out with friends (who later stopped even trying to get me to go with them) and spent all time at home. Now I’ve graduated college, have student loans to repay on my own, parents’ expectations are at all time high and I just can’t take it anymore. Life is just a monotonous rinse and repeat with no color at all. It’s not like I don’t like living
you do you op, however what you say sounds all temporary, i thought you were stuck with bad genetics, an illness, a past you can't escape, but all these things seem so tiny compared to what you achieved, you got an education, easy way to get a job and pay your loans, killing yourself might upset your parents, but lets be honest they will eventually get over your death, best is to cut ties with them and make them know where they fucked up, thats atleast my point of view, i assume you're still very young, so you still have plenty of things you can do to change the situation

There is nothing beyond life, you'll be gone in an eternal void. Spoiler: religions lied to you.
How about not giving fucks about your parents and living the life you want to live?

jesus, don't be such a faggot. killing yourself for the transcendent escape is the ultimate pussy move; hookers and blow is a much better use of your time. prove me wrong, pussy.

Attached: fuck's-wrong-with-you.jpg (900x1600, 178K)

Tomorrow at what hour? Specifically?

Fuck you OP. You’re a selfish person who’s pushing the pain onto your parents. You’re too ignorant to see that your parents are pushing you to be successful.

Idgaf about you at all but unless you’ve got fucking cancer or everyone you love died you’re a god damn idiot to kill yourself. Rob a few fucking gas stations, take a car, drive to Mexico or wherever the fuck and start a new life. I’m just so annoyed when retards come on here bitching about killing themselves over nothing all the fucking time. Buy some fucking Valium, gtfo, and stfu

and youre too retarded for this. how can parents be great if they always expect their son to have high achievements, that's stupid. go kill yourself

Move out like a big boy. You’re not confined to your parents control your whole life, faggot.

Do it OP, death is inevitable anyway

Attached: 1566008774197.jpg (640x652, 94K)

new poll:
is this guy more a pussy coward or faggot retard?

remember, only you can vote!

It's not even news when that happens anymore. Move to Australia with your savings and pick flowers for a bit.

So many attention whores. None delivers.

I bet my last $100 that OP will not kill himself.

And whoever wants to kill himself: why not kill some assholes instead? World is filled with them. So do the world another favour besides offing yourself.

Furthermore, suicide is perfectly reasonable. There should not be such a fuss about it. We all have to die. Why not today? It does not matter.

Attached: portrait-beautiful-asian-girl-wearing-earth-tone-shorts-standing-white-background-sexy-long-hair-smi (601x900, 49K)

this bait is so old

Take all the money that you have access and run away from your family to an big city where you can meet new people easy.

Including your family money

Dont shoot yourself in the house. Big mess. Parents wont be pleased. It sucks to gind the little blood drops now and then whrn cleaning. ...i bought a suspiciously chesp car and i cant tell if blood or dirt....

uv light should tell if you really want to know

nvm, i'm dumb, blood doesn't light up

Hey man I was in the same position as you 5 years ago and I know it sucks. I had plenty of loans to repay and my parents wouldnt stop bothering me, I had lost my friends and my interest and energy for being on a relationship. Know what I did? I said fuck everything and I joined the army, went on a tour and killed some dune coons. Now I'm beginning to pay off everything finally, I'm paying my own rent, I have encountered a newfound love for life, I became a Christian in the army and I find life beautiful, I simply cut ties with my family and now I'm looking into making my own.

It's never too late to start over. Yeah college is a mistake, but dont throw away your life. If not here, you can find meaning overseas. Might as well die having fun on an adventure than all alone at home with no possibility of development right?

Just think about it man, like you say life is full of good shit, dont let the bad shit ruin it. Jesus said: "Better to cut off your corrupt hand thsn letting the entire body burn in hell." Just gotta find that happiness and protect it.

If you're gonna kys might as well take out a bunch of kikes with you or nuke the DNC or AIPAC

yeah, go out in style