5 inch

5 inch
not enough

Attached: IMG_1140.jpg (1125x2187, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imig.es/c/Kb1LZCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bigger than mine. Wait, does that mean I'm... Well, fuck.

It’s slightly below average faggot. Stop trying to seek validation from retards and get over your insecurities.

5 inches fag here, are we really fucked?

how am i doing size wise?

Attached: 41203711-672B-437A-99D1-F300EFB5A663.jpg (828x593, 157K)

5 inches probably isn't too bad. If it was 4 i would say yes. Here's mine. Any honest thought

Doesn't even look like an erection.
Pretty impolite to date girls at all, just to disappoint them with you mini-dong in the end. Shaking my head.

What's up with the small head and big shaft?

It looks massive dude, also nice grith.
Care to post sizes

Go dilate discord tranny

Yeah im not happy with my head. Im not fully hard here obviously. My head flares up a good deal more when im rock hard. But its still not that big even then.
How am i doing otherwise?

Uncommon glans, but with that thickness you can pull it off.

Notice that alot of people do on here. For some reason.

Average length is 5.5". I've seen 5 penises in my time. Only one was big at 7". My fiance's is 5".

D-Do I have a good cock?

Attached: Ccc.png (1080x1920, 931K)

heres my head when im hard. just took

Attached: 6E39595B-82CD-4188-BA80-3ACA9C74464A.jpg (828x579, 85K)

seems so. could be thicker. Pull back and show head

I know you must be trolling but how does 5'' feel?

My is 7,5 inch
More pics
imig.es/c/Kb1LZCk

dick thread, go

Attached: 20190701_182852.jpg (4032x1960, 1.04M)

This 7,5 inch

Attached: IMG_20190609_100756.jpg (1796x2654, 934K)

Attached: 20190323_021414.jpg (2160x2160, 1.16M)

probably not that good.

It's more about girth than length. Feeling stretched is much more pleasurable than being impaled. For me anyway. I have a very sensitive cervix and getting pounded is painful. My fiance suits me fine. My ex who was 7", I mean that was ok, but we had to adjust how we screwed otherwise it just wasn't enjoyable for me

You think i'd be alright?

well it depends
i have a 5 incher
but im also 161cm tall x 55 kg
so it looks proportioned

Sure. Thickness is fine. But I'd need you to go slow. Missionary with a pillow under my butt and you pushing into the top of my vague and not all the way in would be fine.

I'm a little over 8 inches. Would that hit the cervix or not quite?

WouLd ThAt HiT The CerVix oR NoT QuiTe?

A 5 inch cock is fine. It's literally normal. Slightly below average. You think girls are going to turn you down because your dick is 5 inches? Would you turn down any girl with below average tits? No? That's because it's not the only thing that matters. Some girls don't have tits at all and they're still hot.

7.5 inches, how am i doing?

Attached: E293ED54-D2F0-4480-A39C-6469C0937921.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

Definitely would hit it. I think some girls are ok with that. But not me. I dunno how much fun it is for a guy who has to watch his speed and how deep he thrusts. At least my partner can go hard out without worrying about hurting me.
I feel a bit strange discusing this. Like it's disrespectful to him. But hope my input has helped you somehow

>5.7 inches

Attached: BD3A2651-F502-425C-A8D0-565D47FA86C3.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I doubt your boyfriend would give a shit considering you're not insulting him. How big is he btw?

Found the micro penis

I have a straight 6. But I'm kind of chubby so pushing back that fat to take a pic is kind of embarrassing.

/livingunderarock/ here, what app did you use to get that measurement?

He's 5". Girth is 5.5"
And when I said 'definately would hit it'. I meant an 8" would hit my cervix. Not that I would 'hit it' :-)

does it feel good at all at 5 inches in length?

kek

You're incredibly naive if you think the standards we have for breast size are the same standards women have for dick size. A flat chest wouldn't be a nuisance for penetration or oral, but a small dick would. Aside from preferences, a small dick makes sex more mechanically harder than a flat chest ever could.

That's a pretty decent size, enough length to penetrate and a great girth, which is what matters most tbqh.

Damn you a manlet
I'd just become a sissy trap

But bitches want commitment. I would fuck a flat chested woman, but wouldn't girlfriend/wife her

Oh boy. Does it feel good alright. He has great technique. Puts his hands under me, props me up. His girth is best, I feel like I'm being stretched.
Not trying to make smaller guys feel better. But I can only talk for me, anything more that 6" is a waste. Visually might be impressive. But I prefer something that's more in proportion and streamlined than something that's big bulky and looks out of shape in places, especially if he has a small head.

Here’s mine, 7 inches length, and I think 5 and a half in girth

Attached: 39E5BA12-3D26-4F79-8008-DAED622C2189.jpg (1112x2208, 427K)

I think it looks pretty good. Like me, head is not super big. Decent length. I have a small bit more length and girth, but i think your good imo

Except most women wouldn't even do the same to a guy with a small dick. We're a lot less picky with breast size than women are with dick size in my opinion. Small breasts are more socially accepted and sexualized in a positive way than small dicks are.

luckly i have nordic traits (super white skin, sharp jawline, blonde hair, blue eyes)
you have no idea how many girls want to fuck me just out of curiosity
also
a friend of mine is a 5 incher but its 175cm tall x 65kg and he looks way more of a dicklet than me

True, a girl probably wouldn't commit to a micropenis, like

Not even surprised to hear that, girth is obviously king. Who cares if you have anything above 6" in length when your girth is subpar.

>except most women...

not they dont
real people dont care about breast sizes nor dick sizes
grown up people dont put sex as first priority nor second in a serious relationship
stop chasing gen Y girls who lost every ounce of femininity in the name of "women power/freedom"

My wife agrees

The fuck? Sex is like the most important thing. If there's no sexual chemistry then you got nothing long-term

as humans relationships are rooted in sex, but everyone is different. some girls are size queens, some aren’t. stop kidding yourself please.

>real people dont care about breast sizes nor dick sizes
living this blissfully ignorant must be nice, I envy you.
>stop chasing gen Y
Who am I supposed to be chasing then, zoomers? Do you seriously think anyone who's a millennial and beyond has no size preferences?

Yes. This. That feeling of having to prepare myself when he goes in. It's like I have to work hard to let him force his way. And then when he's all in, I feel so stretched, it's crazy and such a great feeling. Then he starts pumping, and I can't control myself.
That is a million times better than a large dick trying to tear me in half. That's just not fun, especially if I'm trying to angle myself so he doesn't destroy my cervix. I feel like I'm repeating myself but again, length is important, too big is too much and can hurt. There's no fun in that.
Only time I enjoyed screwing my bf who had the 7" was when I was sitting on him, because I could control everything. Trouble is, sometimes a girl just likes to lie there and take a pounding. I couldn't with him.

I'm gonna go back to work soon, but if anyone has any questions I don't mind answering.

no its not
yeah you need some chemestry
but for long term what you really need is accountability, being capable of loving and caring, respect and sensitiveness.

no women marry a man for his dick and if they do they dont last long togheter

living in usa is painfull i know and i feel sorry for you

I'm not American or in America but I suppose you're right.

>no women marry a man for his dick
Just for his dick? No. But does it play an important role in their decision? Absolutely. Do they cheat if they find that they could have better? Yes, they absolutely do. You're way too naive, I hope it doesn't bite you in the ass in the future.

I have 12.5 cm and its enough, when you are not a fatty. And its easier to tuck it away.

Its the same way with tits.

Attached: image.jpg (400x567, 45K)

>Do they cheat if they find that they could have better? Yes, they absolutely do.
last girlfriend was married with kids
current girlfriend is married with kids
it's like all the fun of a relationship, without the drag of having a relationship and seeing them all the time.

Attached: benis.jpg (717x1473, 98K)

Cut/uncut?

If that's you then what I said clearly doesn't apply to you since you don't have a small dick. Your girlfriends could have better but they'd be hard-pressed to find it so they wouldn't be inclined to cheat on you, whereas if you had a small dick it'd be easier to find better. Does this make any sense?

>no women marry a man for his dick
older women, established women will take a guy who is hung, fit and handsome. women like their arm-candy too. but, but...in my experience, they much perfer if they can get the package in a man who is thier age or older. Younger men make them feel...old.

i may be naive but this is the reality im living in
every girl/woman ive ever known (not only personally) didnt care about sizes
even the ones who ended cheating on their partners didnt do it for the dick size
(they rather care about the wallet size)

cut, 7x6

When it comes to preferences, sure. When it comes to actually having sex, then no. Which is mostly my point, a small dick has a more of an negative impact on penetration and whatnot than small tits do.

No preference. But that little bit of extra skin was fun to play with. Only had one uncut experience

Since this is a dick thread now

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-163821.jpg (1440x1892, 483K)

And the ones I've met put a lot of emphasis on size and I've even known men who got cheated on because of it. I'd rather be cynical and play it safe than delude myself tbqh.
>(they rather care about the wallet size)
True, and it's something all women care about. Though if you're a dicklet you're pretty much obligated to be far more loaded than the average guy.

as I get older, and women I'm dating have husbands...they don't need to act with me, they ask for what they want. What have I learned? women are horny and want to get fucked, a lot. The ex loved it when I'd fuck her in the back seat of her husband's car...in broad daylight in parking lots (car had super tinted windows, no, not in the usa).
the new one...makes me send her movies we make so she can jerk off mid week (she won't keep anything perm on her phone)
women are horny.

anybefore anyone asks...tinder
anyone with no face for a profile, one picture and no introduction

>The ex loved it when I'd fuck her in the back seat of her husband's car
I can't tell whether you're proving my point or not when you say this

i believe its a matter of context about the dick sizes though the wallet size its a universal law
anyway
i am a manlet/dicklet whatever but i know exactly what i want in a girl
it takes me 10 mins to spot the wallet diggers
maybe im naive about the dick diggers but again ive never saw/known/heard anyone experiencing that situation

I've never understood the money thing. I mean I never buy girls anything, even drinks. Fuck them. Yes there are sharks out there, but I guess they avoid me when they know I'm not giving them shit

Does your tongue still work? Then who gives a shit.