Since the mods deleted the thread about the smelly balls fetish, How do you jerk off...

Since the mods deleted the thread about the smelly balls fetish, How do you jerk off? An user said that he likes to cum on his stomach and later clean it with a Kleenex but I prefer on a sock since it's cleaner and I can't take the risk of cumming on my bed

Attached: índice.jpg (301x167, 7K)

> cum in my hand
> lick it up

Simple, clean and effective

I'm not a faggot

Pics or it didn't happen.

god bless the mods

Attached: 1566930853161.gif (178x188, 152K)

It was a normal thread about a semi vanilla fetish, it wasn't that bad. The thread turned into a where to cum discussion and they deleted it

How can you be a fsggot for eating your own cum you retard?

I'm not the only one user, it's nothing special. Quite often eat my gf out after I've cum - she loves it

Because its gay af, like its cum. Anyways, sock or kleenex

Bump

I cum on my boxers, fold it up and put a new pair on.

I just cum on my belly and clean it with toilet paper and wash my hands, but not with soap, that's gay

Whether the fuck would you cum into a sock. What do you do with the sock afterwards? Keep it somewhere? Wash it? Chuck it?

If I'm hands free I hold a tissue over my dick as I'm cumming. Cleanest by far and sometimes makes it more intense. If using phone I just try to aim upwards so it pools on my dick. If I'm bed then I let it shoot over my stomach and wipe it up, and occasionally have a shower.

*why

>he likes to cum on his stomach but I prefer on a sock

I discovered this little hole inside my GF's panties.

I cum into my daughter's panties. every single one, every single time. take them from the laundry, dump a load in them, hang them to dry and putting them into her drawer.

It's kinda gay but not really, mostly just kind of weird. I do it too, makes cleaning much easier

I raw hand into my pants no lube or anything

You have been visited by Laura Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 16 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)

I cum in girls dirty panties

Attached: 5F832488-B807-4352-93F8-8022A075CF0B.jpg (1600x1200, 1.91M)

She had a yeast infection. Jesus fuck man.

I’m sure that she did. But that skinny little pale shaved pussy that belches creamy goodness makes me harder than diamonds

A girl gave me her yeast infection once. The itching is unbelievable. Layers of skin dry up and fall off your dick. Then the itching starts again. A dermatologist visit cured it.