Rate my pussy, Yea Forums

Rate my pussy, Yea Forums

Attached: 1F583AEC-ADD9-4691-8622-F18D3B94BF31.jpg (1277x748, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aesopsfables.org/F120_The-Fox-without-a-Tail.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disgusting ngl, bet you're trans

Looks like someone stuck a lit m80 in there and this is the aftermath

Easy to see it a ugly as fuck sex change, -10/10, would never touch that shit.

Attached: 1270157209416.jpg (176x176, 5K)

#

Fucking lost it ty 4 lulz

you took a picture of a mirror instead of using the selfie cam on your cellphone, that i doubt you even bought with your own money. 0/10 dumb slut.

Wtf is that...

You’re just jealous you don’t have a beautiful pussy like me.

Here it is, seven weeks after my operation

WWYD?

Attached: 58E6A656-557B-4A7C-BDBA-A7BE79C4F04B.jpg (966x831, 182K)

That is fucking gnar

OP your pussy looks like someone shat in it

‘Gnar’ means ‘sexy’ right?

What would you do to my beautiful pussy, user?

Lesbian 11?

I'm seriously so glad I have a natural vagina and not some kind of disgusting axe wound

My eyes...

Do a 360 and walk away

pic related

Attached: FEF2D980-9F41-434A-8DF7-BC40C8AD614B.jpg (275x183, 11K)

You know the rule.

He doesn’t have those yet, he started with the cunt. Lol.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565780217873.jpg (720x479, 20K)

It’s ‘she’ transphobe.

I do plan to get breast implants. I’m meeting with my doctor next week in fact.

Here’s a picture from the morning after my operation. I’m really pleased with how my vagina is healing, though I have had some discharge issues.

Attached: B7DE3DD3-B364-459C-A556-6366DC0DE5BC.jpg (1280x960, 239K)

doesn't look too great user. but if you're happy with it...

That's not a pussy, that's a wound. Should of just kept the dick and get a tit job. coulda had anal and your dick sucked.

I am, thankyou.

What does that tattoo mean of the two lines and 3 dots?

The transphobia on this board is fucking disgusting

Attached: 0AB5350A-F490-40D4-BA8C-115984BE3815.jpg (300x300, 17K)

I know it's not an AMA but do you have any sensation or sensitivity in it?

That is an epic fail I'm afraid...

I know right?

Right

Attached: 9D6F7BBA-64FF-407A-A0BF-D13B47A2F263.jpg (1000x924, 538K)

The tip of my shenis was turned into a clitoris, and I can still feel sensation there.

I prefer fingering my butt tbh. I’m kind of nervous to have a girl finger me, though I have to dilate every day

Attached: 1565787216313.png (500x516, 109K)

Attached: 9169D94C-98F0-41EA-9FCA-11417F626CAD.jpg (679x990, 90K)

f you transphobe

It’s an old hobo sign

there's permanently 3 trap threads rolling 24/7. No. Yea Forums just doesnt like nasty fake vaginas they prefer free range dicks instead.

Trans woman here. That's looks fucking disgusting, poorly done job. Looks fucked butched to shit.

Thinking a man-made vagina looks gross doesn't make anyone transphobic you faggot

Just looked it up it's Mayan for 13 as in Mexican Mafia.

It's not a phobia. Fear of the mentally ill is a normal response.

Are you post-op?

My surgeon was the finest trans-care professional in Oregon. I’m very happy with the job he did.

I’ve had some discharge (browny greeny) but that’s not unusual. I still have sensation in my clit and enjoy dilating.

Imagine falling for that old pic

Imagine not realizing that trans woman are fetishes that Yea Forums takes in. Of course we don't respect them. They have fucking mental illnesses.

Not transphobic.

Just very much not attracted to that mess.

Not going for an op for it to look like that. Would rather just have a small dick from the hrt.

No real genitals? Easy, no gender.

Annnnnddd. Only words that incite violence are violent. Take your facist anti freedom of speech goose stepping off of a free speech platform.

Your choice.

I couldn’t live with the dysphoria any more. My vagina is beautiful and I feel complete.

Attached: A6247999-400A-4E48-B357-E227C7117B71.jpg (1049x1381, 544K)

I'll probably blow my brains out before the dysphoria gets that bad. So couldn't care less really.

Good thing you're in the US, so your retarded clinical operations weren't funded by the tax payers

Attached: 8386AAF7-0613-49A9-83D4-9E2DF8F08419.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

I live in Oregon. My GR operation was funded by the state.

‘Retarded’ is hatespeech, btw.

If you pass... It's not a problem.

Dudes in a dress get treated like dudes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>You’re just jealous you don’t have a beautiful pussy like me.

you should be jealous i didn't mutilate my dick because society got into my head and claim it's all "natural".

Attached: 1565268365035.jpg (480x318, 16K)

Pssst... "Hate Speech" isn't real you mentally unstable retard.

Attached: 161AB194-1707-4881-B7A5-2D55309A145D.jpg (650x919, 172K)

Hmm?

Attached: 1563363920879.jpg (563x453, 48K)

‘Dudes in a dress’, as you call them, are no less transpeople. Often they are poorer transwomen who can’t afford reassignment.

Why do you hate poor people, user?

That's awfully fascist. Exactly anti freedom of speech.

This is OP?

its yours so pound the shit out of it.
...and post pics...

for research...

Nobody who supports them on this board would speak out right now anyways, not with all these people going off

Freedom to hate isn’t a freedom I want you to have.

Looks like an open wound.

Bitch (was gonna say dude), do hormones for a few years before you get that op, and if you still grow hair, then fucking shave your body properly! Lazer of that fucking hair! And stop responding to your own posts pretending to be another person. And do not fucking post this shit on Yea Forums you fat fuck, even when you are trying to high road people, trying to feel special and trying to force the fact that you are supposedly "progressive" down people throat. Be an hero OP, the world needs you too.

The violence is when transgenders are attacked for existing

>Freedom
>What I want YOU to have
t. Retard

Fucking antifa shills.

Why the fuck didn't you get laser hair removal before having surgery, your post fire looking pussy is going to look like the armpit of a gorrila in a few months

If you can't pass, deal with that reality. Asking everyone to pretend you pass so you don't feel sad I very delusional.

Poor people are awesome. I work in a factory... They don't like dudes in a dress.

So it's not ok to disagree and you call us transphobes for disagreeing with what you think?
I'm offended because you actually think disagreement is offensive because you don't get your way.
Grow up you're legit trying to feed us your bullshit we do not want and it's because you keep trying to force feed us and your community that we reject it even harder just live your life the way you want and fuck off trying to "convert" people that don't want to be converted. Some Trans people actually look/feel like actual women and that i can agree is a woman but when your genitals look like a pile of mutilation and insult us for not calling you what you want wtf do you actually think is gonna happen?
Do you really think we'll listen to you?
fuck off.

Attached: 46501205_970034419859221_1931654879881723904_n.jpg (591x960, 86K)

I’m a butch dyke.

I almost fucking barf with those pics... holy shit

Ahhh... Please polish those boots prior to goose stepping.

Fine, we agree on most things. But I’m just as much a ‘woman’ (whatever that means) as a transwoman who ‘passes’ (more so in some ways, now I have a vagina).

"she" already did this.

How did you even muster up all that courage to get your dick mutitlated, to become an ugly woman?
No seriously, I wanna know. Please, eleaborate. I mean if I wanted to be a woman, I at least would want to be a pretty one lmao

No... For not passing of getting a normal straight guy into a faggot situation.

Marginalised/vulnerable communities need additional protection.

There’s a world of difference between saying ‘fuck trans/black people’ and ‘fuck cis/white people’

So only ‘pretty’ women count as women?

No, women born as women do.

Imagine that thing brushing against your lips as you sleep. As you open your eyes it full forces on your mouth.
>BBBBARHFFFFFFFFFT
You taste the M80 gunpowder from the botched "operation."

it's an abomination.
i'd like to kill it with fire

What is a ‘woman’? Why am I any less a ‘woman’?

No one can answer that one ;)

Check and mate. Suck my clit Yea Forums!

Fake vagina

I'd rate it a solid 1/500000000. The other
four hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine in that grading scale are all the other meth teethed, diseased, and ugly, naturally born females I'd fuck before I'd consider my standards low enough to fuck that trenched man pussy. Funny thread though. On a scale of 10 on being funny, solid 11/11.

whatever user ive had sexual encounters with a transwoman before it just looked like a mature woman and felt and looked like a typical pussy. That to me is a woman but im not calling you what you want because im basing it off the look of your genitals and i haven't met or seen you before.
Stop telling us what you want to be called as your community has a massive fucking philosophical dilemma of acting like people smack you with hammers for fun when really we're just speaking letters which make a bunch of words that have no effect by themselves they only have an affect when they're taken in and thought about and this comes to the subjective factor yet your community jsut can't seem to understand this concept of a bunch of letters and air is somehow compared to physical violence.
Again, fuck off. Live your life and stop telling us what to do the more you do it the more aggressive and intolerant we become.

Graphing a horn on your head wouldn't make you a unicorn.

Cutting it off and digging a hole doesn't make you a woman.

:^)
You might be just a larping faggot but in the case of the miniscule chance, that you're serious, and went with that retarded mindset on this mongolian basket weaving forum to shitpost about how you're all woman, please get some help.
Good luck

Attached: 1532A9EE-C412-471A-95F7-182C3359AF6D.jpg (1280x1650, 569K)

Any person with two X chromosomes. You have XY because you were born male. Go back to school.

because you literally cannot have or give birth to a fucking human even if you tried your genetics denied you this at birth.
/thread

Attached: 572.png (800x500, 33K)

Pretty simple really, do you have an X and Y chromosome? If so then you're a male regardless of how much you mutilate yourself. Thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool though!

Are infertile women not women?

It was how I realised my true self.

I can smell this picture and I want to die.

That literally looks like a bloody axe wound... You should've just killed yourself instead of mutilating your genitals. There is absolutely no coming back from that level of faggotry/mental illness. I'd normally say seek help, but that ship has clearly left the harbour.

>being trans
>"it's not that I don't think I'm important."
Well you need some reality check then.

>this
I'm 100% hetero BUT if we forced me to choose between fucking a trap and a trans, I woul take a trap any day. Trans are scum of the earth, just kys already.

Sure, cheap Chinese knock off of a woman. Never the real thing. Easy to detect. Having no value.

You're not a woman so much as a dog is not an octopus, you fucking retarded piece of mentally ill shit. The truth and science for that matter, don't care about your feelings. You're a mentally ill man with a psuedo-vag. Get over yourself, faggot.

You were born with a penis, first off. Second, you have NO plumbing that makes you a woman, on the inside. As I said earlier, you're as much of a woman as a cow is a squid.

Gender is not species. Learn some biology... *rolls eyes*

See comment above.

Women can't get prostate cancer. You can

im rating it "not a pussy"/pussy

are you actually implying because you can't give birth because you mutilated your dick you're the same as infertile women?

fucking hell is there any legit logical reasoning with you? or do you argue/disagree for the sake of arguing/disagreeing?

Attached: npc.jpg (489x585, 39K)

No, but I’m arguing that ‘you can’t be a woman because you can’t give birth’ would disqualify millions of non-trans ‘women’ from ‘womanhood’ also.

Get a better definition.

Some transwomen menstruate. Like Jessica Yaniv.

Because you're a man, I'm sure you've already found a good rope at the hardware store. The time to use it will come.

You've wasted so many people's time and resources with this nonsense. Don't waste anymore.

You have deprived others of medical help because of your delusions. Someone else is in physical pain because of YOU.

Whatever tranny faggot shut the fuck up and cry about then shut yourself in the bathroom or get thrown off a building by Isis whatever you gays do in your free time

So you’re inviting a transwoman to commit suicide. Classy.

I needed medical help and I got it. No one was deprived of care. I went through surgery, an unnecessary part of my body was removed, and I am now beautiful and whole.

Go fudge yourself h8r

Attached: E17A9BE4-A6D0-4359-8F74-915097F18380.jpg (1000x562, 278K)

Looks like someone payed to mutilate his penis and make it look like some deformed pseudo-vagina, disgusting.

Attached: 1566093735441.gif (278x216, 1.35M)

Sees gross fake vagina "wow thats gross" OmG yOu gUyS aRe sO tRaNsPhObIc you wouldn't put your mouth on that infected surgery hole you bigot i bet you would let a tranny bust a your but you FUCKING STRAIGHT nobody is allowed to voice their opinions or you are tRaNsPhObIc

maybe you're right we do need a better definition....OR you can not mutilate your dicks/vaginas and stop taking a bunch of drugs to help convince yourself you were meant to be a women/man.
That's both literally counter intuitive to your natural born sex along with being the complete opposite of an anti-psychotic. You're literally taking drugs to believe in something you think is real as opposed to taking drugs to stop believing in what's not real.
Natural born women don't need to take hormones.
Natural born men don't need to take testosterone.

you're speaking as if you're morally superior... stop it.

/thread

You know the inevitable statitical end of your story.

The doctors should have been working to cure cancer or something else useful. The funds could have helped others.

PS: the type of speech here isn't limited to a certain set of people. You're just trying to create a special privilege.

Now, photo with time stamp and sharpy in your fake gash... Or you're a larping faggot.

I feel like if all trannys killed themselves a lot of the gay pride shit would quiet down

Getting a fake vagina/mutilated penis is enough punishment.

Gross/10 might still fuck your ass but wouldn't touch that shit. prob just leave tbh

I don’t have to prove anything to you. Good try at scoring some fresh wank material off of me.

That's a big yikes man, you're fucked. No one is ever gonna enjoy that flesh wound

I’m a lesbian.

No, you are actually a dude with a mutilated penis pretending to be woman.

Attached: Yall_niggas_postin_in_a_troll_thread.png (416x431, 226K)

I’m no troll, this is my truth.

Seems like y’all can’t handle my truth.

Attached: 28A80687-94AD-4E39-A04C-57751D67FC38.jpg (570x713, 55K)

Says the larping faggot.

Do you get off acting like you're a post op freak?

You know where you are, you know the rules. Timestamp and sharpy in the expensive useless gash.

>I’m a lesbian.
A dude that likes woman call himself a lesbian, what a time to be alive.

Attached: 1564893100606.jpg (401x373, 81K)

Let's go... Dilate that wound.

Attached: MetArt_Achene_Melena-A_high_0149.jpg (5616x3744, 1.34M)

Attached: RA_Belohvosta_Janelle_high_0042.jpg (4500x3000, 818K)

now that's a pussy I'll eat.

Larping all done?

Whatevs. I’m a woman, with a vagina, who likes women. I’m a butch lesbian.

sadly no

No... You're a neutered man taking female hormones that pretends to be a woman... Still a man. Should have stayed a trap or sissy.

i dunno tbh but it seems liek that be the way to go because people legit don't give a fuck about gays and lesbians anymore they're just humans and got their rights no body cares besides the trans community losing their shit all the time.
Also notice how OP hasn't replied or acknowledged what i said said either extreme larper or perhaps trans people legit just don't use logic because it cuts them down so they ignore the facts to keep their belief going.

That's fucking gnarly OP
Vomit worthy
You have to use a dildo often just so that bodily wound you call a vagina doesn't heal up, you've done fucked yourself degenerate.

I'd rate your pussy a 5. Wwid?
I'd let you ride my face till my dick is dripping with precum, then ill have you deep throat my cock till you can't breath, ill spit in your mouth and have you suck me off. Then ill ly you down as i stick my dick into your sweet pussy, pounding away till you beg me to go harder. Ill place my hand around your throat and choke you. Ill kiss you, biting and sucking on your lip. Ill flip you over ill then ram my cock into your tight ass as i pull your hair and smack your ass. Ill see a tear roll down your eye as i then begin to choke you pounding away. Then ill stop and have you swallow my hot load.

Attached: fishing-99318_960_720.png (720x720, 32K)

‘Extreme larper’?

Oh god. That's the worst outcome I've ever seen.
OP, your surgeon butchered you. I mean, they never look good, but this is an atrocity.

Attached: 1566220743669.jpg (416x566, 83K)

Attached: 131C8C00-74A5-49C7-9D00-BC7DD45D1E6E.png (251x193, 66K)

Seems like someone is in denial.

Well, I was eating breakfast but...yeah. Fucking sick.

I've read this entire thread, OP seems quite intelligent, I've got some questions for OP as I want to understand them better:

Were you beaten/molested as a child?

Are/were you religious?

What's your history of substance abuse?

What's your criminal history?

What's your opinion on scat sex?

Marvel or DC?

Thank you, looking forward to your responses.

Attached: images.png (738x415, 4K)

Welcome to extreme Larping:

A faggot presenting to be a trans-faggot that pretends to be a woman.

ITT: Terfs and transphobes

Attached: D048FB07-618D-41B9-8C1A-BAD19E477464.png (642x722, 637K)

because going all out and trying to push more or being that truthful and not making any reasonable sense.
Humans are going sideways and turning upside down because we think reason is just an option now and we don't need to follow it if it doesn't suite our agenda. That's why nearly everything is going to shit because reason is such a powerful concept because we cop it if we don't follow it.

My father was emotionally abusive. I do not have a history of crime or drug use. When it comes to sex, each to their own. And Marvel.

What is ‘reason’? You’ll find that question harder to answer than ‘what is gender?’

Attached: 2F49ADD3-FE84-4655-8E23-C68BD55F93F3.jpg (1200x914, 192K)

So is that snatch of yours.

I left my ex gf (inb4 actualy girl) because she had such a disgusting pussy, almost as bad as yours
good luck findind someone who will touch that

>Marvel
Your faggot certificate will come in the mail.

It’s the 21st century, MAGA scum

Attached: ED388D86-2532-464D-8A7D-30D91A3A6391.jpg (677x441, 49K)

Also, yes, I was raised Catholic. I am Italian.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD STILL GETTING REPLIES!? THIS FUCKING BOARD SUCKS!

Commit suicide and cleanse the gene pool you fucking disgusting piece of shit

I'm a lesbian
A dude that cuts off his dick and calls himself a lesbian
what a time to be alive

Attached: froggo.png (804x743, 22K)

Gene pool's already one retard cleaner, the creature can't reproduce anymore.

looks like an infected shotgun wound

Do you understand me better? I’m just a regular gay woman who happens to be trans.

Terfs can do one.

>lesbian
>when a fatso is so desperate to get pussy that he cuts off his penor and pretends to be a lesbian girl

Blair White has a better hole

McNuggets/Arbys
Would Not Eat

reason is to me that which makes sense in itself without having the faculties of trying to make sense of whatever the concept is to TRY and have it make sense within reason.
In other words you don't need to think deeply for it to make sense it kinda just hits you when you intuitively know it and for something to be intuitive it doesn't need to be cognitively thought about to make "sense" it just naturally does with or without your subjective input but you're not wrong it is very hard to define i just did then and struggled but this is in contrary is my subjective input trying to explain a very objective concept.
Reason does not care if you try to make sense of a concept to justify your agenda or not at the end of the day if what you followed goes to absolute shit to the point where you question deeply about yourself that means it was not reasonable to do so.

TO me gender means "i think and believe im this" thats like saying "im religious and i believe in this"
Nature (reason) doesn't give a fuck about gender because the mind brought that up so in saying that "gender" very much is a social construct (just the word and my personal definition since the current is too vague) therefore if gender is a social construct with x amount of genders would it not seem reasonable to say that the only "sex's" are male, female and hermaphrodite? Because your biology dictates who you are your brain can dictate anything and everything else to justify that your biology doesn't mean shit when that's natures way of saying "your biology is part of my reasoning".
Also none of this is fact its just a really out their opinion because that which confuses me inspires me to think and try make sense of but whether it's "reasonable" to do that is a different ball game.

Disgusting man with axe wound where his dick should be

pic related

probably not OP but source of operation pics

Attached: 82FA35E8-6A65-4468-9CE9-D870F66866B0.jpg (680x662, 106K)

Thanks for answering, I found them insightful. You seem like a friendly woman.

I rate your pussy 8/10

All the best user

Attached: images (1).png (160x160, 2K)

Thank you. And thank you for being civil.

Fingers crossed for 40%

>regular gay woman who happens to be trans
nope, you're a confused straight guy that liked to dress up in women's clothing. You succumbed to peer pressure and now you have no dick.
Like aesop's fable about the fix who lost his tail.

Attached: 1539747133758.jpg (640x480, 87K)

>A fox being caught in a trap was glad to save his neck by leaving his tail behind him. Upon coming abroad into the world, he began to be so sensible of the disgrace such a defect would bring upon him, that he almost wished he had died rather than come away without it.

>Resolving to make the best of a bad matter, he called a meeting of the rest of the foxes and proposed that all should follow his example. "You have no notion," said he, "of the ease and comfort with which I now move about: I could never have believed it if I had not tried it myself. But really, when one comes to reason upon it, a tail is such an ugly, inconvenient, unnecessary appendage, that the only wonder is that, as foxes, we could have put up with it so long. I propose, therefore, my worthy brethren, that you all profit by the experience that I am most willing to afford you and that all foxes from this day forward cut off their tails."

Upon this one of the oldest stepped forward and said, "I rather think, my friend, that you would not have advised us to part with our tails, if there were any chance of recovering your own."

Seems like you can't handle your own truth, user.

>360
how are you walking away?

By turning 360 degrees you fucking retard

one day, you gonna regret this desision so much, you'll an hero.
no tears will be shed.

Attached: 1501676240705.gif (504x686, 268K)

>shenis

Attached: 1563016015248.gif (512x378, 1.39M)

>power fetish
>hates and wants to control white men
>submissive to blacks
this is something 90% of trannies have in common, the other 10% had their genitals mutilated whilst underage. you have devoted your entire existence to fantasy (sold your soul for pleasure) and there's only one thing to save you now...
>pic related

Attached: fe6x81ef4vpz.jpg (825x523, 56K)

That certainly never passes as a woman.

Is he dead yet?

>When he had finished talking, an old Fox arose, and said, smiling:

>“Master Fox, kindly turn around for a moment, and you shall have your answer.”

>When the poor Fox Without a Tail turned around, there arose such a storm of jeers and hooting, that he saw how useless it was to try any longer to persuade the Foxes to part with their tails.

I had never heard about this fable before but it perfectly encapsulates my feelings towards this whole trans nonsense.

aesopsfables.org/F120_The-Fox-without-a-Tail.html

Vomit

Attached: 1566837097496.png (986x797, 869K)

Attached: 1456248385839.gif (320x180, 769K)

Attached: 07A27058-135C-4F3D-B24A-F08D3AA12AB6.jpg (1277x748, 225K)

Fuck you transphobe

how would you like this vagina? it's got some improvements

Attached: Prototype24.jpg (416x200, 18K)

Attached: 71A6641F-4B83-4C67-9F98-6549720A2F45.jpg (1000x525, 381K)

ITT the wrong side of history

Trans pride!

Attached: 87480803-C0A1-4B08-8DCF-ADA714DE3B44.jpg (900x600, 126K)

-4/10
Fucking ew

This
/thread

nature has more truth in its "binary" programming than you do with a mixture of contemplating of what subjective truth is and figuring out what delusion is. Nature is not delusional yet this is the argument you're trying to put forth.

It’s definitely not beautiful

The only reason your a lesbian is because no guy would even come close to that pussy Out of 10

You’d love to slip your three inches into me user

Attached: 1533756029734.jpg (616x1024, 71K)

Actually, you are a man, who fucked his body up, who likes women

Yeah....except you aren’t

this
let's hope in 2 years when he realises, he'll be part of the 40%

Attached: arbys-roast-beef-and-swiss-sandwich.jpg (344x344, 34K)

And then one day

You want to talk about biology, Billy? You have XY chromosomes, therefore, you're a fucking dude. No two ways about it.

Classy. Baiting a minority.

Attached: 1566574433886.png (400x574, 273K)

It's called an analogy. Pretty sure you'd be familiar with that concept, since it has anal in it, faggot. Guess I was wrong.

Attached: 1556423032111.gif (280x296, 1.61M)

No. You're a fucked in the head, mentally ill dude who took self harm and body mutilation to a whole other level. Just kill yourself, faggot. No sex change can change your XY chromosomes.

THIS

>gender is not a species
yet being male, hermaphrodite or female is part of being human which is a species therefore a part of biology.
Did you really think you made sense with that comment?

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Nobody owes you anything, if you want special treatment earn it through some meaningful actions, otherwise the only special treatment you'll get will be at the morgue

Attached: 1565451690663.jpg (742x560, 79K)

Not that user, but I'd rather slip my 3 inches into a literal pile of shit before I'd put it in your "magina"

>do you really think

No, they don't user. It's why they're so stupid and say shit like that.

Attached: puke.gif (280x258, 1007K)

The poster was drawing a false analogy

octopuses and dogs are different species with different biologies

‘men’ and ‘women’ are the same species. Some men are born in bodies typically regarded as female and vice versa.

Spoken like a white cis male

nothing infuriates me more than people legit saying a bunch of nonsensical cancer, not bothering to admit their faults to learn from them, and thinking they're correct because they simply ignore and neglect everything they don't agree with.
Fuck this world inspires me to change it i should thank these morons for giving me such a burning drive.

ITT: Yea Forums ripping this ugly tranny a new hole cuz the doctors botched his first one

Attached: 1470060118709.jpg (625x626, 66K)

yeah you're right

Attached: 1506388171001.jpg (388x525, 63K)

I agree. We really need to open up sanitariums again and stop encouraging these fucks. It's one thing if an adult wants to do this, but now these sick fucks doing it to children! That's what infuriates me, the most, about this shit.

Attached: oh hell naw.png (900x758, 141K)

What are you implying?

dude i've read the comment it was legit a south park exaggerated reply that you took too seriously and trying to call out the shit in the literal shit trying to make a point but failed.

i encourage people to live the way they want but not force their life and beliefs onto other people that don't want it this is legit just a more intelligent concept of religion because to me everything the trans community is is based off of faith that's why the suicide rate is so high. TO me they simply LOSE their faith therefore lose their way which leads to anhero and if you read this sentence again you can apply to religion in that exact same sense except most people don't anhero they simply find a new religion or whatever the fuck. AS soon as you mutilate your body though there's no second chance.

Attached: 1406556761627.png (356x353, 215K)

If you truly feel okay knowing that then you truly are a horrible human being knowing that money could've been used to help people with real problems in your state. People like you are sick.

Attached: 1448239213127.gif (212x176, 925K)

Leabians don’t have dicks though, dumbass.

Yes it is

I had real problems. Surgery cured them.

No it isn’t. I don’t want you to have that freedom.

>"Lesbian" tattoo
>mutilated penis

The fuck were you thinking?

Based

I am searching for self-realisation.

Yes you do.

>octopuses and dogs are different species with different biologies

>yet men and women are the same species with DIFFERENT "biologies"

Thus you're still retarded dude with no dick, who knew?

>A dude that cuts off his dick
how did I miss that bit, thanks user.

Have you realised you're mentally ill and should off yourself?

Facist

>self-realisation

Are you fucking stupid? Being mentally ill seems like a game to you guys

then you're legit being a control freak saying you want us to have freedom but you want us restricted to voicing our opinions. Not saying its mine but thats how freedom and free speech works you cannot argue this otherwise you either
don't understand the meaning of freedom
or
have a massive power fetish that makes you no better than a fascist, totalitarian or authoritarian and neither of those political ideologies are left wing. I suggest you reeducate yourself. It's called the tolerance of intolerance.
I don't like hate either it's a shit thing but i can't restrict peoples freedoms as it simply begets more aggressive tactics to apply that freedom and thus it solves nothing. The only way to stop hate is to increase understanding but when people are trying to push nonsensical stuff into people calling it "sense", "reasonable" or acceptable it begs the question.
Why should we try accept that which to us does not make sense?

How exactly? How does wanting to cut off your cock appear like a normal need that should be funded by the government? If you want it gone pay up or shut up

Ewwww thats a fucking flesh wound

>Fact-checkist

The only real problem you have still is being alive. Just kill yourself.

Stop being a grammarphobe you fucking nazi

this ain't good pussy 1/10

We need papa Adolf to come back and fix this shit Earth

whispers: “op is a troll”

How far gone do you have to be to use the "cis male" on a sentence jeez.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

You'll never feel even half of what women feel during clitorial stimulation anyway so why struggle?

according to eastern philosophy you failed already because self realization comes from within and it sounds like you simply listen to everything "with-out". You can't try again now OP you're just gonna have to learn, live and accept the mistake you made only IF you think self realization has to do with mutilating yourself/surgical gender reassignment which nature gave to you by default.
Nature didn't create itself because something outside itself convinced it to it simply did it on its own accord. However with you unfortunately you may have fallen for someone elses agenda not knowing it wasn't your own but convinced it was. Sorry OP ima straight shooter i tell it how i see it man.

Attached: 1530856433656.jpg (536x679, 77K)

nigger

Some other idiot created another thread with the same result XD

Attached: Exterminatus.png (350x350, 83K)

How many degrees do you think are in a circle?

>being this fucking new

The pictures in this thread have almost made me gay. Jesus pussy can look quite awful...

And why do you get to decide what freedoms others should have

You made yourself a minority. Also, would you prefer everybody walk on eggshells and never speak honestly with you?

I'm disgusted of gay stuff but I would rather have a team of niggers gangbang my ass instead of putting my dick in this hellhole.

mfw you realize how retarded you are and eventually hang yourself

not even the sickest fuck would fuck that nasy flesh wound.

>he fell for the trap meme
get jewed

Attached: 1563845535634.jpg (768x576, 99K)