Does having your dick in a boy's butt feel good?

does having your dick in a boy's butt feel good?
i'm bicurious and want to find out

Attached: 1927462.jpg (480x320, 15K)

faggot

no, it feels like shit.

literally or figuratively?

meanie

Attached: Rimshot.jpg (398x343, 18K)

Guys seem to like having their dicks in my butt so I would venture yes. They keep coming back for more

sounds good, user
i'm happy for you that you have a good butt

It feels great. Just like the inside of a girl, raw is awesome

Well I haven't had butt sex with a girl so I don't know about that point of comparison. But I would not fuck a boy in the butt raw, sounds unsafe.

get pozzed nigger

yeah don't go raw on someone you don't know, but I heard it feels best. A lot of guys really enjoyed fucking me and they had fucked women too (tho turned gay). I heard it feels better for hung guys then smaller guys who say they don't really enjoy it.

my dick is 6.5 so i guess that means it might feel a bit better? i don't know

Yes. The asshole just sucks your cock in.

is it still tight even when you're inside, or is it just the first part of getting it in that's tight?

The same? Really? A woman doesn't have a prostate and her rectum can stretch into the vaginal area. There doesn't feel like a lot of support there. Very sloppy beyond the sphincters. Never put anything in a male ass though. Seems like it would feel different, probably better.

Dunno, but having a dick in my boy butt does feel good

>bicurious
Aka faggot

that's good
i am very curious what being bottom feels like but don't know if i want to try it yet
rude

I've only ever gotten into two guys because I'm thick, it stays tight. When you pull back and pump in again it grips you every fuckin' time.

show us your ass and feminine benis then we'll tell you

im glad to hear that, sounds very hot, thanks for the explanation
i dont have pics of them on my computer, and posting on Yea Forums on my phone is blocked

excuses op...find a way...i wanna see your insatiable boy butt that wants my dick in...no...no homo

having your dick in most things feels good

no i do not want to be bottom, i made this post because i want to be top

A hole is a hole and a hard dick doesn't care what's it's fucking till you cum. Then it's get the fuck out, time.

Yes, feels fucking awesome. Anal in general is great. Boy or girl.

have you done it to both?

then don't be a faggot op...go fuck a girl anally its way better because you can finger her cunt while you sodomize her...true words

I have and it's great no matter what.

Yes, but boys are sluttier when its in their arse so they are more fun.

that's good to hear

what do you mean they are sluttier?

Not op, but I figure this is a good place to post boy butts.

Attached: c3fadec4-cf59-4404-91d9-773b3c7b2c9e.jpg (720x540, 38K)

Is that you?

Yes

Only fucked a girls anally and don't have interest in men but it the asshole gets looser the more you keep fucking it for the duration of the act. Super tight for like 5 minutes but then starts to get looser as the muscle starts to relax. Vag is tighter but the feeling is totally different

Bisexual here who prefers ass as a preferred hole to fuck. Feels incredible.

Yes

Same. I only go raw when I'm filming content with other content makers. Otherwise protected all the way.

I think you should be good.
I'm 7.75" but average girth.
Lube is always necessary. If going covered, which most of the time you -should-, as soon as you get any mess, change over and get a fresh one on. Going through a full pack is a-okay.
As a result lots of my adventures end up really wearing out whoever I'm fucking, eg second sphincter shenanigans. But that's what they're after so yeah I make do.
And besides if girth is what they're looking for, that's what stretching, adding fingers are for.
I'd also like to try being a second dick in a dap one day.

I prefer amab butts. Their prostate makes a big difference in my sensations whether feeling it with my dick or touching it with my fingers. And its cute making them cum. Agree with too.

Astute observation. The leadup is so important, but once they're used to it, it becomes something special. First sphincter starts off way tight, but becomes like butter soon enough.

Attached: 309817.gif (500x280, 1.97M)

it's not any less safe than going raw with a girl
just most people use condoms for birth control which comes with added safety, hence the illusion

number of partners and personality is a better indicator