Can someone please tell my how they find drugs?

Can someone please tell my how they find drugs?

Like if you don't know a guy who knows a guy how to you quote "get dat plug b" because I've never understood how to do it.

Also I would find it interesting if any dealers could explain how they spread the word.

If ur wondering I'm in New Zealand

Attached: 23479F57-4A6D-476C-BEEB-7CEE3DC2BB57.jpg (700x699, 91K)

put out a craigslist ad with your complete telephone number and physical address. best way.

Cool number

Only a loser can’t find drugs, get a life OP

Attached: 68B8BFFB-D85F-4155-ADDD-CA0A717FCA58.jpg (1024x681, 99K)

I just want to do some fucking dmt. :^(

go clubbing buy some drinks for some people, see if anyone knows how to get you what you want. at the very least you'll find some guy selling some fake mdma thats just some speed and salt

Go to the closest university. Wait until you see some stoner looking kids. Pay them a $20 for the help.

I smell bacon.

even used 1 of his cop memes for the pic

Hey man I think they use dogs. Maybe you can get a dog to lead you man

its only the FBI that baits here, and its only for Cheese pizza related things, so they can put malware on your computer and track you on the deepweb.

Fun fact. Dogs loves the smell n taste of antifreeze a ton n its super easy to buy anywhere. Also just pour it in a puddle next to a cop dogs house.
Also not sure why they dont have trained pigs for smelling besides the obvious irony

USA here, literally just go down town. The other night Some guy asked if I was interested in molly as a tip after I delivered his pizza.

you buy off him.. or what? that's a decent service, pizza and molly to your door

I was delivering the pizza to him (I am a dominos driver). He offered me molly instead of cash for a tip.

Didn’t know him before or anything, it’s just he clearly knows I’m not a cop and I took the molly.

smart, that's a good deal user. Assuming the molly is good quality of course

>If you have any friends that do drugs just ask them you’re looking to buy and where they get it from. Once you get a number or something hit up the guy and say “hey im a friend of *kid who gave you number* and I heard you selling” or something like that
>Make a grindr account that says you’re looking for a plug
>Skateparks. Go into a skatepark and in 10 minutes you’ll either have weed or know where to get some.

Also you’re gonna have to not be a faggot. More often then not you’re gonna have to be assertive in what you want and you’re going to have to make the first contact in a conversation

in this day and age, it’s harder to find someone who DOESNT do drugs. so either OP is a cop or a fag

Is that ginger beer?

Getting drugs is as easy as asking someone how their day was

Hahahahahahaha nice.

I’m still pissed, D.A.R.E led me to believe I would be offered a lot more free drugs as an adult.

>get tor browser
>serch silk road
>????
>drugs