As an American, how difficult would it be to marry a woman specifically from England...

As an American, how difficult would it be to marry a woman specifically from England? Who is more practically able to move where, I from US to UK, or her from UK to US? How easily would, if we married, any of us be able to move to either country and gain citizenship? Which American states have a large recent immigrant population with them, particularly born there and still speaking with the accent?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_England.svg.png (1200x720, 725)

Anyone have advice? Is online dating an effective way to meet one? Which particular service to use?

Why do you need external validation from people you can't even see, user? Can't you draw the conclusions out by yourself? How old are you?

30. I haven't started thinking much about dating until now. I think I'm all right single, but it would be nice to get married at some point. I'm very attracted to the accents.

>marrying a fucking bong
Please leave, traitor.

UK to US unless your a cuck

bong here, why the fuck would you want to?

I'm attracted to the accents, the culture, and the history of the land, and women of slimmer to moderate proportions with decent to attractive faces, as well as compatible enough personalities are those I might consider. I realize that there may be only a few left, but how likely would Christian Brits be willing to leave for America, instead?

I want a gal that can drink herself blind and slide down an upright bar stool.

>the culture
What culture?
>slimmer to moderate proportions
I've been to America a few times, believe it or not, we're fatter.
>Christian Brits
Fucking what? The only Christians you'll find here are the puritanical sexless cupcake baker types.

That's scots and Irish. The English can't drink for shit.

>Fucking what? The only Christians you'll find here are the puritanical sexless cupcake baker types.
I happen to be interested in those types. I am one, in my own way, as a man.

Anglos are the most repulsive beings.

I think their ladies’ attractive qualities are underrated, compared with other Northern Europeans.

British girls are whores. If she's over 20 she's probably fucked at least 20 dudes. Keep that in mind.

Blake, is that you?

Who is he? No.

If I aim for a Christian one, though, a seriously observant one, then it is less likely.

Not that many seriously religious people in the UK.

It's far easier for an American to move to the UK than have a Brit move to the states if that's what you're asking. Maybe unsurprisingly though, finding a British woman who would like to marry an American would be by far the hardest part of the equation. Good luck and God speed lad.

Why might not many British women be interested in moving to America? I am in California, where there isn’t nearly as much rain and harsh weather.

Getting a green card once you're married might be easier, I'm not clued up on that. But I know for a fact that the US likes to make it increasingly difficult for people to move there, even if they have a job lined up or are exceptionally qualified.

Most British people also dislike the American culture, attitude and lifestyle, we also don't tend to mind the weather here too much, and with global warming I'll tell you we haven't wanted for heat this summer.

Thank you for the information.