Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr

Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...
youtube.com/watch?v=W_wUXUamAzw

Attached: xmural.png (550x562, 707K)

>see you in heaven

Attached: DwvnC4pVYAAfMkx.jpg (800x800, 52K)

Jah never hit the bitch. Geneva is a LYING HOE.

Attached: 300px-Dindunuffins.jpg (300x251, 23K)

She admitted to lying. She wanted the charges dropped but the (((courts))) wouldn't let her.

Hey OP, looks like you're having some difficulty keeping your thread up. Let me lend you a helping hand.

Attached: Laura.png (1498x1250, 350K)

Holy shit, glad to see some X support here, people usually hate him for invalid reasons, either to be an elitist or an edgelord.

i have a special place in my heart for x and his music but i have to correct you, OP... it wasnt for clout, it was for the cash he had on hand at the time (about 20k) and it was his cousin who set him up to get robbed and killed, also there was a man who was trying to talk to x before he relised he was already gone, and he did indeed open jah's cardoor to check his pulse. maybe itll make you feel better to know there was at least one decent person at the scene (its better than nothing right?)

Another dead random nigger I've never heard of? Thank god.

What is this zoomer bullshit? If you give a shit about this nigger-tier stuff your life will be a neverending crack den. Kys

LLJ

Literally who?

Attached: 4FFFF221-D0E0-4D54-B8BF-67BA2DF32569.jpg (600x595, 44K)

never ehard of him but it sounds like you are talking about a nigger. Why should i care about some lazy lowlife nigger?

Jahseh sucked and his fans suck. Good riddance to him

There's a video of him hitting another girl. Get the fuck out of here faggot you have to be 18 to post here.

His music is shit tier, generic garbage and he is a piece of shit who hit multiple women because he's a pussy.

Nigga you gay

Edgy

>new era ACDC shirt
>New era Rolling Stones shirt
>new era beavis and butthead shirt
>taking woke af pics with murals of dead minority criminals

Prophesy says that if they gather in a circle and hold hands while chanting “cappuccino pinterestium”, they will summon their lord Staceroth, the old God of all cliché, attention seeking white girls. Legend has it, she’s been lying dormant beneath a Hot Topic store for millennia

Attached: B6634264-26D4-4F43-AD53-3F6B27165B5E.png (421x461, 217K)

You cut me with that edge.

Doubt they even listen to those bands. Pop culture is dumb.

I found this really cool servr its full of traps
.gg/uAmxHrv

who?
I love it when some nigger gets shot by some other nigga and the media says "assassinated" like the nigga was some kind of dignitary.

Nigga you got shot, not assassinated.

>Horrors of social media effect on society
>not horrors of dressing and acting like a nigger no one would be surprised to see shot.
Kys libshit faggot

you're retarded
xxx was a shitty soundcloud rapper that sucked massive dick, no one really even fucked with him until after he died and was F list famous

literally no one even mentioned this guy's name until after he died and there is an obvious drama and timeline of this guy running around running his mouth off at street guys trying to start fights, the guy kept searching for some beef and eventually found it

nothing of value was lost, he could have just enjoyed being rich and having a moderate soundcloud 14 year old audience, but instead he had to try to pretend he was some street tough guy scumbag when he was like 110lbs soaking wet, when you go around preaching violence and broadcasting that type of energy you will receive that type of energy in return

this is why you shouldn't glamorize the street life because it isn't glamorous, this is what it is, a bunch of grimey ass drug addicts and shit tier people that prey on those with drug issues and perpetuate violence for the sake of money who live in a paranoid world of more violence and more taking advantage of people, they are the literal scum of this earth and the lowest form of people in society, criminals are shit and this guy obviously wanted soo bad to be one so he eventually got what that life gets you

>clout
why am I seeing this zoomer shit everywhere now?

I assume it was the blacks. I’ve been hearing black kids(mid-late teens) say it for a year or two on a video game I play. But you’re right, now it’s like it’s common lingo for everybody.

I figure it must’ve taken a year or two for the mainstream white kids to really catch on and start copying it lol. I Same as usual

>nigg3rs

WHO FUCKING CARES

fucking based. Anyone above the age of 18 doesn't know or give a shit about who this fucker is. Niggers kill niggers by the baker's dozens daily. What makes this nigger any different from other niggers?
> Ugly as shit
> Shit skin
> Ugly ass hair cut
> Face tattoos
> 100% pure Haitian or Jamaican nigger.
According to other Anons because I have been lurking, this nigger is a woman beater as well. I thought it wasn't socially acceptable to hit women?
> Niggers killing niggers and other niggers sitting around and watching while taking phone's and screaming out "WORLD STAAAR" when I'm surprised nobody decided to loot the fucking body, why? Niggers care about this nigger so he must be a rapper. Rappers talk a lot about how much money they spend on nigger things, so anyone with an IQ of 50 would check for cameras, if there are, break the fucking camera and drag off the body and loot him.

Kwab

Isn't that the nigger who got knocked out on stage while singing an emo song lmao rest in piss snowflake nigger

His music was emo af no wonder only white girls who listen to Taylor Swift liked him

Yup. Thanks internet. Thanks hip hop. Fucking assholes should kill themselves.

I might be wrong here, but didnt he admit to it?