>have tinder
No luck
>have humble
No luck
>have okcupid, pof, blendr
No luck
>go to bars
No luck
I'm not ugly, maybe 6/10, but terrible social skills, how do I meet people?

Attached: 1566373036083m.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scienceofpeople.com/be-more-social/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try grindr

it's hard to know if you're actually ugly or just have confidence issues. Are you willing to post a face pic for this thread?

In no way am I doing that.
I'm not a newfag.

then we can't help you
/thread

>terrible social skills
Develop social skills.
scienceofpeople.com/be-more-social/
seems like a start.

Attached: 1566551701910.png (704x468, 174K)

Can you post a pic of someone who sorta resembles you?

I'm saying 6 is probably the average, um sure some girls think I'm higher, some lower.
The real problem I think I is 1. Bad social skills, an 2. I'm 6'4 280 lbs of mostly muscle (I got some fat tho, I wont lie) and have resting bitch face.
I think I literally scare women.

it's just confidence issues.
getting laid is easy if you can stomach it, selling yourself that is

Imagine Vince deasle mixed with the wrestler goldberg, but at maybe 16% bodyfat instead of goldberg's like 10%

Can anyone x-ray this pic? Maybe it will reveal something

If you weren't a newfag then you'd know you could take a pic rn, scrape the metadata and share and be protected after the thread anyway. You'll probably just spend the rest of the thread trying to get people to sympathize with what you're currently doing instead of actually looking to change your demeanor. Good luck with the ladies user.

You just go out. You will fail. You will be embarrassed and humiliated but you just keep going. You'll learn. You'll get better and eventually you be able to talk to whomever it is you want to talk to. But you have to be able to let yourself fail and be rejected. Check out The Cult of Black Phillip. Good luck.

That's not how photo x rays work

Just have to be confident dude. Good grooming, good haircut, pay attention to how you dress, and really listen to what people say if you what to be able to converse engagingly. Girls want a guy who's confident, so the sooner you realise that if a girl doesn't like you it's her loss, the better.

So you're bald, with a goatee, not in shape not out of shape just no definition. How do you dress? And what's your usual approach with the ladies?

I can't get tinder to work, I start it and all it says is "Something went wrong. Please try again later." I've had this for a long time, anyone know how to fix this shit?

are you just trying to fuck girls?
if so the bars will be your strong hold, ask to buy them a beer, ask them what they like, what food they like, what places they like to go, keep buying her beer
>profit??

>having pre paid poorfag phone
Kek

No gotee, 16% bodyfat shows pretty good muscular definition, but I'm not "shredded".

I'll get to know you, OP. Where can I message you privately?

This.

Just got a handjob.
Was feeling a bit drunk so I sucked some.balls too.

Still waiting for a girl.

Seems legit

Tits and timestsmp

Can you grow facial hair? Do you have any just not in a goatee? Maybe it's the baby face if you don't have any trying growing it out. Also look up a video called "how to dress for your body shape" watch a couple, warning a lot of fashion people scream talk for some reason. And hows the game?

what

I have a trimmed beard, my jawline isn't the best so I use the beard to shape it.

Did you sign up with your phone number?

Stomp a tranny to death

Yeah, I've posted my face on Yea Forums before and nothing came of it.
I don't really have any social media, though.

Answer the game question. What's your approach on ladies? Any weird quirks you let on too early? Even if it's moderately nerdy it's a turn off for some girls that think they can fucking see the future off of one thing they learn about someone. Also you keep up with your self hygiene? Bad breath? BO?

Is it Friday already?

I think my problem is I'm a succinct person.
And that makes it hard to hold a convo.

Also, there's actually a thread on /soc/ specifically for people to post their pictures and get ratings.

>/soc/
I'm not a faggot user

I tried both that and with facebook

You probably aren't a 6/10 to a female... aim lower.

You're a question dodging faggot is what you are, you probably don't like telling people real things about you and put on an act of someone who knows what they're doing. That's not cool it's retarded because it's obvious you're acting the part not playing it. The easiest part to play is yourself.

When I signed up I had to do both. Try deleting your account again, go to facebook website, remove app access from tinder, and sign up again with your number. Otherwise you might have gotten banned for some weird reason and would have to make an alt facebook probably.

/thread

Post your photos to Photofeeler. It's free if you rate other photos and build karma. It'll take some time to get results but then you'll know where you stand.

>have humble

Section 4: Humbler

What can i do if im a 5/10 at most poor introvert druggie neet, last fuck was a fucking whale i never wanna do that again i want some good thin poon this time around

I'll try that, but not making a new facebook just for tinder lol

A lot of chicks dig bigger guys. If you are tall, look tough, and have a beard they fall in love.

You just have to play the part. Actually lead and start conversations. If you look big they expect you to act like a warrior.

Well that didn't work, guess I'll have to get pussy the old fashion way

Rape?

Call him a fag^

Not that desperate, no you just go to the pub

If you think you are 6 you are fucking 3

Know from experience?

get a hobby you enjoy idiot, find a girl with same hobby you idiot, problem solved.

This. Join some kind of interest group. Check out meetup.

Go out and make new friends before trying to romantically meet someone. Making new friends will make you less socially awkward with less pressure than looking for a significant other. Then when you are comfortable with that you can comfortably meet your future SO

first of. dont have egirl or whatever its called pictures at all.
Go outside and talk to people. doesnt have to be girls to get some social skills. stop being a basement dweller

girls wont talk to you because you have a baby dick