Why are SJWs so easily offended?

Why are SJWs so easily offended?

Attached: triggered_sjw.jpg (640x1131, 93K)

That's not an SJW

Attached: Ark.gif (500x281, 1017K)

The Jews are to blame

>You are in MY country
I mean if he's legal (as the shirt says) and has citizenship the spic can say the same thing and as far as the law's concerned, he's right.

It’s called “manufactured outrage”
And it’s the reason our rights will be taken away

You think that Joeyboy is a SJW? He sounds more like a proud conservative patriot to me. You know, the kind that, like you, as never learned to use their brain.

i like the shirt.

Wow dude, you so smart it's dazzling

You sure that's an SJW? idk anymore

Also
>If you have been judged in the past in a negative manner.. It'is because of YOUR people and THEIR actions. !!!
so basically racism against niggers is justified according to him
better yet, just start the 2nd holocaust and kill all the nigger jews, according to him it's fucking fair game.

>White
>America
>My country
Things that make you go hmm

when you invade, massacre and confine the previous inhabitants, you can claim ownership.

He is; he is just fighting for a different society.

or buy it for plastic beads

This, not to mention OP is obvious bait.

Oh look another division thread, the Russian troll machine is busy today.

gotta use anal beads to buy california.

Self choosen infantility.

As a Gadsden flag flying, Trump voter, I snickered. Because it's everything I want to see: English, a sense of humor, recognizing there's a problem, on a guy AT WORK.

"manufactured outrage" sums up the past ten years. Sums up the entire dipshit tranny-rights movement. Antifa. Jussie Smollet. fucking Amazon fires. All devices twisted and blown 1000% out of proportion to fit a fucked-up degenerative narrative of diversity, when unity should be paramount, but what the fuck do i know i just frequent this Bosnian tapestries forum.

Tfw you will never write anything more substantive than a semi-coherent screed about racial differences in iq on your neonazi message board

You'd be surprised how much you can learn on the Mongolian trapeze training board

>SJW
>anti-illegal immigrant
pick one

Attached: 1567023311129.png (500x378, 242K)

Wtf happened to Yea Forums. It has become so low IQ

Pretty much this.
Ohh, six minutes have passed. Time for another blacked thread?

that just screams you arent legal.

Attached: Otis_B._Driftwood_001.jpg (459x404, 18K)

FryDale?

hint: the left and the right are butthurt sjw

voters are sjw

voters are faggots

i have 1 message for u fucks, you do not belong here

Attached: 1565901080924.jpg (1024x733, 92K)

fucking reddit normie cuck faggots

Fragile egos, daddy issues, incelism, failed life, envy, small penis.

hi, leave nigger

Attached: 1558479926768.jpg (600x450, 109K)

back to your cave, swine. your statist cuckoldry has no place here

Get a fukin' job, OP

Attached: 1566847950113.jpg (1024x668, 139K)

>Holocaust
Go be ash somewhere else, fucking kike

Welcome to 4gag

back to twitch and fageddit you go

Attached: 1567022241183.gif (200x200, 287K)

ye im a jew u triggered u snowflake
i'm the reason u got cucked by tyrone

>tyrone
as other user said, back to twitch and fageddit you go nigger.

Attached: 1566840080045.gif (430x408, 908K)

Yea Forums just reflects the real world. This is how divided we are and how much we need a war to end it. There's no 'talking it out' anymore, it's just a waiting game until it starts.

i'm a jew you goy, not a nigger. You both sub human races go bye bye now.

no dont try to justify your faggot reddit niggerposting. you dont belong here. back to your god damn cave

FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT

This is the least self aware and potentially most retarded post currently on Yea Forums, take it in folks

>im a jew not a nigger
>jews like money
>niggers like money
okay?

Attached: 1567021932409.gif (220x220, 800K)

that is spam, my good man. how'd you bypass that

Attached: 1558378689668.gif (200x240, 1.48M)

Jews make money
Niggers get white men to make them money

would suck

Oh reeeeaaaaaallllllllyyyyyy? Seems like a snowflake to me.

Thats why all the major record labels who sign niggers to contracts are white or jewish
>white or jewish
jews arent white nigger so dont even try

Attached: 1566317575327.gif (480x238, 443K)

The world would improve 1000 fold, if kikes all got blasted into the Sun, objective fact.

Yeah it is a snowflake, not an SJW. SJWs are liberals, snowflakes are conservative.

theyre all the same

left and right wing are different

Attached: 2gnfgm.jpg (1066x600, 69K)

>posters 29
>replies 52
someone is a triggered nigger lol.

Attached: Old_Gregg.jpg (404x432, 133K)

whatever helps you sleep at night faggot.

Attached: 1200px-Roosterhawaii.jpg (1200x867, 537K)

Most 'liberals' are centrists and are leaning right after the goal posts subversively moved. The 'snowflake' is the illegal, displaying the equivalent of a swastika in the white man's face. And it pissed him off, imagine that? A win for Team Nose?

>Triggered

you just mad because our IQ is higher then yours so you can't pull the high IQ card on the niggers , and in my opinion second best race - Asians. Jews obviously the master race, but when we turn all the whites and etc. into slaves i'd be happy to let the asians live in luxury and make some of that lovely anime they have.

make sure you vote for your favorite master, faggot

>duhhhh it'll be different this time
>"we"

The federal government allows white genocide to continue.

You need to direct your rage at the right fucking people.

It’s like killing every guy your wife fucks. Sooner or later you’re going to have to stop killing dudes and kill your faggot ass wife.

God fucking damn, grow a brain, let the US government fall. Then kill the shot skins.

Until then keep smiling and fronting otherwise you’re going to jail.

Attached: B145C089-7A9D-4E97-A0FE-FA522AD7FEF4.png (615x419, 268K)

i dont vote for shit rofl fuck politics. im happy with my pot and my whiskey, fuck off nigger. ehh well Im happy that a woman isn't president but still, yeah.

Attached: 1555883805979.gif (320x240, 1.78M)

Attached: mexicans_fuck_off_america.jpg (560x262, 133K)

shave your beard dude what the fuck

Attached: 1552762458525.gif (440x256, 998K)

Attached: snowflake rightists.jpg (500x500, 58K)

now that you've admitted it, you can go get help for your problem

I would pay top dollar to smack all the men across the face and punch all the women in the nose.

Attached: 1497190823334.jpg (320x368, 26K)

Because they are trying to portray women as strong over men which is absolutely false.

Attached: 1566614981681.webm (240x240, 845K)

loooool that pussy already been hit that day! slut forsure just get her a vodka and sprite

you're very easily offended snowflake

I'd say it's pretty good.

You use "an" when the following word starts with a vowel and "a" when using a consonant, i.e. "There's an elephant near an orange tree but not near a car."

Relax gringo

no, women are

Attached: 1558280628426.jpg (349x300, 78K)

angrily posting ITT

Attached: redhat snowflake.jpg (600x600, 41K)

So why complain when niggers shoot you and steal your stuff? They're just conquering.

>no, women are

the federal government which is led by Donald J. Trump. Trump = white genocide

>you're very easily offended snowflake
Says the petty liberal feminist who responded lmao. Try harder

Attached: 1552856137890.jpg (789x529, 129K)

Except in cases such as this, where “s” starts with an “eh” sound, making it phonetically better to say “an SJW” rather than “a SJW”

You are correct if there wasn’t a sound aspect involved, But if you say SJW it sounds like “ess jay double you,” which would have “an” in front and not “a”

>gringo
>so 1997
Stale racism is stale. If his shirt said gabacho . . .

well he's not wrong obviously

>an sjw
>an social justice warrior
he makes an honest point but nigtards gonna tardnigs.

That's a great point, I didn't take into account reading the letters instead of what they represent. In the future I'll be more observant, thanks bud

sjws

Attached: boned.webm (960x544, 1.9M)

Yup

Based

It would be more valid if statistically he wasn't more likely to be a natural born citizen than someone who actually has an active green card or has become a citizen.
What, are you going to sit there and tell me having a shirt that makes a joke with the word Gringo on it is triggering, but it would be stupid to whine about you using the word nigtards?

get triggered white boi. Your race is fucked, over. done. You are no longer the majority.

didn't read nigger.

Attached: advicedog.jpg (960x540, 59K)

>you are no longer the majority

Attached: 1558535767410.jpg (820x647, 160K)

being offended is an indication of moral righteousness. To be offended and make a stink is to champion the downtrodden and be a hero.

don't worry junior, someday you'll lose your virginity

Pretty funny.. when you google Joey Johnson, all the results are about a flag-burner. The irony is delicious, because I'm assuming thats him, and judging him by the actions of his fellow countryman.

And how do we know those other dudes aren't Canadian, taking our jobs, and the Mex is the job boss? Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Congrats for being the only person here who understood the point of the thread

Stop being such a pussy. Be a leader. If you want a fight, go fight, you limp dicked swish.

Yeah.... I did. He is very likely an American. He didn't disrespect the American citizens as a whole. He just made a joke to white people.
His people would then constitute Americans if he was an American.
All I read from that post is over-justifying why he dislikes the guy, when clearly he could just have posted "Wetbacks like this make me sick."
So nah, this is not an honest argument. Just some misdirection at best.

gee, really?!?! i sure hope so!

Attached: 1552770769919.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

THE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING TRIGGERED
BY EVERYTHING EVERYDAY LIKE YOU

AND BEING ANNOYING BY DISRESPECT AND LIES

didnt read nigger.

Attached: 1552735718031.jpg (500x375, 58K)

XD

LOL at the henna tattoo on her hand. That bitch is retarded, and I don't care what she thinks about anything.

Shit, pack it up boys, this straw man destroys all right wing ideology.

>XD
back to twitch and fageddit, nigger.

Attached: 1551856616633.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

muslim shitskin goatfuckin sandnigger detected.

No, I'm a white middle aged guy. BUt I can tell a retarded bitch when I see one. "Oh, look today, I'm gonna get fake tribal tattoos from a culture I don't understand, then tomorrow, I'm gonna be a cartoon bitch for my boyfriend and parrot everything he thinks about a different culture I don't understand." If you wanna be a SJW for a fucking stripper, go ahead. A stupid cunt like that has one purpose, and thats taking buckets of fratboy jizz to the face.

my coffee cups are made of ceramic and porcelain. not sure where those niggers are getting their cups. beer is beer i dont give a fuck. stopped watching SNL when the original cast left. Sandler, farley, spade, ferrell, baldwin, mcdonald, poehler, forget her name but she did night at the roxbury and superstar with ferrell. kimell only pissed me off. go trump.

>as far as the law is concerned

The law speaks truth. Anything else is just opinion. Also the law is 100% always applicable, not just when its convenient

didnt read nigger but why dont you tell me how you really feel? not like ill give a fuck and read it anyway lol

Attached: 1552700345449.gif (238x179, 271K)

ok retard

she's taking a shit on the quran, how can you not like that, goatfucker?

Good job Ivan. Starbucks is a place where people with a few dollars can buy coffee in a free country, some beer is better than others, we don't make it out of fucking potatoes and pine bark, and you somehow mentioned three decades of SNL alumni, none of which were the OG's, and Baldwin was never a cast member.

didnt read nigger

Attached: 1552723250771.jpg (500x426, 46K)

Oh boy, sixty words is a lot for a downs kid. No problem, go eat your crayons.

Show me the shit, moron.

Attached: 1566007486268.png (1222x1058, 322K)

Yeah, thats how I know you're an Ivan. Because everything you said was stupid and wrong, and saying words is way easier than reading them.

Attached: 1564297679508.jpg (750x741, 104K)

"You are in MY country..."

Attached: 2019-04-29-09-24-21.jpg (1280x674, 251K)

Good taste.

icel jesus doesnt believe in climate change

always knew he was a retard

are you retarded? twitch dosnt use "XD" and "XD" was a thing way before reddit. autistic 12 year old

Attached: dfghdfghdghf.png (211x239, 4K)

Attached: 7t1ugbtqha421.jpg (632x750, 44K)

>▶
This exactly

>None of which were the OG'S
I guess? but they were what actually made it funny atleast.
>3 decades
Nigger SNL has just skinned a bit over 30 years and about maybe 10 of them years were actually good. I would say 40 years but cmon now. Still proud to say one of our whites was the only white to be on ILC. Jim carrey still cracks me the fuck up, I dont care.

"an" was completely accurate there if you read it as "es-jay-double-u"

i dont think ivan could spell porcelain let alone know what it is unless he learned how pc works and figures out spellcheck but thats farfuckingfetched

Attached: 1566051331712.png (600x438, 35K)

Attached: 1565563810651.png (500x511, 132K)

Attached: 11b637ca496de03845022ce5ed97cb21-imagepng.png (300x329, 169K)

look dad i got someone mad arent you glad

Attached: 0d9.jpg (700x562, 117K)

i would show the poopy poo poo but im busy eating the 60 pack of crayons like you instructed me to do so

Attached: 1555890091221.jpg (700x714, 142K)

sorry but immigration law is normal and practiced by most of the world for good reasons. lol imagine being so privileged you believe not being able to live in your country is a human rights violation.

the belief your nation is so strong it can just end all wrongs by trying is itself weird and racist, not to mention unrealistic. conservatives are right, sorry, but dreamer is right, a pipe dream to be specific.

Attached: 1dda49b9281afa592c9e42e10080d572b6356d33_hq.jpg (643x900, 145K)

but theres 4 roads shouldnt that be 4 hours

You're barely coherent. I assume "ILC" is In Living Color, so I guess you're larping about being a Leaf. Not sure why thats a source of pride, having Carrey on a show that lasted three years that was almost unwatchable, but I guess you've got it on VHS in your kremlin igloo, so good for you. Here in the good 'ol USA, nobody gives a fuck since 1996.

didnt read nigger

Attached: 1555889615644m.jpg (1024x696, 71K)

They have translation programs, thats why it sounds so fucking retarded. An American would say "I drink my coffee from a mug."

Jim Carrey was the only excuse for watching ILC you raterded nigger. Damn right I still rock the VHS. Millenials do that DVD shit, zoomer.

no. an american would say I drink my coffee in a coffee cup. a mug is for beer raterd because it holds more you raterd.

what do you mean "i'm not a "Gringo" i'm a American... "

Why people of USA say they are Americans if everyone in the continent of America are Americans???? USA people is down or wtf happens here?

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Attached: 1555893118260.jpg (824x1024, 98K)

Don't lie, I know you Russians only have one crayon, and it's black. Color is not a part of your education. They give you red paper and make you draw stars until you're dizzy, then go outside and shovel rocks. The last one drawing stars gets to be an astronomer.

Yeah he is, you silly faggot.

didnt read nigger

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Because. You. Can't.

your country!! Ahahaha, good one.

Attached: 1464285091998s.jpg (250x247, 13K)

I believe he’s spotting the irony of conservative’s borderline sexual urges to “destroy libtards and SJW’s” even though most of them are just as if not more fragile then those they’re incessantly targeting.

>Damn right I still rock the VHS. Millenials do that DVD shit, zoomer.
Hah! See? Thinking people use DVDs in 2019. I'm tellin yas, it's an Ivan.

mmm there is more people speaking spanish in America Than English soo.....

HOLY FUCK I MISS SOCOM 1 AND 2 SO FUCKING MUCH WHY DID YOU POST THIS ASSHOLE

VHS will reign supreme. Blu-Ray? Nah. V-Ray boy. 2 steps ahead of the industry

Not in that context. Cups were already discussed. Thats why I said "mug". Nobody would say "I don't know about coffee cups, I drink my coffee in a cup." see how stupid that sounds? English is hard.

no I can't

Because. You. Can't.

who the fuck drinks coffee from a cup?

no i can't

Yeah, all the cool kids are using VHS, despite the trillion dollar streaming trend.

Why do people hate molyneaux?
His vids are boring and he sights studies

im tellin you right now, i'm gonna corner the fucking VHS industry. blockbuster is gonna beg me to work for them dude

thats a nice roo

you mean thats a nice cock

Ancaps are the worst.

Ok, let me set the scene for ya. Someone posted a PAPER starbucks cup, in red, and it said "Happy Holidays" as a jab to the right-wing fuckos . He then said he drinks from porcelain, which here is either a fucking toilet or kitchen tile. I said people having this discussion would say "Mug". to differentiate from the paper cup. Because people wouldn't say I don't care about cups, I drink from a cup. Get it? This guy is a fucking Ivan troll, and I'm enjoying myself watching him murder the language he's supposed to be proficient in. We all get our amusement from somewhere, and I think it's fun to have a real live rat in the flesh to poke with a stick as he pretends to be Canadian.

Conservatives are the real snowflakes, ever notice how they start screeching the second you challange their veiws?

didnt read nigger
Because. I. Cant.

Oh, did your supervisor take over because you're fucking it up so badly? Blockbuster is gone, and no amount of VHS jokes will fix the moronic fucking hole your mole dug for himself. IVAN!

>dubs of absolute truths

Attached: 1548383505753.png (947x774, 755K)

Are you still drinking your coffee from a fucking toilet?

im cornering the fucking market dude. watch. blockbuster is gonna be calling me

no i drink from porcelain

I haven't laughed this hard in fucking months you glorious bastard. You know how to reel it out, get a bite, set the hook and reel them the fuck in.

Great, fuck off. The market just opened. Capitalism time. Go play with your dicks for seven hours.

you want a porcelain of coffee?

No thanks, I have a cup. We're busy moving your economy around.

Kek

All caps boomer rage

blockbuster.

>dosen't get it

9/10 troll

i can save you a cup of porcelain in the backyard next to the lawnmower

Why would you just let someone conquer your shit? Are you really that big of a bitch?

Oh, I get it. Every minute that ticks by, your whole economy gets kicked in the nuts. MURICA!

Well. You either conquer or get conquered. Go out and fight, if its so inevitable. I'll wait.

Give it to the mexican who runs the lawnmower, Ivan. I've got shit to do.

And whose economy is that?

every SECOND that ticks by your porcelain gets colder.

we dont have mexicans here in upstate michigan though

OP here. This.

Legit lol dude had me crackin the fuck up

We got it, faggot. Now fuck off.

I mean congrats on getting it but you're in the minority there. Just take a look at the thread.

i drank your porcelain

I've never heard anyone living outside of the US refer to themselves as American. It's always Guatemalan or Mexican or Brazilian. Stfu. When someone says American you dont think of Canada or any of the shit hole countries in south America.

Attached: b8d.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

im out of porcelain now is ceramic ok

Yo I think you won dude lol you had me cracking the fuck up. 10/10 original troll and actually kept it going for a bit. I'd be honored to buy you a shot and a brew. Michigan brewed of course cuz i'm from Michigan too

Having a green card does not make him a citizen it can be revoked

Big brain

>if hes legal and has citizenship
learn to read you fucking caveman

kek’d

this quite possibly may be one hundred percent true

You replied to bait perfectly, and ironically created more bait for other dumbasses. Nice.

we’ve got em angry boys

wait till you see what I did to him and his porcelain coffee lmao

Underrated post

Attached: 220C88B6-336D-4DA1-B979-8C4F36BCFD64.jpg (1024x1010, 88K)

Yes you do. And you're not a yooper.

True. Im lower. wayne county 20 mins from nigger town

You look pretty offfended since you're the one taking all the effort to screencap and make a special thread just for this. So tell me snowflake, why are you offended?

>Look Mommy I'll post something to make the Right Wing look bad by pretending to them!

Honestly I'm just flattered you think this took effort.

Look up phonetics you rat.

The other Michigander is an Ivan. He wouldn't even know what to say when you show him the mitten.

That is absolutely a SJW, you dimwit. SJWs aren't all leftists. They can be right-wing crybabies too.

Kwab

Pro-life assholes are SJWs. Just sayin.

>pic not related
Because a large part of their ideology is using offense to gain power through outrage. The underpinning of their ideology is detailing how and why everything is offensive or problematic in order to gain more power.

It's essentially all about wresting power for themselves and if they attain it, their ideology ensures hey will keep it through what could only be described as totalitarian means.

Attached: 1566827367846.jpg (720x596, 56K)

Me too and there’s too many sand niggers around here

i am " Ivan " lmao. want some porcelain or ceramic before I head off to Traverse City?

This, but pic related

shut up nigger.

youre obviously in Dearborn then

lol, looks like Barron

Attached: Trump Bubba.jpg (960x960, 205K)

Creating a progressive stack based on race and gender is part of the SJW ideology, but it's anti-white, not anti-immigrant. Identity politics on the right is anti-immigrant, but isn't reliant on outrage and offense to attain power.

Had a double dose of soy this morning did you

I don't know.

Happy holidays.

Take a look at the presidents twitter and get back to me on that

Attached: 1530748691578.jpg (549x549, 62K)

It’s the same sort of annoying, whiny, self entitled person. Just has right leaning views probably, its not like you can’t be the same kind of person with different views

Joey "SoiBoi" Johnson gets triggered by a shirt

Now how many snowflake soy boys were triggered by op's post let me count

It sounds like your
>implying
that the president is reliant on outrage and offense to gain power.
Maybe true, but for different reasons. Trump gets attention from outrage, SJWs get power from it. The distinction is that Trumps outrage is distracting and gets the media riled up, giving him free advertising. SJW outrage is a slow power creep that is slowly disfiguring society and has been for the past 2 decades.

You could maybe make the case that Trump will do that over the next 2 decades somehow but I don't see it.

>t-shirt has text addressed to "gringo"
>guy called "joey" is offended
why would joey even respond to gringo if he is not one?

>talks about "your people"
>implying t-shirt guy owns people
joey doesn't know basic rights, like:
nobody is to blame for other peoples actions

joey is a snowflake that will be offended by anything
joey things rights he has, do not apply to others
don't be like joey

"He just became president of the united states. Not like he gained power from that attention or anything."

They allow you to have maps in Moscow? Neat.

>I know, I'll misrepresent his position so I don't have to actually address any of his points.

SJWs are promoting an ideology that if successful would gain totalitarian power for the forseeable future, Trump used media attention to become president - big difference.

Being this retarded

yeah its pretty cool. ill be in Traverse City in 6 hours give or take depending on traffic. driving from nigger town.

If he's legal then it's country and not just his. What a stupid thing to be upset about.

ye but ur absolutely a gringo tho

exactly, thats why you have to shoot them back

What if this is actually a tactic to seem legal, while actually he's illegal

You should vote for politicians that are pro pot then you fucking burnout

Your rights and the ability to stay in this country can also be revoked under the patriot act under the suspicion that you may be a potential incel terrorist

For whatever reason (lobbyists) pro-pot politicians are usually shit at most other positions.

The percived threat is the growing latino population in the US. When they start demanding rights and representation the current majority i.e the white demograpic feels the threat and will begin to outlash.

The jews own the country. It is absolutely not your country.

You faggots say that justoce is deporting people. So you are fighting your version of social justice dumbass.

It's perceived as a threat because governmental agents actively promote defending illegal immigrants, lending to a feeling of helplessness by those who wish to maintain the status quo. The irony of course is those who wish to maintain the status quo are generally big business and big business influences politicians to allow illegal immigration.

Stop at the WalMart in Cadillac. I'll show you how to make coffee.

Why would he be wearing a hammer and sickle?

gr8 b8

Deporting people isn't "social" justice.
That's just keeping people who don't belong here from getting access to shit that's ours and filling up space

Imagine thinging that any of this shit matters at all. Thats why both SJWs and the trump fucks get so easily offended whenever anybody says anything they dont like they just go into an outrage.

Isn't the status qou eventually gonna get shifted anyways becuase latinos get more children and have been getting more for a long time?

I've jsut glanced at American poitics in this topic for a short while but it sure seems like an infected question. Is there any neutral source on how many immigrants coming illigally every year?

It's so politically charged I doubt you'll get any clean data on it.

As far as kids go my understanding is that after a generation or two the immigrants start having 1-2 kids as well. Importing more and more changes demographics in decades instead of potentially centuries or never.

Ok. To what extend do you reckon the actual american citizens with latino decent gets the blunt of the immigrant problem?

¿Que?

I'm not very close to the pulse, I've heard that established latinos can be either or on the situation, sympathetic to their relatives or pissed that people are making them look bad or trying to edge in on what they worked hard for.

>plastic
Can't tell if genuinely retarded or subtle bait...

Attached: 1565926242983.png (478x328, 120K)

Your pic shows an angry Trump Chump, not a SJW. Americans are forced to defend themselves from the Russian Trump menace. He's a Putin operative.

Attached: trump - grabbing america by the pussy.png (500x345, 89K)

kek

You're wrong because SJW isn't a word, it is an acronym.

That's not how it works. They lost the war.

do you find your memes on google? whats wrong with you

Your a absolutely a wetback tho

Bump!

Come on anons, you c-can do it! D-don't let the thread die now!

Attached: Laura.png (112x242, 55K)

Isn't the girl with the thumbs up the one that metooed Chris Hardwick?

Circumcision.

He had to type it by hand, not copy paste.

cocks in the ass, all the time, makes cuckolds angry