Untitled

Attached: 20190829_043446_001.jpg (4032x1908, 1.07M)

wasn't supposed to be upside down I don't care

>mental and emotional abuse
That’s what women call it when they get called out on their bullshit
T
I
T
S
O
R
G
T
F
O

The holocaust never happened.

Attached: Orangutang.gif (360x264, 2M)

Fucking kill yourself you lazy useless pig. You’re wasting natural resources being alive.

lol

don't be a fucking pussy. spread them legs without him having to convince you a few times more often and he'll be fine if you get out of his way.

c'mon

Fucking christ go to a homeless shelter or something, there are womens shelters that get like 200% more funding. They'll give you all the shit you need.

just leave. if it's that bad, just call some family and gtfo. save some money and leave.

> mental and emotional abuse
> That’s what women call it when they get called out on their bullshit

and also when a dude says 'no' to her irrational demands.
and you know the rules; tits or gtfo

Attached: tits_or_gtfo.jpg (570x737, 69K)

I've looked, there's nothing like that in my location. I am not considered a battered woman, which I'm not, I'm just fucking tired of being belittled every day and I can't fucking do anything about it

You have a phone and an internet connection. Use them to contact your local women's shelter, they are there to help you.
Unless, of course, you're just doing this for attention, in which case give us timestamped tits or fuck off.

Fucking human garbage. You probably don’t do shit around the house, don’t want to fuck, eat all day and watch sex in the city reruns. Shame he’s doesn’t beat your ass too.

Also a good point.

Tots or gtfo you stupid bitch

this was clearly written with a pensi

what location? give us a state. I know the services that can help you near me but not anywhere else.

turned off by the upside down photo fuck you OP

Faggot

Retard detected.

Get toxic and petty
Get hit
???
Profit!

But seriously, either sit down and talk to him about it or fucking leave. Move in with a friend for awhile, move in with a craigslist add for awhile, calll local police station and ask if there are resources for people in your situation.

Spit balling options, but your options are basically stick around and put up with it, stick around and fight back, or cut your losses and GTFO

Nah, he’s right. Dumb bitch is too lazy to even post correctly.

You could always kill yourself. No more “abuse” and you won’t post fucking cancer anymore. It’s a win for everybody.

/thread

I've spoken to him but it looks like turning to my lower options is THE only option at this point

The only shelter in my area won't accept me, gone there twice lmao I think it's because they're a bunch of beaners but whatever man.

Thanks

My bad dog

Tits or gtfo retard

dubs agrees, stop being a cunt op

Show your inside uterus

U know the rules
Tits and time stamp
THEN, state your case

stfu and leave your hus banned u faggit

Since when there is a woman in this website? Bullshit!

Definitely none in this thread at least, unless you count OP being a womanly faggot

bump

If you want any kind of attention and possible help, than you must follow this rules.

Attached: 1553088605474.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

You can only help yourself, leave if its so miserab le if you cant take it, oh wait, you have no job no money and no choice? well you get what you deserve

What are we even supposed to be able to do?

post ur kik

Attached: 11037183_10208429315200125_6371726009583606653_n.jpg (960x960, 91K)

You have been visited by Laura Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 38 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)