How do i get a body like this

how do i get a body like this

Attached: LilNasX.jpg (640x427, 54K)

Why would anyone want to be a nigger?

Street fight, beat your pregnant gf, home invasion and fag beating.
They all should add up.

sport and a caloric deficit

Eat lower calorie foods, workout more.

be gay

the real answer is everything you already know and don't want to do.

eat right, exercise, and have proper balance of all your macros, carbs, and calories, as well as your salts and sugars.

give him $20

Jail

die

Dig it up

calorie deficit

We don't have slave auctions in my country any more, but I guess you could go to Libya or Mali.

Slavery

You have to be a nigger. Many of them are genetically predisposed to be muscular. While strong and hardy, they dont truly posses the empathy, spirituality, intelligence or creativity that humans do

Those are copes for non whites

Attached: a9e1ca4cb061f7a0e13d8ffeebc57b30.jpg (640x876, 60K)

Plus genes. he needs to make sure his genes will allow a body like that

/thread

Is that what you tell yourself to make your shitty life seem better?

Laughing at all these anonymus racists. Like the fuck is wrong with people. Get out and get something and dont blame other races for your low intelligence and lack of achievements. Bitch.

Genetically predisposed to be alpha

Diet, exercise, genes.

A body like that isn't anything special. We are not talking elite athlete here. Just ok proportioned muscle gain and a low body fat % so the definition is visible.

I went from skinny fat to having a body like this in about 2 years of regular weights and a controlled diet. I'm in far better shape now and its been 4.5 years to date.

Genes only come into play when at elite level, before that its just shitty lifestyle choices. But it's easier for people to blame something other than their choices... something out of their control, like genes.

This

Lose all body fat and then add like 10 lbs of muscle.

Fuck trannies

Dude is 6' tall but looks like one of those scrawny 5' gutter rats... why would anyone want to look like this?

That's not even close to true but sure. What are ectomorphs, mesomorphs, and endomorphs