Have you ever raped a girl user? Or had planned to?

Have you ever raped a girl user? Or had planned to?

Attached: stupro1-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LuRFQeW2k5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, and no. This thread is fucking retarded.

I planned to rape/ force my ex into fucking but never had a guts to do it

In 2001 at a college party I fucked a chick who was obliterated. She did not want to but couldn’t coherently say no or physically resist. I fucked her in a bathroom after she had been puking. Was smart enough to wear a rubber. Never went back to that apartment complex or hung with that group of people. No clue if she reported it, but she was too out of it to identify me

Any regrets?
And did you just decide on a whim when the opportunity arose, or had you wanted to do it a while?

Never raped but have been date raped by an ugly girl
>Roommate throws party
>Drinking and smoking, having a blast
>When the party ends around 2am, everyone is mostly gone or leaving. My roommate is in his room with his gf
>Cleaning up a lil. Ugly girl who I know (friend of a friend) asks me if I need help
>Sure. Less work for me. We're collecting the bottles and trash. She tries to make small talk and I dont want to be rude but I am sorta trashed
>She hands me a drink claiming that it is the combo of all the shots that werent drank
>Tastes fucking sour and strong
>Go back to cleaning but after a few mins I start to feel weird
>Tell her she can go now. Im feeling strange but maybe just tired
>Stumble into my room and feel my dick getting hard for some reason. Land on my bed and begin to drift off
>Hear someone come in but I am fucked up. My pants are pulled down. What is...happening?
>She climbs on top and slips me inside. I begin to pass out as she sloppily kisses me, riding me and moaning
>Wake up later with my pants still down. Dick smells
>Confront her but she says she doesnt know what Im talking about
>I never found a condom

Thats scary

Attached: 4F4A5AFF-692E-4D91-A379-20BB5CD23854.jpg (750x737, 658K)

Glowfag

My fault for drinking that obviously spiked drink. Fucking bitch.

idk but i might have been raped tbh
i had a vivid dream of someone riding me and saying "it better be big" i was paralysed but aware. i could've swore it was real

Was she really that desprate dam? You should check if you gotten std. She should had just ask than forcing have sex

yes, now only rough and violent sex gets me off

you dont belong here

There was this chick that had started shit with me and my bestfriends girlfriends. She spread it all over town that we tried to flip her at a party. Caused some serious problems with our relationships. We devised a plan to break into her house, rape and beat her within an inch of her life, steal some petty bullshit to make it look like a robbery gone bad. The rape didn't happen but we did break into her house while she wasn't there. Stole her TV, Xbox, all her clothes. We even took her fucking cat and gave it to a Humane Society shelter 25 miles down.

>We even took her fucking cat and gave it to a Humane Society shelter 25 miles down.
you killed the cat, should have just let it loose to become feral

I'd like to believe it was adopted. The kitty was a sweetheart and I wanted to keep it but for obvious reasons I couldn't. Even so better dead then under that bitches care. There was no cat food just some spoiled hamburger in a bowl and kitty had been shitting in an unused room upstairs.

Have you heard that comment that "if women can't prevent a rape, enjoy it"?
"if life gives you lemons, make lemonaide"
youtu.be/LuRFQeW2k5s

btw, a woman said this.

My girl got a raped by a black guy, she went to his house around 2 am for some drugs, and he wouldnt let her leave until he fucked her, she had bruises all over her tits after, wish i had took a pic.

>gf gets fucked by a nigger
>do nothing

Tits without bruises

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-063225_Photos.jpg (1080x1920, 193K)

I did, i made her fuck me afterwards too for being stupid

Attached: glownigger.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

If she comes up pregnant report the rape for sure

cuck

She shouldnt have gone there

Bump

kill yourself faggot

Definately did, thankfully I am clean. I mean, she is ugly, not to be an asshole, but I would have said no.
>Report the rape
Yeah, I do not think they would believe me. It was a little over 3 months ago and she doesn't seem pregnant. Probably just wanted to have raw sex because its obviously better.

What the fuck, I would have slapped her or shove her against the wall for doing something like that and then playing stupid

At first I thought you were an ass for stealing her cat. But nah man you are justified.

You're a fucking faggot for not defending your girl. You let her get raped by an ape and then you cucked out, you fucking beta.

I didnt even know she was talking to this nigger, or that she was going to his house that late at night, for coke no less, she got what she deserved

college, girl in math asked for some notes, I said I'd help her study. came over one night, roommate was out,i wasn't cause i was lame.

i'd forgotten because i'd been jerking off and losing track of time so i quickly dressed but was so horny.

3 questions in and I kiss her. sh doesn't hate it but pushes me awya and says i'm not here for that.

like 2 minutes later i said fuck it, slide my clothes back and go in for another kiss, pushing her back on the bed.she resists, i eventually have to tell her I'll tell the prof she's cheating off me to get her to stop fighting it.

i cum in like, 15 seconds pull out to shoot on her chest but she mostly dodges it. she gets up, gets dressed and hurries out. forgets her underwear.

i feel bad about it for a while, but i masturbated with that underwear for the rest of college

Bump

I haven’t, but gf at the time got wasted when we went out, invited a group of lads (one guy I knew and his friends) back. Told her we were going to gang bang her, she said let’s do it. I said she was going to pass out because of how drunk she was, she said that doesn’t have to stop it happening. She passed out as expected, I told them to go for it. She got fucked by 7-8 different guys that night, including at least one of them in her ass. After getting it started, I just left them to it, checking occasionally and seeing a different guy fucking her every time. They didn’t care she wasn’t even conscious.

In addition to this, I also let her get seen naked by a different group of guys a couple of weeks before, and was clearly fucked by some of them as well (legs were spread open, pussy was red etc).
A few months before this, she went out with her friend, got wasted, and was blatantly fucked by 3 guys whilst passed out after going with her friend to some guys house so the friend could fuck the guy.
Best part was, she has no memory of any of these nights happening. Thinks she’s only slept with 6 guys in her life. In reality, it’s probably closer to 20.

What the fuck with wrong with you. You seriously have to self control. Hope post nut clarify makes you kys

Knew this was BS when you said you were cleaning up after a college party at 2am. Nobody has ever done that ever.