Does anybody else enjoy the smell of their underwear as time goes on...

Does anybody else enjoy the smell of their underwear as time goes on? I can't stop rubbing my crotch and smelling my hand.

Attached: PEE PEE.jpg (500x500, 114K)

Absolutely, four days without a shower is prime. How do I find a chick who likes it as much as I do?

In the right context I'm sure it becomes an aphrodisiac

Dude I love smelling my balls. Even when I had a jock itch

I thought I was the only one...

I swear the sweat from the areas surrounding your ass and junk must just profusely sweat pheromones or something, because as awful as it should smell, it's oddly compelling

Attached: 69322711_715290535581534_1916917902196342784_n.jpg (960x912, 47K)

Yeah, why is it that our own body odors are enticing but anybody else's makes us gag

I had a gf who loved BO, a chink 10 years older than me who called it "foxy smell." However I met her at work so no idea.

I guess if you go a few days without showering on dates, that would naturally weed out the chicks who don't like it?

I'm talking specifically crotch BO. Like even when it starts to take on a stale urine smell.
Like my undies smell like stale urine right now and I SHOULD change them but idk I like sitting in my own musk for a while.

I love this smell..especially if I cum and the cum stays in my dick and it smells amazing I cannot get enough of it. Girlfriend knows I smell my own dick she's fine with it but she absolutely hates it.

Stale urine smells nothing like ballsack musk.

Have you ever let a cum-sock sit out for months and it takes on a vile smell like something you found in the ocean?

No, you are right but it's still part of the smorgasbord of aromas, my friend.
I've noticed some of the most naughty perfumes have a urine-like note, like Thierry Mugler's Angel.

I used to be embarrassed when Kleenex stuck to my cock after cleaning up but now days I try to get some there so I can peel it off later after it dries, or make the wife do it.

Who actually uses socks? Do you not have Kleenex or tp?

I've tried those, but they always end up being messier than socks and never as enjoyable.

I like some, like, maybe 15% of chicks' BO, but only some kinds, like underarm after it's strong but not too ripe. I hate fishy cunt or strong yeast but minimal yeasty smell without discharge is definetly a turn-on.

Also, maybe I'm doing it wrong with kleenex then. I've been masturbating for 15 years and never understood how people were supposed to use kleenex properly without making a mess or interrupting the fapping.

Think its just a natural thing, with varying degrees of preference for each individual

Wow, I have zero knowledge of any perfumes except the two my mom stocked up on when I was a kid. How do guys learn about perfumes?

Luckily I've never had to deal with fishy cunt because the few GFs I had were clean downstairs but I've definitely smelled it. You can smell it really bad on homeless or trailer trash women at the grocery store. Also that really vile yeasty smell. It makes me want to vomit.

If you are lying down you cum on your belly and then wipe like a squeegee, turning it over once or twice for maximum absorptivity. If you are standing up then come in your left palm and just transfer it into a lonely wadded up Kleenex that you then fold over.

Go to any store with colognes/perfumes and use the tester strips in pic related. You're supposed to spray the fragrance on the paper, wave them around to evaporate the alcohol and then smell them. That way you don't have to actually put it on your skin to smell it (and sniffing the bottle isn't enough to know what it really smells like).
Nobody cares if you're a dude smelling ladies perfume. They just assume you're there to buy it for a girl.

Attached: TesterStrips.jpg (300x210, 11K)

Seems too complicated when you can just wrap a sock around your cock and cum comfortably and without worry about any potential cleanup.

I have a 3 socks that I fap with and I wash them weekly with all my clothes.

That makes more sense. When it's time to cum I don't want to have to do anything that might interrupt it, I just want to cum freely.
I do have a hairy chest/stomach though so the cleanup might not be as pleasant for me to do it that way.

I used to hate yeast but one time a literal whore suprised me with it that I didn't smell in advance during a morning appointment and I smelled like her strong at work and my both my male boss and female coworker both couldn't stop visiting me in my cube, and now I love it. I wish I could repeat that, it was the most bizarre yet emotionally strengthening experience of my life.

Ugh, it's such a sour smell though, I don't know if I could get used to it. But I guess it's better to be okay with it than to be bothered by it.
My first encounter with it was on a porch in the summer sitting near a really REALLY obese lady who probably didn't wash downstairs very often. It left a bad impression on me.

I love all the really exotic stripper perfumes and hate normal female perfumes. How do I get my coworkers to wear stripper perfumes?

The strippers will defenetly tell you what they wear, and you just buy a small bottle and leave it on a chick's desk with a note like "everyone in the office can't stand your normal perfume, please wear this instead" problem solved.

Put little samples in a holiday gift basket?

You could probably just get them a little rollerball of the perfume you like as a gift. That way you don't have to commit to a whole expensive bottle.

Attached: Rollerball.jpg (768x1024, 44K)