How to cope being born as a non black male?

How to cope being born as a non black male?

Attached: 250e39fcde45e6af85e38a27678c35f9.jpg (749x937, 87K)

Attached: 1562081629299.webm (720x720, 548K)

The same way you cope with not beeing born a chimpanzee

Wake up happy every day and do whatever i want. Its almost like being on vacation your whole life.

Remember your white privilege and protections like not being a threat to cops or scaring girls when you get on an elevator with them.

I couldn't be happier not being black. Imagine being part of the minority in a country that mostly hates you while your native land is a dirty diseased cesspool? I would hate being a nigger.

having a job helps me get through the day

>wanting to be a nigger
That's our Tenda!

Attached: All Teeth.png (560x866, 535K)

step 1: enjoy life and intelligence

niggers are the most disgusting peices of shit on earth, litteraly everyone agrees

Attached: 51023176_2091881914436839_5465383392996436237_n-9359188899.jpg (644x768, 78K)

get a job i spose

Pathetic jealousy

Has only good solution. Entertain yourself on the internet, and let natural selection take it's course.

ridiculous amounts of tan or black paint and a lot of pictures posted on social media saying you earned yourself the right to say the n word

>How to cope being born as a non black male?

Attached: fbfcbb70be275310cfcfdb97c4509ea1.jpg (280x280, 11K)

>INDIANS
>filipinos
>mexican'ts
>greedy money goblins

Go to the gym and work out.

IM SO SORRY FOR ENSLAVING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU BLACK SUBVERSITY LOVING MASTER WHITE DICK SUCKING FAGGOT COTTON PICKER BALL LICKING AFRICAN COBNOBBLERS UNTIL THE FUCKING BLOOD DRIPS OUT OF MY SLAVERY DRIVED FUCKING ERECTED ROD OF SUPREME CAUCASIAN JUSTICE, READY TO CORRECT THE WRONGDOINGS OF EVIL, AND MAINTAIN RIGHTEOUSNESS THROUGH WILLING SLAVERY OF ENTIRE RACES OF HUGE NIGTIBBLING FAGKNOCKERS, READY TO TEND TO MY EVERY WHIM. AS I STAY BEYOND ALL THE DARKNESS I SEE BEFORE ME, I UNDERSTAND THAT DEEP DOWN ALL OF THESE NIGGERS NEED TO GET THE FUCK BACK TO MY GOD DAMN RANCH SO WE CAN GET ALL MY SLAVES READY AND PROPERLY EDUCATED BY NEXT YEARS SPRING TIME, SO MY FABULOUS RACE OF INHUMAN SLAVE FAGGOT COCK LOVERS CAN CONTINUE TO BE OPPRESSED BY MY THICK PULSATING MEALTOAF SHINY BANANA COCK, PULSING WITH NUTRIENTS PROVIDED BY MY ARMY OF NEGROID SUPERSTARS, ALL HIGHLY MOTOVATED AND TRAINED TO FUEL MY EVER SO GROWING ERECTION, UNTIL I CONSUME ALL THAT IS, AND THEN TIME ITSELF, TO THEN PLANT MY EUROPEAN STRONG NIGGER PLANTATION LOVING ASS'S SEED OF CONSCIOUSNESS INTO REALMS BEYOND TIME AND SPACE, FOR ANY WHO DARE TO BOW BEFORE MY THROBBING NIMROD

TL;DR

Attached: penis.jpg (506x380, 182K)

It's tough, not gonna lie. Good thing I have a father to help me through it.

here's your sage, nigger faggot discord autist
it's free of any white-guilt

>Entertain yourself on the internet
All you do is post niggers on the internet all day, trying to radicalize people for lulz, for fucking years. Go to the gym and look however you like. Niggers will never be white, or vice versa. Men will never be women, kikes will never be white either. You only have one you and one people, do your best for both. Maybe pick up Classic WoW, this fine fellow loved it! Break your addiction to Yea Forums.

Attached: 090.png (835x512, 847K)

Real men expand territory. Staying with one woman raising a kid is beta, which like a virus transmits from father to son, creating weak offspring.

does the fact that you havent lost at this game called life since the day you were born bother you user?

Attached: 9BCD4F6B-C329-4384-BAB3-93EC52738F4C.jpg (1547x697, 117K)

Don‘t know, i‘ve been talking about this a lot with my dad, but we just don‘t know how.

By having a good job, having money, never committed a crime and being a human being.

Attached: 1505489809089.jpg (960x882, 315K)

ITT: haha guys, BLACK PEOPLE lel soo funny 2 b racist amirite?

>not a single one of you would dare say this shit anywhere else

Cope

Attached: 1162239512.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

I thank God every single day that I am White.

Nigger or not, I imagine having a body like that feels pretty fucking amazing.
Both physically and mentally

We are not sissy cucks like you, pathetic subhuman

Attached: 1560827730777.png (738x856, 1.12M)

>Being this insecure

The jew has made it essentially illegal to say anything realistic about the violent, stupid, subhuman nigger gargoyle shit-filth.

Attached: 1567000516675.jpg (719x1024, 98K)

this is all you can come up with?
Expand your vocabulary or stop replying

Attached: 1560971101804.jpg (683x1024, 161K)

The subhuman nigger never matures emotionally past the age of three. Their behavior is marked by overreaction and temper tantrums you would see in a human three year old. The animal nigger is violent and unpredictable.

Attached: 1564110385873.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Get a crippling drug addiction that renders you homeless so you can enjoy the same jail privileges?

Defense: 0
Take the L and move on, kid

You can say anything you want, but you know you'll get your ass beat for being a little shithead so you keep your mouth shut

expanded the vocabulary??!!
Congratulations little nigger

Attached: 1561382677964.gif (307x205, 989K)

Lol zero response? Pathetic

"Not being black" Post timestamp of hand or gtfo.

black men are gods

I'm already the victor, I don't need to respond

Attached: 1560971748348.jpg (382x254, 16K)

Being an ethnicity that needs constant validation from around the world, needs special assistance to be seen as equal to everyone else and constantly desiring women from any other ethnicity than my own because women from my ethnicity are too fucking fat and bitchy?

No thanks.

Attached: 1566973681991.png (500x632, 153K)

I cope with not being black by going fishing with my son and my dad. In case you're unfamiliar with those terms. A son is a male that you have helped to create and a father is a male that helped to create you. I'm aware that part of your culture is to leave before those relationships form but thats how we cope with not being niggers.

Have my wife make babies with one

I wake up...I get out of bed. Take a piss stand their and be glad I'm not a subhuman being imported by jews to destabilize the country so they can gain more power.

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable. greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequals

The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

and the lesson to be learnt here? "The greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequals."

I'm sorry they brought the black slaves here. At least the Irish and other slave descendants went through hardships but managed to integrate with everyone else.
Niggers are the only ones that think their distant ancestors were the only people ever to be screwed over (by their own leaders at that that sold them, which is never mentioned). Then they spend 200 years trying to milk it while being a drain on everyone else and spending most of their efforts killing each other and blaming everyone else for it.
I'm sorry they didn't all stay in their dirt huts with the rest of africa.

I was born and raised in San Diego and can safely say all the best Mexicans are American. Hardworking, family oriented Christians who realise their old country was a corrupt shithole. The real problem is niggers, has always been niggers and is still niggers.
Fuck Niggers
Without white people, where are you going to get food, water & shelter? You’re not capable of looking after yourselves anywhere in the world without the white man’s support. You know this, right? Nothing in your life, nothing around you, was created by a black man.

Being a straight white male is like playing life on easy mode lol

Beta. Your son's will grow up to be wimps like you, and get cucked by blacks who spread their seed indiscriminately

Oh pls respond to my comment. LOL

Attached: 1566797433522.jpg (892x594, 129K)

do a series of reverse Michael Jackson procedures, and die a lonely race-tranny.

By not getting shot lmao.

>central banking is somehow bad
you people keep adopting Trump's ignorance like you're slurping drops of cum of his limp dick, central banking is the antithesis of African economics with rampant hyperinflation. Trumpies are nigger wannabes

Attached: 1547981099474.jpg (550x543, 83K)