Life advice

Life advice.

Make sure to never tip your waiter.
Also waitresses must show tits for tips.

Attached: 588a63651b0000260004cb0f.jpg (1778x1000, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dol.gov/whd/state/tipped.htm
dol.gov/elaws/faq/esa/flsa/002.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wG0dOPYbqyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You either never visit the same restaurant twice, or you eat a lot of spit.

You have a feminine handwriting. How much longer do you want to stay in the closet?

Eat my fucking ass

U need Jeebus

Kek phukin' priceless

Attached: 1566891938965.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

Poorfag detected

Yeah, I'm sure you've had plenty of ass, too.

I don't support tax evading employed homeless twinks

The rest of the civilized world laugh at Americas complete shitshow of a service industry.

We don't blame you. You can't even support yourself, let alone others. It's poorboy.

Bring me my soda you fucking twink beggar

Fucking hate tipping dipshits who usually are no help at all. ESPECIALLY waiters. I can get my own fucking food and drinks, just put them in the goddamn dining room.

Aww, the poorfag thinks that he can afford a soda. Cute.

OP eats cum because that’s what happens to people who don’t tip. Servers and bartenders NEVER forget, and they have no problem taking justice into their own hands. And by justice I mean getting the fat sweaty Mexican in the back to jerk off on or fart in your food.

Then get your food to go, broke ass.

i like you user

when the parasitic begging waiter scum realizes he ain't getting tipped his mood flips, realizing he won't get free cash for doing nothing.

I would tip the chef tbh - the have a respectful profession and create the lovely food but the tips go to the useless wait staff who just move 10 steps to move my plate. they don't deserve minimum wage tbh.

would be cool if they had a tip the chef box and u just tip him 50 and leave the waiter nothing.

not surprisingly, studies show that black people tip the least amount, and most often don't tip at all. just write a note that says "i identify as a black man and i don't tip" and if they say anything to you, they're racist.

Tipping needs to die, and employers need to pay their staff to do their job, but there's no need to be an asshole about it
Where possible, pay the extra $ for a company that does pay employees well instead.

People say this but how are you going to spit in my food once you already brought it to me and I already ate it?

I opened numerous restaurants and served for many years before returning to school. Here are the worst guests you don't want to see in my experience:

>Old people. I don't care how polite, cute, whatever. These people NEVER fucking tip appropriately.
>Redneck white boys. These fucking idiots are the dirtiest slobs. They also have a tendency to not tip very well. The younger they are, the worse.
>Niggers. They actually tip better than rednecks most of the time but they're just so fucking loud and also messy. I Imagine they get worse the closer you work to a city.
>Rich white mom taking her daughter out for her 21st birthday. Cunts. Self explanatory.

That concludes the worst of the worst. Hope you aren't the above!

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say

>to jerk off in or fart on your food.

How do you fart in food? Gum, maybe?

I'm this user here:
It isn't just nasty cooties you need to worry about. it's us purposefully dropping your food on the ground, or rubbing it against the boots that we stand around our trash compactors. The most disgusting, contaminated thing you'd ever want to lick in this world is a servers work shoes. We step in food, that we never clean off that festers germs, trash, puke, you name it. We don't clean that shit. We make sure you contract all those germs if you fuck us. I've seen it, and done it personally to douchebags.

Did you know that some states pay the states minimum wage as the tipped wage? California is just one example.

Did you also know that if the tipped employee doesn't make the state's minimum wage (in a week, based off of the hours worked), the employer must pay the difference to get the employee up to the states minimum wage?
Also, when I tip, I start at a base amount. $2 per person. Then, if the person does poorly, the tip goes down. I do this to balance it isn't harder for someone to carry a plate containing a $50 meal vs. a $12 meal.

Also to add to all of this. The food industry is full of some of the most miserable people in the world. When they walk away from your table, their persona lifts. These are not the type of people you want to not tip well if you plan on ever returning to said establishment. The user who mentioned it earlier in the thread is right. They remember that shit forever.

Also, links:

dol.gov/whd/state/tipped.htm
dol.gov/elaws/faq/esa/flsa/002.htm

This is actually true as fucked up as it sounds. Older black men sometimes tip. Young niggas dont leave sheeeeeit

As a chef, you're full of shit. You can literally say "this tip is for the chef", and there's no way that you don't know that. You're just a poor motherfucker making excuses. Go get a job, faggot.

Youre a shitty tipper. Your 2 dollars is getting your food spat in

My friend was a chef and every time i tipped him he said he didnt get it, though it was only small amount, like 10%. So no, the servers take it. Subhuman thieves.

The chef is salaried. That's why no tips required.

>get $20 meal
20% tip = $2, more then acceptable.
why should more expensive food change what the waiter deserves?

He generally would do a better job to improve my experience then the waiter. Plus, they have to get min wage, if they don't make it in tips so doesn't matter.

Fuck you you old welfare queen.

You forgot high school kids. They make it a game of tipping as little as possible. Or they're just retarded and don't think about tip when they buy 20 bucks of food with the 20 their parents gave them.

Also young indians, like 1st gen immigrant young indians. Horrible tippers.

Here...i will put it in my pocket for safe keeping. I will make sure to give it to the chef later...

...later...

Oops im home and forgot to give him that tip. Oh well guess it is mine now

$2 on a $12 meal is 15%

Fuck anyone who says that 20% is the minimum.

And I still don't think it's right for a person working in a place that sells $30 plates of food to get more than their $12 counter. I guess it should go up a bit more if they have to pay for nicer clothes, but that is really minor. Plus, if the place is doing good business and the person works an average of 3 tables an hour, with an average of 3 customers per table, then they are getting like $20 an hour (3*2*3+2), which is fucking fine. And again, if they are doing a good job, they'll get hours over the shittier servers.

New York fag here. This is completely true. Here if you don't make tips then you get $15/hour (subsidized by the owner of the restaurant). That's it. Cut and dry. Tip what you think is fair and don't let people shame you into thinking otherwise.

wow seriously? so basically no point in tipping then.

Yes I agree. And if there are any servers lurking, make sure you continue my tradition of wiping the bottom of your disgusting work boots on this customers food. If he gets sick, not your problem. He deserved it!

Yep. See

Know a dude who had some sort of weakened immune system, managed to sue the restaurant and they checked the cameras, found the dude, sent him to jail.

He actually got a few grand in compensation, too.

15 dollars an hour in new York is actual poverty

I bet that fucker isn't such a shit anymore now that he knows the possible consequences of fucking with people now. That server is stupid though. You don't do that shit on the line or the managers office.

nah he still doesn't tip. He was pretty satisfied with the outcome, he got a good payday over it.

Oh, and for those who say that other people don't pay a "fair" tip, so I should pay more, you can go fuck yourselves. Same for those who say that I should pay more because you are working at a place with lower business/ your boss has it out for you.

And fuck anyone who retaliates against a customer because you think you know why they tipped less. That person may have tipped less because you did a shitty job. You don't know.

Thanks for boosting my immune system, mate.

still twice minimum wage.

Yeah waiters are fucking bums, the cooks bust their ass

Last nigger table I had I put runny nose snot in their drinks and then ignored them for 30 mins. Best feeling in the world. Made up for all the times I gave them good service for 0 tip. Niggers are the worst.

Attached: 1562950463252.jpg (750x536, 48K)

Nope, don’t enable the industry

>Herr derr it costs the same to live anywhere

> Not bringing a dna kit to test your food.
fucking plebs. Once returned my food 3 times in a row, the third time the waiter got brought into the the back with the owner, good times.

Yeah but the cooks are generally forgotten about. For what reason should waiters not give part of their tips to the cooks on a mandatory basis?

>Not living in a place where its cheaper

Cooks are felons who sell drugs out the back, do drugs on the job, and Can't get a job anywhere else. Mostly black niggers or spics.

He isn't wrong.

So everyone should move to Nebraska? Kys.

pretty much this. i'm not here for some fag to serve me food, if a guy serves me he gets no tip, simple. If a girl serves me i'll give her at least 5 bucks maybe more if she flirts with me.

Other then that i don't give a shit. I came for the food, not a service.

This is why I avoid eating out anyway. There used to be hidden camera shows about this shite that I watched from an early age. I hope you all end up jobless, you sacks of shit.

Wait staff are niggers. They get a stipen to be a slave. They agreed to this.

Shart of the Deal.

maybe your boss should just give a livable wage or y'know..
fucking relate the minimum wage per the average income of the city, not the fucking country if it differs so god damn much?

Having served, it isn't hard to guess who does and doesn't tip after doing it awhile. Service from start to finish declines appropriately.

Thanks for tainting my food and getting me free meals. Even if your boos is a shitty person and lets you keep working after this (which I doubt because any competent boss would know that this would cause the customers to leave, so if your boss keeps you, all he'd really be doing is driving away business) you are just causing you to only get scum customers, meaning you get less money, so yay for fucking yourself, I guess.

Because cooks are the scum of the earth douchebags and are incompetent. Can't read a fucking ticket or lose them. 30 mins on my apps. Hopeless.

who cares? I don’t live in a cucked nation so I dont tip anyone.

>dubs of truth checked
>>Redneck white boys. These fucking idiots are the dirtiest slobs. They also have a tendency to not tip very well. The younger they are, the worse.
Fuckin rednecks.

Whatever ya say, Williamsburg.

Servers are just mooches though, there's nothing you can say to make me care less about a server or even bring a cook to your level.

Yeah, I at least give the woman a tip if she looks good and also since she's physically working that female body. Men need to go work in a coal mine, not fucking waddle their ass bringing me food

It already is you fucking FAGGOT thats why new York gets 15. Youre a regard cashier that's why you can't tip. You mouth breathing jackals.

Still more deserving of a tip than a faggot waiter

Poorfag detect.
Imma rich as shit so I overtip everytime to make everyone else look like assholes kek.
50 dollar meal? Here’s a hundo for you babe, thanks for the fuckall work you did, but I know you need the money more than I do kekkek

yeah that too, if shes a fucking feminist looking dyke shes dead to me, no tip. she got a good rack and flirts i have once tipped a waiter like $100 (good 50% tip)

>Has shitty customer
>Does shitty act to all customers of that type
>Only shitty customers of that type come in, now
>Bitches that only shitty customers come in

Congrats on putting yourself into a position where you are perpetually financially screwing yourself.

Blacks
Rednecks
High school kids
Foreigners
Old people

In that order

This is true. Plus they didn’t tip for shit unless you went the whole ‘muh trump is the messia yaaahaaaw’ schtick, then sometimes I made a shitload. Mfw I donated it to Hillary’s campaign

>Hurr durr 15 isn't livable
maybe u should get a better paying job
>hurr durr 15 is livable

this is why you guys dont even deserve min wage lol

>supreme gentleman

Yeah because rednecks actually work a mans job for their money, and they know waiters don't deserve more than 2 dollars for simply walking a couple of steps

You talk like a zoomer, shut the fuck up

>$20
>20% = $2
>TIL

...Because the cooks get paid by the hour. If they do a really top-notch job, then yeah, credit where credit is due, but otherwise, nah.

Red necks always made a fuckton mor work than nigs though.

People in the service industry are such whiney bitches. What made you people into such martyrs? It's just a job like any other job. If you don't like minimum wage then get a non-entry level position. Simple as that.

Fakest, gayest and cringiest shit I've read all day.

Attached: 0000.jpg (621x414, 23K)

Kek u jealous. Not my fault my daddy’s a rich fuck and doesn’t give a shizzle what I do with muh life. kekkkek

You're a cook. Its obvious. Joke is on you. Have fun never being financially successful.

Yeah I don't even tip the ugly ones a percentage of the time depending on how hard they worked, a hot girl can get a tip for doing an easy job, but an ugly girl has to at least have been putting in some work

>butthurt poorfag

I did it a dozen times over to only those who deserve it. Not once was I caught, or even in danger of it. You'll never fucking know why you got "food poisoning" and had a shitty week and if you call and complain to our company, we will investigate. But they aren't investigating us dipshit they are investigating the quality of food. You can't prove we did shit, they know it, we know it, and now you know it. Just don't show up to places where people like me are serving if you think you are not going to tip and become a regular. Because there are a lot of people like me. I learned from the best, fuckhead. And btw, I don't serve anymore. Almost done with my education.

REEEEEEEEEEE SOMEONE DOESN’T TALK THE WAY I LIEK
REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: B989B4A2-1551-4BF6-9B3B-CB13F3F78B3B.jpg (720x720, 55K)

Stay mad poorfag

Faggot, that's why you're a welfare nigger begging for decent working class peoples pocket change to come your way

Such butthurt for the generous rich dude

If it isn't livable... Don't live there then.

samefaggot zoomer, go stick your yeezys up your ass you trap wannabe

> Employers have to make up missing tips to min wage
There's a lot of employers that fudge tip numbers and misreport hours worked to get around that. Sure it's illegal, but that doesn't stop it happening.
Also, a company is going to see an employee that doesn't bring in tips and whose wage they have to top up as a cost and a liability compared to other employees. That's going to get them sidelined (reduced shifts, shitty shifts) or fired.

Lol that was like four years ago when I was in college u retard. I’m a 9 to 5er now working in a shitty little law outfit.
Mfw i would never donate to Hillary ever again

Truth bombs

>Nope, don’t enable the industry
You mean don't patronize decent companies that pay their staff well and don't expect their staff to rely on tips?
That's about the only way you're going to cause a shift away from tipped jobs.

Homophobes are small-minded. Focus on big issues like engineering rather than small issues like other people screwing.

Actually former chef, used to be wait staff too. Made like 1k / night at a high end place, was great but i'm not a social sort of dude, too socially draining.

Now i am a programmer who works on commission, much happier job life, also earn twice as much as i did as a cook in half the amount of work, plus i enjoy it. Programming is fun.

>found the redneck

Bull fucking shit. Rednecks just drink sweet tea like theyve traveled the Sahara prior to dining. They'll merc an entire urn amongst 3 people. Niggers will ask you for one thing every time you get to the table. Napkins, you go get them and come back. Then, hot sauce, repeat. Then one of each condiment. One. At. A. Time. Not to mention their hot water cups to clean the silverware. Then zero on 175 tab. I have no remorse.

Queens checking in. He's full of shit. $15 is plenty livable if you're not some sniveling transplant who constantly eats out and wastes money on things they don't need.

t. someone who makes less than $20 an hour and lives comfortably

>you eat a lot of spit
Technically, spitting in food is a crime in most jurisdictions. Anyone poor enough to be working a tipped job but with half a brain shouldn't be dumb enough to do that shit.

* 1k / night with tips, as wait staff. not as a cook / chef

No shit I’m the samefag, Why would someone else reply to you when your post was aimed at me? Fuck you poorfags get duuuuumb when u get butthurt..

Dont fuck with the people who serve your food, period.

Nigs are doing that to fuck with u kekkek. U put up with it like a little bitch. That’s why u don’t gets tips.

I think what the guy was trying to say when saying "that's why new York gets 15" was that the minimum wage already varies from state-to-state, not that 15 is livable.
Though yeah, he did go about it in a retarded way and could have explained himself better/clearer.

Haha you're fucking poor and live with 5 people. My sides hahahaha

Kek I used to rub my dick on every hamburger I made for any fuckhead wearing a trump cap when I was working the night shift at McDonald’s lol

As a white guy who served as this post suggests:
Rednecks are a huge cleanup/no tips when they the younger they are. Almost as bad as niggers. You know what if you told me I had to serve a young redneck table, or a nigger table. I'd actually flip a coin to determine which table I wanted. You may be an appropriate, good American boy and I'm not trying to disrespect you, but I've served thousands of tables and know the demographics pretty well.

Lmfao

Understandable, I was liberal up until I was 24 or 25 as well. That's why voting age should be 25, people younger than that are clueless as fuck as just vote for "muh feels" and shit they think is going to get magically fixed.

Every wave of high school/college aged kids thinks their age group is going to be the ones to change the world.

It's not just one table. Its all of them. They all do it. They know we make in a day what they make in a week, so they pull these stunts to show their ass like the monkeys they are then blame white people for their shitty life choices. Its a joke.

I'm 23 and i voted trump so fuck off not everyones dumb as a youth. like yeah trumps gay but hillary is like triple gay, she's off the charts.

Thanks for pointing out you're an idiot. A lucky idiot, but an idiot.
The world is full of idiots. So are the prisons.

>not trying to disrespect you
Fuck the rednecks they are white trash

You seem invested in this topic. If you have explained why, could you hook me up with post number?

If not, then feel free to elaborate on why: "You do not tip faggots".

I'm not going to hold his retarded hand like you did explaining the obvious. That guy has never been to another state. Possibly has never read a book.

Talented.

Is take rednecks any day over blacks. Any day.

Yeah lick my fucking nuts cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=wG0dOPYbqyk

Thye k ow thye are rustling your jimmies, youprobably sperg and they get hard. Tell em everytime u have to make a trip to their table for dumb shit then their meal goes to the end of the queue or something.

Yeah not everyone, just a high percentage. Good job

>They know we make in a day what they make in a week
literally just walking 2 meters to grab a plate, you don't deserve more then a nigger so it's understandable.

>Americas complete shitshow of a service industry
It doesn't even make sense. Customers in most restaurants get away with ridiculous shit - scamming, theft, conning comps and bs discounts etc, staff don't care about their jobs so they let them get away with it, and steal shit themselves - no one makes any money (at the store level anyway) because the business side is terrible, so there's not enough money to pay anyone decent wages, so they don't care about their jobs or the business, and the cycle continues.
Run your companies right ffs and the problems will basically solve themselves.

Kek I hope u ate one of my special Big Macs with extra (dick) cheese

Yeah, if they are acting like little children then Treat them like little children.

I've actually only gotten food poisoning once. And it was from a new pizza place that opened up. It may have been something else though, because my friends, who have a really bad immune system, didn't get sick (they also very rarely get food poisoning as well). They went out of business shortly after. Though their location was terrible, the food was good. And I didn't hear any complaints from my co-workers who went there a few times.

What kind of programming and which languages? Where from and how much do you earn atm?
1k a night is hard to beat.

Thankfully I currently live in a better country. Got out of the US as soon as I could. The constitution has some nice bits in it but the culture is shit.

*who have really bad immune systems...
Sorry

They are looking for a reason to complain for free food. That's all it is.

They make month by cutting food costs until they are making less than working an office job. It's pretty sad. Unless they serve booze, that always makes money, but the restaurant cost in booze is pennies for a $5 drink. Overall, it's sad. Blame niggers and spics, they will take take take and we let them, it's sad.

You don't understand and you never will

1. This stopped happening 20 years ago

2. Bullshit, we forget each and every one of you every single night and go get drunk. No one actually gets a kick out of than van wilder bullshit when they are sweating their ass off throwing dishes and taking things out of the hyper steamer while running back and forth to the cooler. Restaurants arent McDonalds, everyone is actually busy, monitored, and too overwhelmed to give three quarters of a shit how garbage you are. We watch people be lazy pigs all day, you think some smarmy ass who thinks his steak isnt the right shade of pussy changes how much I get paid? If you are an ass servers and tenders take it out by ignoring you. If you are nice we bust our ass. Its like posters here never go outside or have jobs

I used to work in a pizza joint and it was always the delivery drivers that were the worst. They would pick at the toppings on the pizzas when they delivered them, then try and cover up the holes by spreading the rest ofthe toppings around. If u ever got a pizza that was light on toppings it was probably some Indian delivery guy rubbing his shit-covered hands all over your pizza and stealing your pepperoni.

He lied. Stop believing anything someone says.

Dude you are making too much sense for b.

Fucken gross.

People by and large dont do this. You just a shit person with shit expectations
Life is full of miserable people RESTAURANTS are full of pretentious first world ouchie tweenagers

So I should pay more because 1.) Your boss is cheap, or 2.) You either live in an area where the clients don't tip well (not likely because if everybody brought is low tips, there's no reason you'd be singled out. Unless your boss is a fool. Then it still isn't my problem) or you did a shitty job? You get reduced hours based on your performance. It's not my fault and you shouldn't be expecting me to fix your problems. Blame where blame is due and all that.

See: I just left the food industry a year ago after about six years of experience in and out of six different places. I personally did it, and knew of at least one other incident by other individuals to what I did at each location. And these were kids that didn't grow up with that movie, user. Don't fuck with people who serve your food. It isn't that hard.

Lifes not always about money. As i said i work on commission, so my income isn't something i can just pull up. I earn quite a bit less but i don't have to talk to people so that in its way is worth the money.
I know Java, C#, SQL, Lua, JS/ES6, CSS (fite me), Bunch of shell and other minor languages. I am looking to learn Kotlin and D, Go or Rust just for personal hobby opensource fun and whatnot. That's how i started, i fucked around until i made shit that was good, got to read other peoples code, adapted - learned why bad code was bad, why it was a pain to read and applied it to my own code. Yeah, if it's solo free lance shit you can write messy code and no one will care - clients don't understand but sometimes u get called back a second time, also if another dev gets hired to add stuff you helping a brother out.

Sometimes you gotta write messy though, when you under a deadline and there's not much you can do other then pile up the debt but i do like to make nice clean code that you can easily look at and understand.

And yeah, not much low level shit, i know. Though i am making anywhere from 3-10g a month so it's fine.

Don’t tip then. You will still get served and you will still eat.

You shouldn't have to tip at all. The cost of labour should be built into the price on the menu. Everywhere.
In the meantime though, there needs to be better monitoring and handling of companies that pull shady shit, and people should be boycotting establishments relying on tipped labour.

Kek justice.
Yeah angry twiglets are so scary

Its not subsidized. They are simply paying the minimum fucking wage. Thats a bullshit way to put it. Im not subdisizing my fucking credit card bill when I pay it in full. I'm doing what I'm fucking supposed to do.

Not fucking with people by not tipping them, plus you tip after paying. I have never went to the same place twice so what they gonna do?

>people are spitting in your food after you have eaten it and received the bill
>restaurants that serve 500 or more people a day keep track of the third of people that suck and put in extra mibd power, effort, and sweat to ensure their food is made differently because work is such a playful, easy going game.

It's funny how being a waiter is not looked at as a career in many parts of the world. In Spain I've seen waiters who commanded respect from their guests. The regulars treated them with dignity and as a friend. They oozed confidence and pride.

Don't take things literally and yeah, there's no good way to do a case-by-case basis, so it's inevitable that some people are unjustly screwed. Just like when it comes to smoking/drinking/sex. Just be glad that if the system booted your age group, the majority would swing closer to your views, so it turns into a win for you anyway (assuming that you are in the minority that is).

>You forgot literal children who do not bring their tipping slide rule to every meal

>HURR DURR MY DIMUMBASS LIVES IN NEW YORK WORKING AS A FUCKING WAITER

No one is going to pay 20 bucks for a burger and fries or 4 dollars for a drink moron. Sales will go down.

Delivery driver here. Yeah, the rest of the customers pick up the tab for your (((frugality))), because I add miles to my shift to make up for your lack of acknowledging how things work, like a child. It's not even much, like a $1.50/delivery when it happens, although I could get away with more. I just do it on principle, because I don't like getting stiffed. Being tipped is the only way I can make the job work at $6.75/hr when I'm on the road.

Morally, you MIGHT be right via technicality, but, that's pretty dubious, in and of itself.

Apparently, you can't cook either, or you would be eating at home. Forgive me if I am incorrect here, and you are simply stupid or lazy. No one needs your untrained ass asking where the ranch dip is, or how to use the oven.

I hate fuckers like you. If you are so cheap that you won't tip, then stay fucking home, and stop fucking with people's money.

You know how the game's is played, and you're fucking it up for everyone by essentially having your fellow man "pay it backwards".

No tipping nigger.

Instead of moving away from new york to force an increase in property value, we should just arbitrarily raise minimum wage and make the problem worse, huh?

>you must enjoy spit
I actualy ask for a different server when ever an ape tries to serve me. They are made to serve but have since forgotten their way.
>Webem of Hotdog waitress
I don't have it but waitress puts hot dog in pussy then serves it.

you broke rule number one of eating at a restaurant never fucked with the people that make your food how tasty was that spit in floor spicy put all over your food?

No people should tip.

Oh no you probably want the nigger. Us white dudes will drop your food on the ground and replate it or do the ol work boot rub. We were the slave masters remember? We know how to come up with devious punishments. I think you'd rather have the nigger pube after seeing what I've done before.

>I put this much effort into being a miserable dick while smiling on the outside and claiming it makes me happy

kek

You get paid by the hour too you moron. The owners have to pay the difference and youre not getting shit unless YOU go above and beyond.

Who said anything about 20 bucks a burger?
A Big Mac in the UK costs £3.19 (US$3.90), in Australia it costs AU$6.45 (US$4.35). Both countries have decent minimum wages and labor standards, and no tipping culture to speak of.
That's after taxes, btw.
There's no fucking reason that the US can't manage decent wages and decent labor standards with reasonable prices.

Why the fuck did you bring up McDonald's in a thread about restaurants? Are you a stupid person?

The truest shit I've ever read.

I wonder if that rich guy and the edgy waiter posts are just one seeting samefagging minimum wage fag
Either way, hilarious

Attached: 1563697149912.jpg (320x348, 16K)

Right because the only way to fix the world is to let the terrible rot. That method of thinking has done wonders for our prison systems.

Now I'm not saying to dedicate all your effort in helping the stupid, but a little bit goes a long way. And yes, I'm aware that I don't tip "well" but am saying a small amount goes a long way. But that's because giving money is a reward, basically saying "congrats on being a fool. Do it again.", and giving advice is showing how to stop being a fool.

Narcissistic mental illness

You were slave masters. Were. I like this thread because I recently got 10k because I saw one of you slaves drop the food and had the manager check the tapes. That fucker was fired.

Because the price of a big mac is a decent standard measuring stick around the world - the the point it's literally an economic index.
Try to compare to another country and you'll get bogged down in details about whether it's comparable or not.

Easy to catch them in the act if it's expected. The glorified beggars won't risk their easy money by spitting in food.

Should have paid attention in class.

Oh your probably right but you see im not a dick head. Im nice to waiters/waitresses because im not going to tip. They don't find out till the end since ive long enjoyed my food. Usualy at diners. Actual resturaunts i go to are too good for employees to mess with the customers food, they have a rep to uphold. Shit man accadently have a hair on plate? Free meal remade and gift card next time. They actualy value customer service to keep people bringing back.
Those shit small resturaunts who have crap customer service i avoid because they are more likely to fuck with your food. I hardly go out eating unless its on a date, so i have nothing to wory about.
I never tip.

>damn rednecks, they treat eating out as something special and make sure a business earns every cent of what they spend because for a sliver of time in their life they are a customer meant to enjoy themselves.

Also you are all fucking wrong and never worked in a restaurant for long. The worst customer ever is:

Entire busses of sports teams that come in five minutes to close and ask if you think you can still squeeze in an auditorium full of people and your boss says yes. These are the ONLY people whose food I have ever considered fucking with. They trash everything. Plus they are always accompanied by no skill adult babies called coaches, and five to twenty extremely over enthusiastic "cool" parents

No you're comparing cardboard to an actual hamburger.

Refusing to give you handouts isn't "fucking" with you.

You are a delivery person who only has to walk from one room to another over and over. Requires no talent, heck it barely requires motor skills. Here's a tip: Get off your high horse you replaceable piece of garbage.

I'm glad you live in fear of me fucking with your food if I notice you. It is a good amount of power to hold over someone.

I could see that. But the time I'm talking about, it wasn't delivery. It was around the corner from my work. Almost literally. It had no street presence, or whatever you want to call it.

I've been a cook at multiple restaurants and I know this feel

>keke berry my dick like king arthur kek

god are millenials shit people

How you equate being courteous and polite as "living in fear" is beyond me.

>I'm glad you live in fear of me fucking with your food if I notice you. It is a good amount of power to hold over someone.

Kek, found the 120 pound square glasses faggot

unionise then you dumb fuck, instead of being a welfare nigger

>nuh uh, all this unbelievable stuff happened and also I have a big dick and a ferrari

Oh you think being polite won't get your food fucked with? If you get sat in my section, and I know you are a shit tipper, your food is getting fucked with.

>I never tip.
What a cheap fuck. I hope they put their dicks in your mashed potatoes. No tip, low life.

Yeah in the event of gay sex, us millenials would be the ones burying our dicks in you. You low test fortnite dancing beta

ha...haha...

> Unionise
This. Force your employer to do the right thing. It may cause changes in the business structure but long term it's for the best.

Kek
>fear
My guy i avoid shit resturaunts, sub par food, service and atmosphere. Why pay for something if i feel it is not worth my money. I voye with my wallet a shit product isn't worth my money. If i am in need of some quick food microwave it is. Other wise i roll the dice at a diner, as i said im nice to everyone of the servers, never tip then leave to never come back to that shit hole. I aslo enjoy cooking so i stick to cooking for myself. Its not fear.

High up management in a corporate steak chain here. I would laugh at this and fire/press charges on any retaliation.

I wrote this. I have never, and will never, foul a customer's food. No need to go all there.

Also, almost all of the waitstaff I have worked with does the same thing.

That doesn't mean ALL, though. A small percentage of the staff will spit in the mayonnaise when the manager's back is turned. If there are five million waitstaff employees in the US, at one percent, that's still fifty thousand potential spitters.

fuck me, right?

>I would laugh at this and fire/press charges on any retaliation.
Good. You should. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I did. Delivery driving is fun. Pays ok if you know what you're doing.

My guy. I worked at upscale restaurants. I booted Toby Keiths fillet mignon because he was a shit tipper on top of being a souless asshole. I will reiterate what I told the other user: If you think being polite outweighs being a shit tipper, your food is going to be fucked with at some point, you really aren't taking anything valuable away from this thread.

Fuck Unions. After watching the UMWA screw it's clients, I would have no truck with that.

You want to know something funny?
So when me and some friends go out, one of my closest friends always tells the server after I order "Oh by the way he dosen't tip" I look em dead in the eye(the server) and say yeah i don't tip. Ive heard plenty of sob stories of how they survive on tips. My fucking favorite response is
Heres a tip "Don't walk in dark alley ways at night"
I never tip
My friend always tries to play mind games saying they messed with my food. So i inspect the fuck out of it before hand, and most the times get pissed and walk up to the server and order food to-go. By the time my friends are near done eating my to go food is readh and if i enjoy an untainted food.

First this
and two, you are a shit person who knows shit people. I am not saying the movie was influential moron...I am saying it perfectly portrays how epicly childish getting giddy to sprinkle pubes on food is.

Nah, it's actually cheaper in the long run just to not to unionize. My state has had a bad track record with unions, and I simply don't trust them.

First, look at any country that doesn't have tipping built into the system. Yeah, they really are hurting. Second, if business drops, the owner shifts around the prices to find a middle ground. Third, look at movie theaters. Yes, they will pay those outrageous prices. Plus, when you look at the prices of most burgers at, say, Red Robin or Ruby Tuesday's, you see a price of $15, so an extra $5, probably not. But an extra $2-$3, maybe. And the drinks wouldn't more than double. Honestly, if tipping were removed, prices would go up maybe 5% and all you'd see is the waiters that did a good job and made good money start whining about how much they are losing.

>Fuck Unions. After watching the UMWA screw it's clients, I would have no truck with that.
Just because some unions are corrupt and disconnected from their membership, doesn't mean the principle is bad.
All organization types have examples where they've lost their way. It's part of human nature.
If you don't like the existing unions, form your own.

see

I'd spit on your onion rings, Or in the parking lot, circling, screaming, "I don't give a fuck!"

Nah. Not interested. Thank you though.

This guy gets it. Exactly no (zero) people should tip.

First off
>Nice larp
Second of all you tip at the end. I leave to never return, as for upscale places that i frequent its not even enough to be seen as a regular customer. There are so many different resturaunts, and as i said before i'd rather cook for myself. Shit man, servers don't recognize me promise because ill call them by their first name and they say shit "howd you know my name?" I didn't even introduce myself." I tell them ive been here before and remember what great service i got from them. This also inplants the idea i gave a heafty tip. Lol

God, you're fucking clueless. Ok, you think you beat the system, eh?

With muh window down and muh system up

This guy knows..

The hostest puts my order in straight to the cook.
When the fuck does my server have time to talk to the hostest to say "hey if this guy comes up here trying ti get to-go food, fuck with it" nigga this is the real world not what ever you imagined in your head.

I'm this guy here
I wish we still had the per-thread ids.

And I was giving the guy the reason that the chefs don't get/deserve tips. Nothing more.

Lol, I think you have that statement backwards. Do you really think that servers and cooks don't get along? Do you really believe your food is "safe" at any point before you get it. What a fantasy world you live in. And I really hope they do cum in your food because I can tell you're a real asshole.

How so?

But he said that he never goes to the same place twice. So how would you know that he was a shit tipper?

high school kids on lunch break. they often would pay with change.

screw stupid "your food in x mins" guarantees. it brought in the worst.

also, poor redneck Karens. all day they have to type and do menial phone work, so at 7pm they become Queens of all Wait Staff.

Oh so the cook recieves a picture perfect description from my server. When a to-go order comes in he invisions in his head that i am the one ordering the food?

As others have mentioned; Not tipping means trouble. I've seen a bartender whip out his dick and take a slash into someones negroni for being a douchebag and not tipping.

You make it sound so hard to do. Ok, buddy, whatever you need to believe. I love clueless people like you, you make me raff with how smart you think your are. You think you have outsmarted them all. Ok...

>make
no, you didn't make my food, you leech on society. you just transported it 5 steps.

Yeah totally, just walk into the kitchen right? Shut the fuck up you dumbass niglet

I think you sort of implied that you go to a restaurant, your friend said you don't tip (and so did you), you tell that same person to have your food made to-go, then you pick up your food.

See, in this example, the waiter (who you told you don't tip) then tells the cook "On the to-go order of (your exact order), fuck with it.".

This guy fuckin gets it..

So...You are going to go to a place where tipping is customary. You are going to break that custom, to save yourself some shekels. I assume you will also share your views with the other customers, making more no tipping customers.

Work there sucks, because it's one of the places in town where you don't get tipped, so the turnover rate is high. Owner has to raise prices, so normally tipping customers have less to tip, and your "advice" to other customers has cost the owner a few more orders per day. Prices have to go up again, etc, etc.

The favorite place you like to eat at, goes out of business.

You proceed to the next restaurant, repeat your process, and wreck the food service industry in your town. The only place left to eat is Uncle Joe's "BBQ" Pit, specializing in boiled rat's assholes.

All the time, your cheap, frugal, broke, untalented ass still won't just stay home and make there own food. Stupid lazy fucker.

I have no problem with you not tipping. Heck, stay home, cook your own food, and save EVEN MORE MONEY.

Otherwise you are simply a virus.

Heck, just go to McDolan's. Tipping isn't expected, it's dirt cheap, and you don't have to cook.

I think I'm seeing a pattern here. People that don't tip simply suck at life. Kinda like how you can tell what kind of person the driver in front of you is, to some degree, by the way they drive.

Then explain to me how? How the cook in the kitchen gets a well enough discription of me from a bitching server. How that amongst the orders the cook must fill one to-go order they know its mine? The hostest leaves the head of the resturaunt to be told by a busy server who i am? Servers don't wait one table they have multipul how does the server have time to talk to the hostest, so the hostest knows its me, and the cook knows the to-go order is mine? You keep calling me clueless then please enlighten me.

Look at all you fucking morons arguing about tipping. Let me help you fuck head morons out...

>Wait staff made me feel like I'm an important customer, seems like a cool person, or makes me smile or laugh? Full Tip

>Wait staff flops my food in front of me and fucks off for half an our while I'm choking down food without a refilled beverage? No tip.

You get tipped on the quality of your SERVINCE in the SERVICE industry. Not because you brought a couple of plates 10 feet. If you EXPECT me to tip, then you bring your fucking A game. If I don't tip you, you're shit at your easy ass job and dont deserve my money.

>I think I'm seeing a pattern here. People that don't tip simply suck at life. Kinda like how you can tell what kind of person the driver in front of you is, to some degree, by the way they drive.
Ah, yep. Totally correct

All those faggots up above (they don't deserve my yous) talking about how the chef deserves the tips, so they just stiff the server have clearly never been in a kitchen. Waiters "tip out" 15-20% of their earnings to the kitchen (bus boys and cooks). When I worked at a steak House, 4 chefs, 4 bus boys, 10 waiters, we pulled $8000 in tips a night, so those guys who already made $10/hr got $200 each. Waiters $100/hr, chef $80/hr, bus boys $50/hr.

When you stiff a waiter, you stiff everyone

That's a lot of text towards my mocking of the guy's lack of punctuation. See, if you actually read the text chain, you'd see that what the guy should have said and what he meant was:
>No (then a fucking comma) people should tip.

No, i go to the hostest, the person in the head of the resturaunt to greet people in. Thats whomst i go to for a to-go order. Not the server. Do you know the difference? They are two different people in two different locations of the resturaunt with two different positions.
Also my friends tip, but not I.

You're pretty dense, the entire staff works very closely together, and trust me, everyone knows the asshat

Racist. Or basically.

Lol. Sorry, rage writing. Nobody's perfect.

Attached: 1556416529504.gif (270x270, 580K)

Niggers and other minorities having sax is a huge issue but it is easier to tackle bigger problems beacuse genocide isn't socially acceptable

The hostess are close friends with the servers, they'll typically have them relay the togo orders into the kitchen anyways

And if you don't think we have enough time to talk to each other, chew on this, when it's taking your food 15 minutes to get prepared, we're usually banging one of the hostesses in the freezer

Where do you think waiters "disappear" to all the time? We're bullshitting with kitchen staff or hanging out at the host stand

Holy shit, you just won't resign that it happens to you. It does, because I can tell you're a shit person that puts people down for making a honest living bringing you your food and you do nothing but bitch and complain and make a scene. And you want to say that a waiter can't tell from first look at you that you will deserve the treatment? Because you, go out of your way to be a asshole, people will do the same to you. That's why you're clueless and they laugh at you thinking because you got it to go, your food is safe. Just makes it that much sweeter. You prob in a way make their night because they get to talk about the asshole that though getting it to go, makes his food safe. Priceless...

Which is a shame. A little selective genocide can be healthy for a society.

Oh you must live here
>pic related
I stand my what i believe and will continue to never tip. I do tip hair dressers though, if that strokes your tip fantasy.

Attached: the-twilight-zone.jpg (1000x563, 240K)

This

>be living in Taipei, Taiwan for 7 years
>7 years No tipping ever
>Go to Chris Ruth steakhouse in Taiwan
>4 top table, my treat
>Steak was so small - and not Filet Mignon
>you fucks want to play this game with me?
>This is a Chris Ruth steakhouse in name only
>Pissed - once again I cant find a decent steak in Taiwan
>Get bill, Pay cash
>Leave no Tip
>Felt so good - an American who knows the local culture: No Tipping.
>the look on that waitresses smug face decent into depression as I walked outside

Attached: ffffffffffuck.gif (200x267, 858K)

No sorry, I don't live in your fantasy world

And tipping "hair dressers" is retarded as a male

A fool and his money are easily parted

I suppose that might work. Though you should have made that clear (I guess it might have been to someone who actually works in a restaurant though, so it may be my bad. Then again, not all places run the same way).

And as the other guy said, they may be talking to each other. Though if you never gave your order to the waiter, then I guess that gets around it. But the waiter may take the time to describe you in detail. But that is highly unlikely. I guess if you go to the same place often enough, the waiter might remember you and over time it could cause problems.

>Things Virgins Say: IHOP Edition

For real! I also hate the druggies who are strung out on meth or heroin. Selective genocide ftw

Bingo

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

what else do you want a waiter for, retard?

I don't chimp out in resturaunts. Im nice to the servers and treat them well. Usually the believe this is insentive to be nicer to recieve a better tip. I don't frequent restruraunts, the ones i do go to, im not a regular and they don't remember who i am. I know this because i conversate and they say they don't remember me.
Here to the both of you

>Muh superior genes
>Ancestors wuz VIKANGZ n shit
>Serves shakes to high school kids for high school wage
Kek.

I get my hair dressed once every 3 months and that includes a wash.
I usualy trim my own till i need a touch up and fit to my hair. Hair cuts are the biggest scam tbh. Hair goes so quiclky. I'd go bald but fuck that.

Poorfag detected

Love people who think they are superior to others in the service industry. They have seen a million people just like you. So your "type" is picked up on. You need to think you have them fooled but, in reality you are the fool. Karma, believe it or not it all comes around.

I don't know, serving me food, getting me drinks. Waiter stuff?

It's alright. I've done the same.

I like tipping to an extent. We should just change the social contract to somewhere around $2 per person if the service is good. Then lower as their productivity drops. Obviously, this number would shift as the "living wage" shifted. And the main problem is the people who would ignore the system. But that's unavoidable. Though I don't think they should be fucked with. Eventually they'd just leave reviews saying how bad it was until the only people who show up are the ones who don't tip (if a tipper is going to give their money, do you think they would give it to a place they heard was bad?) and the loyal customers.

You must be fun at parties

Are you that racist in real life?

Because that pic is DEFINITELY op

Guys, it's so fuckin' easy dealing with this shit in Europe.
Everyone gets a paycheck. Servers/waiters/hostesses are jobs just like any other. Tips are not expected of anyone.
All this bullshit - fucking solved.

Attached: fuckin dart in your neck.gif (220x134, 140K)

Yes, but ive said before I often cook for myself and eat out on dates or with friends. Even restaurnts i frequent i go so spairingly that i am not remembered, even when i get the same server. Since i treat them well and try to talk to them; they have no idea who i am.

You’re contradicting yourself retard

Attached: 3DB88C8D-6C01-4615-96BF-C7F514EF0C0E.jpg (250x250, 11K)

No, he's too much of a pussy to let his servers know he's not going to tip, let alone call a black man a nigger to his face. Poorfag pussy would get destroyed and have no money to pay his hospital bills.

You don't have $50 you poor nigger

This guy thinks he's batman. Nobody can ever remember him or know his true identity. Man, you have some fuckin issues. I love b/.

>Only go out on dates
>Goes out sparingly
You just outed yourself as a virgin loser and it's because girls don't want to fuck poor fags who can't even tip 3 dollars.

Bro cocaine is the backbone of the restaurant industry.

Holy shit guy, what twilight zone reality do you live in? Seems like a pretty fucked place. Well i don't believe in karma but my gf died 6mo ago. Does that have something to do with me not tipping?
Fucking kek
You mean JewFag detected. Know how to meme normie

>girls don't want to fuck poor fags who can't even tip 3 dollars
Fucking exactly, hit the nail on the head my b/ro.

Attached: 20190729_155906.png (220x224, 23K)

>don't believe in karma but my gf died 6mo ago. Does that have something to do with me not tipping
Can you prove it didn't?

I don't think it'd be solved that easily. See the waiters would get paid less than if they just did a good job under the current system and then they'd quit and you'd be left with people moaning about how they are paid less than what they are paid now, so service would drop. Sure, the owner would have to pay more to get in good help, but the number of good servers there would never be the same.

Virtually every western european fuckin raves how nice it is to be treated like royalty af a fuckin hard rock cafe

If things were so easy, it would already have been done. Or to rephrase, if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Bruv whores love it if you cook for them. Why do you think i cook so much to better myself and to use it to pick up on females.
Yes i go on dates with sluts who the fuck cares.

You're missing the point. The waiter picked it up from the kitchen. You don't think the talk to the cooks so you get floor spice for being a prick.. also go watch the movie titled Waiting.

Wut?

Hear! Hear!

Or the guy doesn't go on dates with a piece of trash who values his wallet over his personality. Enjoy spending excessive money on sub-par sex.

Nobody messes with Mitch or fuckin T-dog will cut you.

Attached: MV5BOTBkODkzNGQtMzkzOC00NTcwLTk5NjItOTM4OWQ3YjFjYzFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 20K)

What are you two on about? It's been that way since forever, it does work.
There are tips, but they're SMALL and OPTIONAL.
A waiter is grateful if he gets 25 eurocents, a whole 1€ is considered pretty good.
You stack up 50 euros in a day, THAT is good on top of an average waiter paycheck.
The end result?
A balance. Waiters are guaranteed an average wage, they try to give better service for small tips and the consumer is less stressed about tipping.

Fuck you must be new. This is what is called a troll baiting. Something so outlandish you say "no one is like this in real life.Fucking kek you got me.
You know what ima go drop 15% off at her grave, to build my karma. If believing in karma makes people become better humans im all for it.
You have to admit its a bit hard to assume my lack of tipping contributed to her death. But i can't prove you wrong i guess.

You don't tip at McDonald's tho

>guy eating out is poor
>for not donating money to people who made poor life choices that made them poor

Hahahaha! Muh nigga!

I'm a cook and whenever I get shits like you, I fuck with the order just enough that the customer complains. Within a few weeks, tops, the boss catches on that your type is the common denominator, therefore your type must be the cause. Your type then gets booted.

This is what happens when you work for a place higher than a diner. Enjoy your shit pay/life.

You made the connection the only time i go out to a resturaunt is when i am on a date, since i had said earlier i go to resteraunts sparingly you assumed that the effect of me going out sparingly is caused by my lack of social conection. When in acutuality id prefer to cook for a date to show off to the female.

>That’s Naomi, she’s been working here waaaaaaay too long

Attached: quotes-from-waiting-that-perfectly-summarize-being-a-server-10-photos-29.jpg (600x331, 59K)

Yeah but you never get to enjoy the meal with your friends, and apparently spend the whole night inspecting food definitely better than just tossing a peasant $3

If you talk like you type, you get no pussy. I can tell.

I typed both of those. What I meant was that yes the system works elsewhere but in our current situation, it would lead to a decrease in service overall. Just like you can't remove guns from us just because it "works" somewhere else.

Tipping is easy,. 20 percent of the bill is what i tip and I'll round up usually.

Oh well you see me and my friends all have a good laugh from this. You kmow they call me a jew for not tipping. How crazy i am for inspecting my food and ordering new food effectifly spending more money then a tip. We don't always eat when we go out so its not that bad. Shit i know this is going to happen so ill just eat before hand, order drinks and or desert(a pre-made pie or something).

Mate, you're on Yea Forums. And we know they don't take ebt at most places.

I don't have anything to prove to you. Let me give you some knowledge.
Dating in this day and age is shit with all the apps, most people have npc level personalities. I set myself aside to stand out.

>Dating in this day and age is shit with all the apps, most people have npc level personalities. I set myself aside to stand out.
Narricist much? How much? Much to much.. whatever, guy.

Everyone in this threads kicks and screams about tips, but in the end of the day, they still leave tips despite their “horror” stories of them not tipping.
It’s not a big deal leaving 5 - 10 bucks on the table for your server. If your parents aren’t giving you s big allowance, then get it to go. Niggers

Why do Americans tip in restaurants but not in McDonald's?
What if it's a small family owned fast food joint?
Where's the line?

I do. Imma rich as fuck though and jus dont give a fuck kekkkek

>don’t work at shit tier restaurants if you depend on tips

Attached: 666C907A-768A-47DF-9ECC-B82059BDB8AC.jpg (430x340, 16K)

The point of a sit down restaurant is that a server is supposed to provide a relaxing and easy experience for guests. They can stay at their table, have everything brought to them by someone personable, and have their time out doing whatever without having to worry about going to get anything. It's supposed to be an experience versus mcdonalds where it's like hogs eating from a trough

A troll baiting kek. Do you mean bait? Or is the racist poster just a cowardly quim getting his archaic views out on an anonymous forum

>gf never tipped, was against it
>user always told her she should
>one day she was killed by deranged chimp waiter mad about no tip
>user vows to never tip again

Stay at my table? What the fuck, I want privacy. Do your job and fuck off. Get paid by your employer, like any other fucking job.
God, you people have turned it into something complicated and deranged. Like many other things.

>wants privacy
Okay, have privacy. Chatty servers are idiots.
If that's not enough, stay home faggot

>don’t have a small tip if you want to eat at higher than shit tier restaurants

Attached: 02F5A4E6-9575-4E0C-82DD-B49FC7614318.jpg (320x240, 15K)

I'm not even a chick and that looks painful.
>sand paper tongue